You're welcome c:

Wild Bookworm

Fanged Trickster

Sacrificed Apple
Charlotte Yeager
Sacrificed Apple
Oh my goodness!
I got quoted by the easter bunny redface
yeah I see him forum jumping all over the place, 30 minutes ago he quoted someone in the "Welcome to Gaia" forum. I personally think he is on the run from Jack and Santa.

I think so ninja
I really want a fun holiday event crying

I got quote by the bunny about an hour ago, and he questioned Dierich's motives about wanting to be in the limelight when he just had a birthday xD

Helpful Gaian

User Image - Black Orchid brooch is about 750g at the moment. It's a nice little purple brooch which I think is drawn very nicely and is a nice addition to add a pop of purple to an avatar.

User Image - Ruffled pink dress is about 2k and a simple but cute dress which I think is actually a nice item for people starting out.

User Image - Macy's American Rag dress is about 500g at the moment and it's again a really simple, and I think, cute dress. Great for starters again.

User Image - Xmas 2k13 Wreath Halo is about 83k at the moment. It's a nice little white halo, and it doesn't look Christmassy so it can be used whenever you like.

User Image - Street fighter IV megapack is about 350k, personally I love the red headband in it, but it also has punky studded bracelets and some other stuff.

User Image - Super Street fighter 4 Deejay pants are about 10.5k at the moment, very nice sci-fi style hair (I think so anyway), and the purple eye spark thingy is also pretty cool.

And to carry on the theme of the freebie dander ears and such, I also have a few pairs if anyone wants some please do let me know.

User Image

User Image

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
whuk

Should probably update the first post as far as the prices on those items go lol. I got all excited thinking some decent items were still below 1 mill. xd

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
The sad thing is, none of the items in the OP are inexpensive now (Unless you consider the lower millions as 'cheap'). I'm still looking for good quality inexpensive items though.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Darth Acheron
The sad thing is, none of the items in the OP are inexpensive now (Unless you consider the lower millions as 'cheap'). I'm still looking for good quality inexpensive items though.

Besides watching this thread, I look at the RIG releases and the items in them are often the ones taking a dive. While the "The Blade of" items are quite expensive the red variation of "The Blade of Dawn" is the least expensive of the bunch because it was a RIG item.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
`Hydro
Darth Acheron

Besides watching this thread, I look at the RIG releases and the items in them are often the ones taking a dive. While the "The Blade of" items are quite expensive the red variation of "The Blade of Dawn" is the least expensive of the bunch because it was a RIG item.
I'll have to look at it. Though it probably wouldn't work with this avi, I bet I could come up with something xd

Lady Mage

Sacrificed Apple
death-hime01
peaks in~ o.o

*spots a bunneh* o u o

o.o ~fidgets~ err should i run while i can?

sorry for the late reply was at my best friends house most of yesterday playing minecraft

Wealthy Hoarder

Pink Aline Tattoo 2,860 gold.

PICK IT UP PEOPLE! OO

Ruthless Shapeshifter

10,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Trader 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Srintella Tiagara
Pink Aline Tattoo 2,860 gold.

PICK IT UP PEOPLE! OO

Sounds good to me . . .
It quite works out. NICE. Thank you.

Alien Pants

14,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
User ImageSpeaking of the unwound scarves in gambino outfitters there are also the adorable infinty scarf which is 4020gg and comes in five colors
User Imageplus Peony Hair Clips are a cute head flower and only 2000gg and come in four colors

User ImageI also love the Flow Prom Dresses from H.R. Wesley that are 2000gg and come in four colors

User ImageXmas 2k11 Event Festive Spirit-8k- I think it's been mentioned in here but I love it (and am currently wearing it lol) and it's still pretty cheap and it's the perfect yellow color for spring

User ImageSyaoran's Goggles-20k-Goggles that can be worn on the eyes, head or hanging from the neck.

User ImageOtami Feather Cloak-750gg- A tri-colored bird feather cloak

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Something for those who want to try out the animal skins Chocolate bear fur and Black bear fur are cheap.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff