Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Loiterer

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Yen Quest
Crystal_suicune
Hmm...fair nuff I guess, I still wince when the price gets near 1 bil anyways o3o
It was discussed earlier in the thread that it is all relative from person to person. For me, who is currently sitting on 2tril and earns her gold from the GC way of selling unwanted CI pulls (buying bundles of 100packs at their discounted prices) which nets her about 10bil-20bil on a day to day basis (if her items does sell), anything below 10bil is pretty cheap to me.

But if we were to base it on the community as a whole, at least from the non-GC ways of earning gold, then anything below 1bil should be affordable. Cheap, though, would be things close to 500mil range, if not a few hundred mils (which can be obtained via fishing/charms/etc). If one were to be an artist, vendor, profile coder, etc though, then prices could vary very widely depending on ones skill.

I'm sitting on around 80bil as well because of taking art requests (on a break to take care of essays and whatnot though) but I still don't feel like dropping a lot of gold in one go :

So items below 1 bil it is then!
I'd set it to around the 500mil mark myself but I had a feeling that I'm not going to find many items that way...

Tiny Shapeshifter

Crystal_suicune
I'm sitting on around 80bil as well because of taking art requests (on a break to take care of essays and whatnot though) but I still don't feel like dropping a lot of gold in one go :

So items below 1 bil it is then!
I'd set it to around the 500mil mark myself but I had a feeling that I'm not going to find many items that way...
500mil items tend to appear when a lot of people participates in a CI that has small sized prize pulls, if not during the time where Gaia heavily discounts their bundled CIs. Work around gold gens' appearances/outputs when they are at their lowest/down-time too. 3nodding

Oh wait, what am I saying? It's not like I'm well experienced in the ways of vending, so please take my "theory" with a grain of salt. Aha, ahahaha... sweatdrop

Apocalyptic Deadeye

18,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Conventioneer 300
Hellish Ball and Chain is now 50 million. A nice addition for those avatars who could use a little devilish weapon:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/62423

Winner's Circle is now 25 million. Want golden laurels but can't cough up the gold for the MC variants? Try these instead:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10000143

Lucky Traveler

Sifen Yamishi

I JUST WANTED TO SAY
you're a qt. ;3

merry christmas.

Liberal Sex Symbol

12,400 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Summer Celebrant 150
2 SDPlus below 1 bil

SDPlus #423 Lady Evangeline- only two listings at 750 and 800 mil, but comes with a lovely blonde updo wig.

SDPlus #501 Edita comes with a nice mouth pose reminiscent of the one from the much more expensive Pieces of You REI. Lowest price is at 990 mil.

Also, does anyone know some cheap-ish (under 2 bil?) items that match the shade of purple in Mysterious Tune? (I can link that item here, but it's not cheap, so I don't want to throw people off...)

Peaceful Bear

15,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Timid 100
  • Flatterer 200
Cheapish mod items under 1bil
Hopefully none of these listings are glitched :'y
Be wary of the ABP, I didn't check to make sure it was lower than the LBP

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dedicated Loiterer

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Animal-items-wise I quite dig the wintery stuff they have in the gold shop updates (toggle coats~!)

User Image is an adorable-looking reindeer item that's perfect for the holidays
User ImageUser Image hedgehog fur,face mods,scarves and whatnot for the nice and the not-so-nice (I'm mostly grabbing them for the scarves though)

Dedicated Loiterer

8,650 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Moar stuff I guess

User Image While the hat might be a bit hard to match with,the scarves in the Flyer series do look pretty comfy~no idea why the Crimson Flyer's price shot up since last time I dropped by though...now all three colours have somewhat similar prices.

User Image Tiny top-hat, white tailcoat, fancy waistcoat, white pants......and a pie thrown at your face. Fun times!

User Image Only one listing at around half the ABP!

User Image Clockwork-inspired outfit! (not like there aren't already a lot of those but shhhh)

User Image Green-brown colour scheme, perfect for dressing up like a fantasy rogue! I'd wait until the the LBP drops back to around the ABP though.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff