Welcome to Gaia! ::

Maybe Gino did get shot and Gambino was so shocked he fell backwards and Gino is still lying on the ground bleeding?

Mega Noob

20,550 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
[[shiori]]
Maybe Gino did get shot and Gambino was so shocked he fell backwards and Gino is still lying on the ground bleeding?
The picture's not detailed enough to be sure, but I'm pretty sure that even the best snipers would have alot of trouble pulling off that shot. Plus, the bullet would have pushed him toward Gino if it was the sniper, not off the tower. Plus, it's April first.
[[shiori]]

Ummm...its kind of obvious that gambino got shot.stupid
silversonic1
[[shiori]]
The picture's not detailed enough to be sure, but I'm pretty sure that even the best snipers would have alot of trouble pulling off that shot. Plus, the bullet would have pushed him toward Gino if it was the sniper, not off the tower. Plus, it's April first.
True

Jedimario1- I was just making a point. No need to call me names
How do we not know gino was the one who shot him?
It showed labtech x pull out a gun..
Aerinna
How do we not know gino was the one who shot him?
Highly doubt so, but there are possibilties.
Analog Boy
It showed labtech x pull out a gun..
Yes, I know, but I am not asking that. I am asking what if Gino was the one who got shot.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff