Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Lunatic

Just stumbled upon Photon Riser. Cool black and neon green item for just 250mil

Heart Giver

just a faze
i've also got a lot of other cats if anyone wants them ;U; free of charge, of course!
1 duke
1 gizgiz
2 cookie boots
3 ultra satan
5 valiant the exotic shorthair cat
1 macho the exotic shorthair cat
1 kepler-22b
1 bogie
1 colliers the ragdoll cat

Fellow cat-lover here! Doesn't sound like anyone's been requesting the shorthair cats. Could I have macho, if you've still got him? Otherwise I'd take valiant, if you still have that one. 3nodding It was so sweet of you to offer! emotion_bigheart

Back on topic, I hadn't seen all these jackalbeast items before! I'm actually really diggin' the hair. They come in all kinds of colors:
User ImageRusty ~ 15 mill
User Image Ivory ~ 16 mill
User Image Auroral (So colorful!) ~ 40 mill
User Image Silver ~ 60 mill
User Image Ebon ~ 210 bill
User Image Tawny ~ 900 mill
User Image Frigid ~ (Currently inflated at 3.6 bill. Might wait for this one to go down.)

Aged Member

8,250 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
heart this thread
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Fire Salamander
Lowest Buy Now Price: 2,600,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 2,873,250 gold
User Image
Capelet Demonique
Lowest Buy Now Price: 3,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 1,404,460 gold
User Image
21 Shades
Lowest Buy Now Price: 3,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 8,389,950 gold
User Image
Playful Captain's Hat
Lowest Buy Now Price: 4,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 2,942,480 gold
User Image
Pepperex Horns
Lowest Buy Now Price: 7,500,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 8,429,210 gold
User Image
Year One Soldier's Sword
Lowest Buy Now Price: 9,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 16,435,000 gold
User Image
Astra: Waving Orange Tiger Tail
Lowest Buy Now Price: 20,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 68,535,900 gold
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Nautilus Raiment
Lowest Buy Now Price: 100,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 141,458,000 gold
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Trestle Creeper
Lowest Buy Now Price: 130,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 306,607,000 gold
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Royal Romance
Lowest Buy Now Price: 135,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 193,297,000 gold
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
Friday XVI
Lowest Buy Now Price: 220,000,000 gold
Average Buy Price: 339,470,000 gold

Dapper Lunatic

Star Pointer is a black and white item with an LMP of 140mil, and a ton of listings under 200.
Spring Carryall has 3 cute little black and pink bags (purse, clutch, and messenger) for only 20mil
Verden Frakasi is a cool 5 pose item for just 30mil
Run the World is kinda neat, and it's only 44mil
Wary Charlatan has a navy top, boots, and a bowler hat, and a rather nice pair of white pants. 50mil
Penman's Steel hold a special place in my heart as a beautiful sowrd item, and there's one listing at 50mil before it jumps up to 100
Wild Dawn is cool, and it only has one listing at 100mil before jumping up to 240!

Sharp Shot is an awesome red and black archery item with 2 cheap listings (95 and 100mil) before jumping up to 375
Witch's Regal Revelty is an elegant navy and cream item. 125 mil
Hollywood Starlet is a gold Jessica Rabbit dress with blonde hair, now only worth 150 mil! Wow did I pay a lot more back in the day
Spirit of Scotland has all of your famous Scottish things, from bagpipes to Nessie. 270mil
Executive Librarian is black and white with a ton of things for just 300 mil
Warmth of Apollo is a gorgeous gold multipose item, and severely underpriced, in my opinion. It has armor and griffins - what more could you want? 320mil

Dakuwaqa is another armor item, this time in silver! LMP is 400mil, and there are a bunch of listings under the AMP of 968mil.
Summer Violet is a delicate cream and purple floral item. 400 mil
Sky Rogue is one of my favorite items, not just because it's awesome, but because it's a reference to the game Skies of Arcadia. It's a piratey item with 4 listings 400-500mil before shooting upwards to a billion.

Versatile Shopper

9,950 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
Crimson Vengeful Queen
Six pose item, with a pink/red and black colour scheme. I like... Well... All of it, actually. Especially the arm mods and leg mod.
LBP: 400MIL
ABP: ~1BIL
CURRENTLY HAS ONLY THREE LISTINGS UNDER 1BIL!

Sir Ashby Sacheverell II
Two pose item, featuring a giant but fancy top hat (my favourite!) and the not so fancy but still quite dapper coat and vest.
LBP: 650MIL
ABP: ~1BIL
CURRENTLY HAS ONLY FIVE LISTINGS UNDER 1BIL AND IN MARKETPLACE!

Enchantress of the East
Six pose item, in a pink and white colour scheme. I like... the horns. If it weren't for the fact that this item and Succubi's Modesty(which is also cheap - LBP: 500MIL, ABP: ~ 700MIL) are different shades of pink, it would've been a great match-up. Anyway...
LBP: < 1BIL
ABP: ~1.8BIL
CURRENTLY HAS ONLY TWO LISTINGS UNDER 1BIL!

Intelligence Bonus
Three pose item. I like... All of the items. The cool diadem(?), unique hood, and don't forget the absolutely massive (like this post) book pose!
LBP: 150MIL
ABP: ~178MIL
CURRENTLY HAS ONLY FIVE LISTINGS UNDER 1BIL AND IN MARKETPLACE!

LUV-01X Cupid's Fast Response Armor
Six pose item, in a cream(?) and red colour scheme. Cool-looking armour that's a mix of love symbols and robots.
LBP: 900MIL
ABP: ~1.4BIL

Triste's Rapture
Seven pose item, in a blue, white, and gold colour scheme. Although I'm pretty sure the hairstyle is male-orientated (unless you like sideburns), the tabard, hairpins and boots are pretty nice.
LBP: 850MIL
ABP: ~850MIL

Exact Daeva
Seven pose item, in a teal and gold colour scheme. I like... Everything in this actually. Except for the fact it's teal, and therefore is harder for me to cater(?) for since I don't have any teal items. But I'm sure there's someone out there who has a use for teal items like this beauty.
LBP: 875MIL
ABP: ~1.3BIL
CURRENTLY HAS ONLY FOUR LISTINGS UNDER 1BIL!

Beguiling Faun
Seven pose item... Um, I don't know the exact name of the colour but it looks good with cream. I like everything in this one too, how I could only find this one now is beyond my understanding. But I hope there's someone out there who likes it enough to use it in their avatar.
ABP: ~1.2BIL

Dartmoress
Six pose item, in a brown and cream colour scheme (ooh, that rhymes!). I like... the first pose hairstyle (looks like it can be reused for lion-themed or regal-ish avatars, since the hair tail resembles an actual tail; also much cheaper than buying a tail separately).
ABP: ~916MIL

---

Hope this makes up for the wasteful chatter that went on for a couple of pages.

Demonic Knight

12,850 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
For any dapper young gentlemen and bifauxnen ladies out there, two items that are inexpensive and pair off amazingly well...

Monsieur Cherry Macaron: I've had this item here before, and for good reason. It's red and gold with some black, featuring a background banner held by flying macarons (yeah, I know, it's weird), a flowy ponytail with long bangs, a tiny crown, leg mod pants/boots, and a lovely coat with a pretty good array of hidden poses. The only drawback to the coat is that the hidden poses do not work well with most held items or with items that layer above it. Current LBP is 155 million, two listings before it jumps up to 400 million.

Prince of the Library: A more recent addition to Gaia, not sure if this has been featured here before. Red, gold, and black, in just about the same shades as the item above. Featuring an arm mod short coat with a sword, short black/red hair, a cape over one shoulder, a mouth-covering scarf, leg mod pants which pair wonderfully with the coat from the above item, and an arcane scroll that looks background-ish or wings-ish. Current LBP is 130,130,130, with several other listings slightly higher but under ABP.

In a relationship with Majokko Bunny-chan

Loyal Dog

User Image Golden Admirer, a really cheap recolor of the Heart/Mind series. Includes two hair styles, boots, leg mod, and wings, all in really pretty golden/orange shades.
MPL 30mil

User Image Heart / Mind, in teal and gold. Same as Golden Admirer, just different colors.
MPL 800mil

Golden Paladin

10,750 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Just picked up Midnight Conductor for 300 mil! Neat navy train item with a cool white wig and a dapper top with arm mod. Current lowest buy price is 400 mil.

Kawaii Darling

Raining_Nights

I love the Jackalbeast items, too! The "hair tufts" can actually be worn with a lot of "bangs" items as well as a wig. So you can have wig + bangs + hair tufts, which I love because it gives me even more ways to customize my hair.

Jackalbeasts are at the top of my list of awesome items, tbh.

Amateur Streaker

12,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
The place keeps making me poor every time I log in. crying
Also, you guys are the best.

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,700 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
[Animal] Ruby Dust
For those paw based friends of ours, this is a steal at 350k!

Fennec's Apprentice
35 million for quite the stylish brown ensemble!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff