The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
faerystrangeme
Sinsario

Interestingly enough, I tried all these items on in the MP preview and a lot them... they were super nice, but I feel like they looked better on a male base, y'know? xD;

Which really just lends more weight to the 'MAKE ITEMS FOR MENZ, GAIA' thread that's lurking in Site Feedback. AwesomeWomanlyItems does not necessarily = AwesomeManlyItems.

Edit: I did pick up a pair of Jailor's Keys, though. I don't have a use for them currently, but FFFF, 100g...?!

what, do they look better on dudes?
Yes I am the best dude ever.
But now I have to get on my female account, hold on.

Also good for you for picking up the keys. 3nodding

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Look at Her Raiding Majesty; my friend is trying to get it and its 10mil! I mean look at the store price -_- Sigh I really wish items that aren't even that great weren't so much.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Spilled pages
@ 0@
Probably because it only has three posts, BUT IT'S GOT SUCH A PRETTY TOP D:
FOR LIKE 15k 8D

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sinsario
faerystrangeme
Sinsario

Interestingly enough, I tried all these items on in the MP preview and a lot them... they were super nice, but I feel like they looked better on a male base, y'know? xD;

Which really just lends more weight to the 'MAKE ITEMS FOR MENZ, GAIA' thread that's lurking in Site Feedback. AwesomeWomanlyItems does not necessarily = AwesomeManlyItems.

Edit: I did pick up a pair of Jailor's Keys, though. I don't have a use for them currently, but FFFF, 100g...?!

Epic detail on your avi...each time i refresh you add something.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
GriDorian

Epic detail on your avi...each time i refresh you add something.

Thanks, I tend to be a detail whore sweatdrop
And then I have to keep adding things until I'm satisfied with it >:C

I've been trying to find out what In the Ruhk was FOREVER everyone that's used it has had thier item list hidden gonk

I'm shocked that Super Dancey Dance and Spring Nymph are so cheap. I would think that it's perfect for a lot of realistic or rave avatars. Spring Nymph has that awesome vine all over thing and layers over almost everything.

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sinsario

I can't get that much detail..not enough stuff...not good with exploiting glitches XD. But hey thanks for the tip on the dreads/hat.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
GriDorian
Sinsario

I can't get that much detail..not enough stuff...not good with exploiting glitches XD. But hey thanks for the tip on the dreads/hat.

By glitches do you mean layering quirks? Because...they're not glitches :<

And you're welcome. C:

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sinsario
GriDorian
Sinsario

By glitches do you mean layering quirks? Because...they're not glitches :<

And you're welcome. C:

Yes those XD. 99% of the times they pissed me off because layering ruined awesome tek tek avies..and now i gave up tek tek..and just get things and play with them..>.>

Blessed Browser

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sinsario
faerystrangeme
Sinsario

Well, that was my opinion xD; I just thought the breastplate in Nautilus Rainment didn't look enough like armor (too form fitting, maybe?), and the coat in...can't remember the name now... was a little too boxy for my female form (not form fitting enough! : P ).

But maybe I'm just super picky like that.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
faerystrangeme

Well, that was my opinion xD; I just thought the breastplate in Nautilus Rainment didn't look enough like armor (too form fitting, maybe?), and the coat in...can't remember the name now... was a little too boxy for my female form (not form fitting enough! : P ).

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Actually the coat in the Clarino is boxy in every form. :Y

GriDorian

Yes those XD. 99% of the times they pissed me off because layering ruined awesome tek tek avies..and now i gave up tek tek..and just get things and play with them..>.>

That's why I gave up tektek and make better avatars than without :'D

HOMGSOLDMYTHINGTIMETOBUY

Blessed Browser

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sinsario
faerystrangeme

Or was it Ancient Defender...? sweatdrop

I'm not saying the coat changes, just that it might not flatter the female base...? Eh. It's probably a matter of opinion.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
faerystrangeme
Sinsario
faerystrangeme

Or was it Ancient Defender...? sweatdrop

I'm not saying the coat changes, just that it might not flatter the female base...? Eh. It's probably a matter of opinion.

Yeah it was the ancient defender, jeeze.

flatter...oh compliment or something. yeah.
DarkDaisuke9
Look at Her Raiding Majesty; my friend is trying to get it and its 10mil! I mean look at the store price -_- Sigh I really wish items that aren't even that great weren't so much.

User Image

Sorry bud. Point of the thread is about good yet surprisingly cheap items, not items you personally dislike yet are costly.

To contribute to the thread-
Some of the salon hairstyles. Some of the cheap ones are poppin'. And I think the cheapest ones are 25 gold. Although the colouring for them tends to suck hard, their pixeling and style are spot on.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff