Welcome to Gaia! ::

Radar _Nightwalker
I want to hide my face like yours but I dont know how they hide their avatar's face...Since you do I was wondering if you can help sweatdrop Im not trying to copy you...just want to know how you hide your avatar's face

I just got pmed with a similar question. I buy an in da hood jacket and you have 2 options on how to wear it.pick the one that is more closed up.then buy an anti bite mask.if your whole face isnt covered then just get hair like me.
ShadowNightX
DeadTrinity
ShadowNightX
DeadTrinity
for a moment I though you were a zombie surprised

why is that?....But it would ROCK if I was.
your face, and you still have 6944 gold?!?!?!?!? thats alot, for me at least sweatdrop

you look pretty wealthy to me. With your pimpin cane and your dark cape.
yeah, thats good smile but I have trouble holding on to money sweatdrop
ShadowNightX
Radar _Nightwalker
I want to hide my face like yours but I dont know how they hide their avatar's face...Since you do I was wondering if you can help sweatdrop Im not trying to copy you...just want to know how you hide your avatar's face

I just got pmed with a similar question. I buy an in da hood jacket and you have 2 options on how to wear it.pick the one that is more closed up.then buy an anti bite mask.if your whole face isnt covered then just get hair like me.
What kind of hair...it's hard to tell? Thanks for helping me as well 3nodding I always wondered how other gaians covered their face
DeadTrinity
ShadowNightX
DeadTrinity
ShadowNightX
DeadTrinity
for a moment I though you were a zombie surprised

why is that?....But it would ROCK if I was.
your face, and you still have 6944 gold?!?!?!?!? thats alot, for me at least sweatdrop

you look pretty wealthy to me. With your pimpin cane and your dark cape.
yeah, thats good smile but I have trouble holding on to money sweatdrop

im always scared to lose money when i have alot.i know.it sounds wierd.
Radar _Nightwalker
ShadowNightX
Radar _Nightwalker

What kind of hair...it's hard to tell? Thanks for helping me as well 3nodding I always wondered how other gaians covered their face

just go to the salon and look for the hair that partially covers your face.my haircolor is black if you are wondering.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff