poll

POLL 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
I keep coming to gaia to see new items and such. I like to dress up my avatar and mules and sometimes play games. I am trying to find a good RP guild sometimes. That's how I keep coming to gaia even if I am almost 25 years old.

Dapper Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
I came back just today and already I'm highly interested in the discussion aspect of the site only. I'm not really concerned with my appearance right now, I just wanna have some nice discussions with people and see how it goes from there. Also, I haven't been on since 2009, so there's a lot of new stuff for me to check out but it seems like they've kept the site the same.

Dapper Genius

I've been on Gaia since 2003 - yes, when it started! - through different accounts. My last onewas blocked because my younger brother and I had been trading items and so apparently we were considered spammers or something idk, really sad, but I stopped playing after then, about 2007. I still come back during the Holidays every year to do the special events, but that's it!

Eternal Lightbringer

I don't. This site can eat a d**k and die. =D
Also and oldie. Facebook killed the whole forum thing. I try pop on but not many of us left now.

Romantic Vampire

10,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Dragon Master 50
Honestly events are fun to get in on! Gets me more into the spirit of things, and Gaia just does NOT get old for me! There are so many good memories here on Gaia that I can't escape from. I've found love here, and many long term friends. And its taken me honestly all over the US. Its been the foundation that's changed my life..so I hold a very special part of Gaia in my heart. Its lead me down some very windy weird crazy roads along all these years.

I do however take a hiatus from time to time but I always find myself coming back even if I don't buy a ton of items or anything..I love venturing into the forums and seeing what new events that are taking place!

Also, 25 year old Gaian and proud!

Dangerous Shopper

TBH i lost interest 2 years ago, but i came back to buy & sell art
now i'm hooked again oops

xMichikun's Fav

Invisible Hoarder

17,075 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Art, items, and friends.
The only reason I've stayed here so long. XD
I have almost no interest in the plot and events,
and I haven't even checked out most of the forums here.
So unless all my friends leave, I lose motivation to get items
and art, I'll be here for a lonnnnng time.
I lurk a lot more nowadays; I mostly pop on to customize my avi, sometimes I participate in events (like I'll probably at least do the shops part of the Halloween event). Part of why I haven't left is that this site is unlike any other place I visit. It's friendly, I still feel welcome here, and the artwork is always fun. 4laugh

Enabler

9,250 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
Social interaction on this site is actually really important to keep me not interested, but engaged. I check the site every day but sometimes go for months without posting anywhere. I find having friends floating around tends to make me more interested in posting.

Interesting Member

6,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100
Well i'm no long term user but I found when ever I discover something within my interest groups I have no one in the real world to talk about them with. Anime, Music, Art, YouTube, Games, Sub cultural, Philosophy.

Mewling Loverboy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

um... o u o my friends and my avatar~
i love my friends on gaia that i've met, and some
of them i can't get a hold of them outside of gaia...
so i do stay here. o u o <33

all of the items on the website also keep coming
back to gaia because it's all so pretty <33 i love
doing my art on here too, and i have a few com-
missions to do right now, and i've just moved into
college, so i'm trying to get back into the groove...
and gaia is actually helping.

gaia is my home away from home <3

gaia is more to me than just a forum website. it's
a gathering place of familiarity for me. my profile,
my items, my friends, my old role plays, everything.

although i'm not as active as i would love to be, it's
still so nice to come here and browse a familiar format
in such an unfamiliar place. q u q

i can honestly say i never lost interest in gaia, i was
only ever afraid of coming back because i had lost
so much. o x o

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tipsy Girl

in the past 7 years i've met a lot of nice and cool people on here, i come back to talk to them after i take my little "breaks." also i'm constantly making new avis and showing them off in towns

Ladykiller

I use my avatar as a way to express my interests. As of right now I'm into edgy takes on classic characters, so I like to use my avatar as an outlet for them (since I cannot draw gonk ). It helps that Gaia churns out items like craaazy, so my outfit options are endless. :3

Perfect Saint

Glomping you, of course. emotion_hug

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas