POLL 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Wily Werewolf

16,825 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Doggone It! 100
Honestly, if it weren't for the fact that I have a guild full of amazing friends, I would have left a long time ago. The GCD lost my interest (though this new event has brought a spark back), and I couldn't find another nook to place myself in. If it weren't for them, this user would have gone silent about a year ago

Omnipresent Genius

15,075 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conversationalist 100
Well, when the site no longer interests me, I stop visiting until I feel like playing again. That's all.

I like dressing up my avi and making outfits, so I guess that's the main thing that brings me back.

Retro Punk

THe friends i've made in one of my guilds.

The ability to be able to constantly change my avie.

zOMG! Being able to use my avie in zomg!

[Kold]'s Husbando

Questionable Receiver

12,075 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
My friends, and I RP. Even when I get fairly inactive on Gaia, I still have pals that I RP with regularly.

Wheezing Fatcat

the items and art. emotion_kirakira
most of my friends quit Gaia so I don't have friends anymore. emo

Wealthy Hoarder

Well, I am not going to lie. I have meant some amazing people on here. As with that it helps to stay active for five years (07 here). Also, keep in mind some of those friendships did not last. As with that I love to rp too. So having threads help too. In with that I make sure to do vacations from the site once and a while. I don't think you are ever to old for Gaia. Hey I am 28 here.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
Well when I keep my interest by either roleplaying, creating a new outfit for my avatar, participating in discussions in the forums I frequent , or exploring a new forum I’ve not been to yet.

Dapper Codger

8,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
I've been around since '03 too and that really is a long time. I come back mostly for zOMG! and the events. I love dressing up my avatar, but I am almost overwhelmed by all the new items coming out constantly.

I get cantankerous about the olden days. Like I have always wanted an angelic handband, but they used to be worth so much more and I couldn't afford them. So now I refuse to buy one. I shake my fist at the ones for sale in the marketplace cheaply and I keep opening giftboxes in the hopes that one day I will finally receive my angelic headband. 9 years, isn't that long of a wait right?

9,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Generous 100
  • Wall Street 200
Events like this definitely help keep my interest. Chatterbox forums are usually what I post in.

Adorable Waffles

21,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
I log in almost every day to collect my dailies, earn gcash, and feed my fish while visiting the Overseer. sweatdrop And I always read the announcements and occasionally see what people say about them. (Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the EI reports and RIG researching, though.)

The only times I hang around longer are during events, when I feel like drawing, or to play zOMG. Occasionally when I'm bored, I dabble in the forums and participate in a few discussions. But I don't really have any friends that I keep in touch with over the years, just occasional fun chats with strangers during events and stuff. Just recently, I've been keeping up to date with the Gaia storyline and I'm really getting into this event for some reason. xd

I don't buy many items or dress up often, even though I love looking at each item. I rarely participate in the marketplace, but more often buy cash and (purple) gold shop items. I have this thing about used/worn items, don't ask. emotion_facepalm I've never quested for an item because I don't like accepting donations and my current gold amount (870,000) is the most I've ever had. xd

Anyway, that's my basic Gaia life for the past 5? years. emotion_c8 I was kind of inactive my first few years.

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
By ignoring everything but team events and getting more virtual items for my pixel doll. If I paid attention to the plot I'd die of an aneurysm, and most of my friends have already moved on from here.

Aekea Nerd

13,950 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
I guess at this point it's mostly that I'm just addicted to dressing up my avatar. Well, and the new Lolita hot topic. That's made me more interested in the site for the moment. And I suppose the events will keep me around until after the holidays at least. And then... I dunno, I'll probably keep coming back for some unknown reason. neutral

Sahdomi's Princess

Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,700 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300
I'm here until I no longer have a desire/need to purchase art. I still have one, so I'll remain here until I'm broke. lol

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
By focusing on the community, taking a logical look at the items made and giving my fair opinions on their quality, taking part in Halloween events, reading the manga just to figure out what the hell is going on, suggesting things that could make Gaia a better place in the Site Feedback forum, and contributing to the site by giving my feedback in AtA. I also like to draw freebies, sprite-art, and profile layouts for people.

It is each users duty to the site to tell those in charge of it their opinions so that they can shape and change this place for the better. I subject myself to the entirety of this site because I care about it. I take interest by conceiving my very existence here as a beta-tester, not someone here to have fun.

Angelic Nitemare

Ma Ajmala
?

Well, you know, I'm like you and on a seriously crazy quest, so that keeps a lot of my interest.

But the big thing that keeps me on?

My master lists. if I'd not had them, I'd have lost interest.

And I had someone ask me the other day, if I would ever let someone else take them over.

I think I would be ok with it ONE day. But not now.

Mostly? Because I don't trust anyone else to keep up on it like I do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff