Welcome to Gaia! ::

I was messing around on google, looking for Roleplaying forums, and the results were GaiaOnline an Anime Roleplaying Forum. Which I immediatly joined and soon I got all my friends to play. 3nodding
I was on this cool thing called fanfiction.net (( xd )), and there was a link here from some author's profile. So, here I am today... ^^'''''
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Well... I can't say a long time ago because it was just November but...
I like making cartoon dolls ((don't know what they are? In a baisic sence they are our avies.)) and what I like even more is showing them to people so that they can enjoy them. I happend to stumble opon the GAC. I was EXTATIC! They looked so cool! blaugh They were exactly what I wanted to lean to draw and better yet they had LOTS of clothes. So I make 100+ and print them out. I bring them to school and my friends are like "OMG they are soo cute!" one of my friends says to me: "I didn't know you played on Gaia!" I look confuesed: "Uhhh Gaia?" Well my friend explains and here I am! xd At first I really didn't like posting at all ((hey I'm a cautious kid)) but then I went to the Art Board. Heaven-on-earth for the budding young artist that is Nazz!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
i took a quizilla test called "what sort of gaian are you?". it had stuff like "rich gaian" "poor gaian" "random gaian". i was intrigued (i was into the whoe drag and drop doll thing at that time). i registered, and much fun progressed from there. and my first thread to really catch my attention? the one i hung around in for a large part? Hentai High School. yup, pre-teen goodness and all

Ice-Cold Victory

I was 12, turning 13? July 14, 2003...yeah! eek Phwoah.

Anyways, I was watching my sister make an avatar and she showed me the Art Arena afterwards, and I was like "That's a spiffy site!" So I joined. My sister (Rikaru) was shown the site by her then-boyfriend (AirisMagik). Dunno how he came upon it...

Cyriistar was originally Cyriis...but it was so plain, I added the -tar to make it like "star". Too bad people think that it's Cyrii + Star whee
My host Yama mentioned it to me one day, so I thought I'd check it out. xD The avatars were cute, so I stayed. I was 12 at the time I joined xDD;;
I was.. just turned 15. July 03? Yeh
I saw the pretty avatars and just <i>had</i> to join. :3~

Moonlight Ace

35,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
A neopet forum. I checked it out, and my inner fashionista was unleashed by all the pretty clothes.

Dapper Gekko

A friend referred it to me. At first I thought it was corny because it was all light blue and pink, but what the hell I'll help her get whatever rewards she gets for referring me so I signed up. I didn't know what I should put for a name so she suggested this one. Then I forgot about gaia for a while. After a couple months I was bored and I started hanging around the ED forum/M&R. blah blah blah.
I had stumbled across the name here and there, and finally decided to check it out. Still not thoroughly obsessed with it yet, but at least the avatars are fun... even if I'm only slowly earning the gold. ^-^
I came across Gaia while playing my favorite game at the time,Diablo 2.Me and a friend of mine were on it,and he was like "See ya,I'm heading on Gaia Online".Myslef,being a nosey person,went on Google and typed "Gaia Online" in the search thing.
I was hooked from the start!It had been two months before I realized something.I had actually lowered my intelligence level with the way I typed!So,I transferred my stuff to this character,and have since reflected my true intellect in my posts(most of them anyways).My name,Korol,is the name of the level 22 Druid I was playing under on Diablo 2 when I heard about Gaia.
Could've joined in late '03 because some friends were posting links. I ignored it for the most part; I thought it was so confusing. I jumped at the chance when we were all in a chat and they were posting links again though.

Wraen = rain. I like storms.
1. You have horrible grammar
2. Way to much question marks
3. Why do you want to know how i came upon gaia?
3. And why do you want to know where i go tmy name?
Foxcoon
1. You have horrible grammar
2. Way to much question marks
3. Why do you want to know how i came upon gaia?
3. And why do you want to know where i go tmy name?
... Hahahahaha
Foxcoon - He used punctuation and grammer just fine, the question marks are from MSword, and he's making a discussion out of the questions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff