Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Gawker

12,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Olympian 200
My original was some lame Japanese name and this one is from Anastasia the movie everyone thinks is Disney but is not. And then the numbers because of course Anastasia was taken and I didn't feel like being original

Ice-Cold Angel

34,125 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Winged 100
  • Pie For All! 300
I used to be Sasune. But I really wanted the name Dio but some jerk registered with that name and never logged in after that. Then I got the idea from other people who add -su to their names to make Diosu, and that's how I got it.

Victorious Conventioneer

9,700 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Because I like to make people think bi-polar bair is bye polar bears.

Shirtless Sentai

I wanted to be Scheherazade, but that was taken. So I went with her little sister/best friend. Dunyazade. Although people usually think I'm named that because:

1. of the character Scheherazade from that anime Magi the Labyrinth of something-something-something
2. the phrase "Dunya azadi" which apparently means "world peace" (although they didn't say what language that is so I can't look it up and be all impressed at myself)

Magnetic Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Partygoer 500
I'm going to guess that my name is rather a bit self-obvious.

If it's not, I invite you to visit my profile - which will probably clarify nothing at all.

Devoted Husband

It's the name my uncle gave me, darling!

Anxious Ladykiller

11,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
A good friend on here wanted to give me a nickname though "Chris is too mainstream for Christian" and she came up with "Chiznit" About a year of her calling me that I fell in love with it and now it's my user for everything. Even on my class ring. heart

Invisible Codger

15,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Mine is from my runescape days.
It's a mixture of words/names.

Originally to sound like, "Niki-ERA" like, an era of time.
But I also like how it slips off the tongue, "neekeera" so I've stuck with it ever since then.

Vermillion Shapeshifter

It's a song about a friendship gone bad or something. It's by a band from Seattle I used to like a lot back in the day.

Bloblike Cutie-Pie

My username on gaia has been changed a few times. I started out as Atheanea, then changed to Harmonious Chaos, Lady Crescendo, and finally Lady Cres. I've had a few others along the way that I can't remember.

Lady Crescendo came about when I was in my dark elf phase:

User Image

I had intended to make her a character, but I was too lazy to fully write out her story. Then people just started calling me Cres, so around 2012 I shortened my name.

I wish I could just have Cres, but there's an account that hasn't been logged into in many years that has that name. emotion_donotwant

xRedHatx's Wife

Original Grunny

26,065 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Generous 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500
It was a silly nickname of mine given to me by my then boyfriend, now husband.
Breaking bad.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
My name came from the days when I played Pokemon Silver and Crystal. I wanted to be a fire pokemon trainer and thought I should have a fire-like sounding name. That name would be "Flarie". (Pronounced as "Flare-ee".) I was also a weeaboo back in those days and came up with "Hanami" as my last name. (Hanami means "flower viewing" in Japanese.) I know Hanami isn't really a last name but tell that to my old weeaboo self. sweatdrop So the username "Flarie Hanami" stuck to me for years to come and I continue to use it today along with the newer nickname "Flare-Flare".

Distrustful Scamp

30,875 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
I don't remember how I found the Udoli culture style, but the moment I saw it I loved it. Everyone talks about Korean/Japanese styles and It was just so cool to see African styles. The name is also nice because it means "doll" which is the style of dress in which is being worn. Nabbed this name in a second, probably never gonna change it.

Lunatic

☆☆☆

My username is a literal translation (and most likely not correct) of "first light" in Japanese. Eh, I made it when I was like 13 years old, so whatever, but it stuck and I like the sound of it~

I did change my username to [ku.ro-puu] at one point in my time on here, but a lot of people complained about how annoying it was to type xD

☾☾☾

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces