Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yes, maybe, somewhere in Gaia, is a shrine to Lanzer where the shop owners gather to leave merchandise as an offering!
And the VonHelsons who were famous for their vanity and Gambino, crazy with power, caught the dislike of Lanzer for worshipping themselves! eek
I'm guessing the fire turned it self off....you kno...those sentient ones with water canisters inside them to quickly end the fire...
Hiei-suke
I'm guessing the fire turned it self off....you kno...those sentient ones with water canisters inside them to quickly end the fire...

Ahhh, simple but effective!
I wonder if Gambino built his mansion so that if it ever happened to fall, it wouldn't hurt his fellow Gains? Just his rivals, the VonHelsons.
Well, honestly, would you rather all the stores had been smashed, all the shop owners killed, and have it be a while before you could even buy certain objects? I really think that the only reason the stores didn't get hit is because that would just be stupid. The End.
I've been wondering the same thing! I think they were just lucky!
maybe the rubble just went over the market placeand spread out
Bort Carnesir
Well, honestly, would you rather all the stores had been smashed, all the shop owners killed, and have it be a while before you could even buy certain objects? I really think that the only reason the stores didn't get hit is because that would just be stupid. The End.

From the first post:

FunkyJD
I'm not an idiot. I know that if the stores were demolished, chaos would ensue and everyone would complain. So, please refrain from posting such unimaginitive, condescending posts. This is for fun! Don't be so literal! Use your imagination!

Please, don't piss on my parade. crying
Maybe the tower broke into pieces in midair and the chunks missed by some freaky thing of luck? I mean, if it falls over for no reason...couldn't it break into pieces for no reason?
I'm out for the night, kids. See ya' later.
I still say it is the Level 7 Building Repelling Shield. Gambino's Tower was only a level 6 building, so it got repelled. 3nodding
A wizard did it.
A level 7 Force Field.
Maybe it was because there was such a massive amount of buying and selling and bidding that it created a gravitational rift that caused the marketplace to actually split open some sort of worm hole and it was sucked in the very second the building fell. Then afterwords it came back from its journeys and all that good stuff....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff