POLL 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

8,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Gaia keeps releasing amazing items.
Not just that.. the people that i know here.. they're just freaking amazing.
Why would I want to leave?

Tenacious Glitch

24,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Newbie Helper 100
I do events, help new Gaians out, and play zOMG! daily. Blackjack is very fun too.

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
It's usually the items, the events, the GCD, my online friends here, and the RIGs keep me interested in this site, especially some of the RIG NPCs.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
I left for about 4 years. About 2 or 3 years before that. I just come and go, doesn't get all that old when you aren't here much xp all that time also made me a fair bit of gold with those super cheap (at the time) evolving items I had!

Wealthy Millionaire

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Millionaire 200
Nearing my seventh anniversary of joining Gaia, I'd say it's more of an addiction that keeps me here, along with all of the friends I've made since I've joined. People have come and gone, but I feel this is where I belong. I don't use facebook, rather, I try to avoid it. I think Gaia allows me to connect to the rest of the world, and keeps me in sync with what goes on in life. Had I not joined Gaia, and gotten into vending, I wouldn't be in the process of opening a business in computers right now. I wouldn't be listening to the music I do, and I'd probably still be a shy person.

Gaia gave me a personality, and I was able to take my confidence online, and bring it offline. I'd say I have no regrets about joining this site. 3nodding

Shameless Noob

12,350 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
It's usually the events and my game cravings (fishing emotion_kirakira ) that keep me here. The items are also influential in my activeness; but not to the extent of gaia games. And the fact that I don't stay on for 6+ hours (like during summer break) so I can't really explore all the parts of Gaia anymore since everything changes so quickly.
Sorry for my broken English, my mind can't work because my reading of my essay over and over again.
Hell, I all but quit years ago, Ma.

The guilds were all that kept me here after 2006, and even after that, my interests shifted to topics few people here cared to discuss. Now, everyone outside of the guilds are just too damned young. Maturity gaps aside, there's a pretty big disparity in the upbringing between those who have been born during the age of the internet, and those that haven't. It makes it hard to relate.

Godspeed.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
My halo quest of 6 years keeps me coming back. Oh wait thats you.

For me, In 2005 I brought a guild whilst exchanging...and when I went to house clean it for onsale...I noticed it was a active guild. Since then I have been the captain of that guild. Its not huge its a group of about 10 people whom are regulars and a bunch of transients over that time. But they are my family and I could never leave them, my guild is one of the only ways I communicate with them (although be be honest most of them are on my FB and chat systems).

The events definitly are good, and what ever people say are actually getting richer, even if I do wish we had more events based around the originals NPCs....Sure edmund is always involved around halloween by I want some moira and sasha action.

Although I dont really have the same time I do for gaia as when I was back in school. But during work breaks I like to try and score high in events, even if it means no sleep (Yay top 10 pirates)

Frozen Bunny

16,650 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Frozen Solid 200
I peek at the announcements, dev alerts, my guilds and such, but I haven't actually interacted with Gaia for a couple years... well other than the occasional avi contest to change up my look.

Stellar Succubus

I'm not even sure anymore.

Habit, I think.

Oh, and I like to see the item updates.

Wheezing Lunatic

Art. And new RIGs. As soon as I start getting bored, it's like "Ooh, new RIG is coming soon, wonder what it'll be?" and then I'll save up enough for an advance chance.

Shadowy Loiterer

Thunder rolled.

Friends is the major factor in keeping me interested, I suppose making avatars comes second though

... It rolled a six.

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Shiberude
Hell, I all but quit years ago, Ma.

The guilds were all that kept me here after 2006, and even after that, my interests shifted to topics few people here cared to discuss. Now, everyone outside of the guilds are just too damned young. Maturity gaps aside, there's a pretty big disparity in the upbringing between those who have been born during the age of the internet, and those that haven't. It makes it hard to relate.

Godspeed.
oh need to catch up with you. wondered where you went to 3nodding

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I honestly...have....no idea...but I keep coming back.

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i just post in the forums and dress my avatar.. gaia will never be boring to me. emo and i also am old.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff