Welcome to Gaia! ::

poll

POLL 1 100.0% [ 105 ]
Total Votes:[ 105 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

3D DEXCAT's Bride

Dainty Bunny

Lately it's been the achievements along with the close friends I have here...but now I'm in the verge of being in semi-hiatus here again.

Perhaps it's just being way too old for this site for me, too.

Impassioned Misfit

I've been here for six years, and although there've been periods where I don't check Gaia very often, I've never actually gone into hiatus. The fact that new items are constantly being released, giving me more combinations to find, is a huge help to my constant returning. Hell, I have several big-ticket EIs that have poses I've always wanted to use, so occasionally, I'll plop down on Tektek and see what I can churn out. The fact that Gaia gets regular plot updates, now, and that has events (both major and mini), also keeps me coming back.

It also helps when I have someone to talk to about Gaia-related things, including references and items and avatars and such, as I do now. 3nodding
Ma Ajmala

what brings me back is the people, the gold, and the role play biggrin

I've been on gaia for about 5 years now :3

Perfectionist

14,400 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
User Image

Hiatuses are the main answer for me. I take breaks when it comes to browsing Gaia.
Sometimes I'll sign on every day for a few months. Then I need a break & take a few months off.
By the time I come back, there are new items, new events and new discussions going on.

Thinking about all the things that await me for when I feel it's time to come back makes me excited.
It's a time for catching up with friends and enjoying all the new stuff.

Heroic Warrior

It is the community and inspiration I get from others that has me come back.
I take long breaks and I typically stick to the MS forum when I am here. I'm a site/game/whatever-hopper. c:

Witty Flatterer

8,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Tycoon 200
I've been an on and off user for years. I have been more active recently by staying involved in forums, and becoming more invested in my avatar. I always pop in for the holiday events though for the most part to see what's going on and if any of the prizes interest me. smile Mostly it's the fun events that keep me around!

Fluff Powerhouse

16,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Jack-pot 100
I got bored enough tonight to visit the Lifestyle discussion forums.
I'm going to prepare myself for future "ohgod what have I done" moments. Right now I'm too sleepy to even care.

I tend to do this on gaia when refreshing the same page 30 times gets boring. Keeps me interested in the site.
I think something might be wrong with me.
rofl

Varient's Husbando

O.G. Gaian

Pirate Captain Sushi
I got bored enough tonight to visit the Lifestyle discussion forums.
I'm going to prepare myself for future "ohgod what have I done" moments. Right now I'm too sleepy to even care.

I tend to do this on gaia when refreshing the same page 30 times gets boring. Keeps me interested in the site.
I think something might be wrong with me.
rofl

i think thats what keeps it interesting too as well. visiting random forums you dont go to and see some odd threads started by users and having a good laugh or wtf moments rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff