Welcome to Gaia! ::

How do you feel at the end of a quest?

Are you relieved that you've obtained the item, lost now that you've gotten it and don't know what to do next, or just indifferent? How often do you finish a quest and jump right into the next one?

What do you quest for?
Well, I was questing for my staff here, now I think I'll do something more impossible.. hmmm.. angelic sash, perhaps? xd
I'm usually depressed at how low my gold is for a while...but I'll enjoy my new item for a while before I start again.

I usually only start saving for something once I've saved up a decent amount of gold. 3nodding
I was just able to get a few of the items that I've wanted. I managed to finish my quest for my staff tonight and already had the next item in mind.

For me, I want a few of the donation items, any store items can wait. I'm not even going to attempt for the 03 stuff but I've got a good head start on the few 04 items I want and I can now donate so I can get the 05's.

800 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Once I acheive my quest, I'll think of another to find and work up for. I'm a quester and I love it whee .

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I quest for the mythical Angelic rod
I feel happy that I got my item, and I can stop stressing about it. ^^

and I just start up a new quest, sometimes bigger, sometimes smaller. But that's just because I also want to keep my thread in C/Q. XD

I used to finish quests in a month, but now that it's in the millions, it's been quite a few months already.

I quest for donation items, well. the Bunnies right now. :3
I usually start a new quest. *points to sig* This one will never end sweatdrop
My questing took one night of very good marketing skills mad
Okay, can I safely figure that a Halo is "The Ultimate Quest"?

But what is your personal "Ultimate Quest"?
Gaia ate my post..
It feels good I would say.. but it's always the journey along the way that makes it worth it.
Gaia.. be nice to us...

Feral Fairy

15,665 Points
  • Team Rina 200
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Cool Cat 500
I've only had one quest in which I really feel like questing, when I got that item I felt relieved that I no longer have to "chase" the price rise. Then I got away from the Exchange for a while and just enjoy Gaia by chatting with my friends.

My current quest is the Tin Hat, but that one I don't worry about because its "price" will never rise if I choose the fishing route. It will take long but I will manage.

My ultimate quest is Mini Angelic Wings. I don't plan on starting it any time soon, and perhaps even never. ^^;
I think I may be done questing for now, even though the angeic staff is tempting, but I have to admit I am very upset. I had to pay 2.6 more gold to get my hair back because my player accidently got deleted. stressed
Any way I usally feel relieved after a quest.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff