Welcome to Gaia! ::

Aishyteru Panda's Husband

Moonlight Bear

30,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Teefie

I've bought a bunch of the 5-pack bundles for the Bazaar RIG, will send them out for free to anyone who wants. :3 Just quote me!
quoted smile thanks for being so generous

Friendly Gaian

Teefie

I've bought a bunch of the 5-pack bundles for the Bazaar RIG, will send them out for free to anyone who wants. :3 Just quote me!
That is very nice of you. Thank you.

Vicious Pirate

13,850 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • 50 Wins 150
Somehow people on this site fail to remember that prices are relative because the majority of the market is driven by elitism and children.

For me an item is only as valuable as its number of uses across my various different avatar basses.

User Image

User Image

These Avatars while they look hugely different use the same base jumping of point.

This is how I primarily by items. I also hardly ever set purchase goals because I never reach them. Instead I by smaller items and pair them together with items I have just happened to get while I had money or items items that have become valuable with time.

freedomwitch's Partner In Crime

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
Teefie

Quoted! Thank you very much. ^^

Dapper Bibliophile

27,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Teefie
obamaurmama
Teefie
obamaurmama
Teefie

You. Are. Freaking. Fabulous. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 THANK YOU!!

You're welcome! Good luck finding some great deals!
I did! And I'm sending you a present biggrin

omg ;~; thank you so much! they're so pretty!

Awww! That's so sweet of you!

Sparkling Shounen

Teefie

please? ;u;

Sparkling Shounen

Teefie

thank yoooou <3 ;u;
Teefie

ty!

cutethulhuuu's Sidekick

Interstellar Trash

I'm all out, friends! let's talk about cheap items now <3

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500

I''d like to mention that the sarafuku tops that are availible in H&R wesley also layer under most corsets for a good splash of color in the shoulders or wrists.

◕ ◡ ◕

⊱⇜User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.⇝⊰

Original Survivor

I'd actually use one of them Black Grunnies. ninja

Timid Tactician

12,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Wall Street 200
Teefie

How much are they? do you think I might could buy one from you? (If they aren't too much.)

Tiny Werewolf

I have tons of grab bag items if anyone wants any ears or grunnies while they're available.

Inquisitor

19,975 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
      feel free to pm me to ask about bazaar grab bag items!!
      i have loads of the ears, so if you wanted a pair i could probably hook you up cool

to make this relevant:
      >> loyalty pin is the free gift from joining loyal's bazaar, but it's also available for just 300g from the mp!! it's elegant and seems like it'd be pretty versatile.

>>gold shop items, but g-lol champagne dress and g-lol white dress are beautiful full length dresses for only 13k!! they layer really nicely with overskirts, and also come in a variety of other colours. these two (cream and white) are my favourites though.

Helpful Shapeshifter

Look Alive Motorbaby
I have tons of grab bag items if anyone wants any ears or grunnies while they're available.

Do you have any black or white grunnies?
Those grunnies are so cute > w <

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces