Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lunatic

i know this isn't the thread for this but i must know what is the name of the leg mod shown here on left?
User Image
ToushinYusuke

Nitemare headband Its a simple item, been fluxuating lately too. Used to be the thing to have and massively expensive back in the day. What I like so much about the item is its simple, it adds a little something to avatars. It doesn't have that band across the head. And most important of all, it sets correctly on the head, unlike a lot of Gaia's avatar item positioning now.

.....Yes....YES.....YES!!!!!

I remember when this bad boy was uncommon/semi-rare (Much like the nitemare bustier, angelic headband, and angelic camisole). At one point, these items hit the million gold mark, or came damn close, however today they are insanely cheap. The once prized headband now a measly 25k. Many moons ago I actually paid about 600k for the NMH, but it doesn't bum me out too badly to see it deflated like this. That's what happens with prices no matter what world you're in.

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

shirounin

Workshop Flora.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
    • Magical Girl 50
    • Citizen 200
    • Big Tipper 100
    So Halloween comes this Thursday.
    Have you made a winter avatar yet?
    Here are some cheap items to help you with that:

October Birthstone Necklace: Before the month is up, don't forget to pick up one of these pretty pink gemstone necklaces before they're retired from the store. Currently sells for around 50k.

Gravypuff the Turkey Plush: For those of you from the United States, Thanksgiving is coming up at the end of November. This little buddy goes for around 600g, much more reasonable than the next alternative.

Indigo Dribbly Candles: This year, Chanukah/Hanukkah overlaps with Thanksgiving. Celebrate with these blue candlesticks that can either be worn as a background decoration or as a melting accessory on your head. Sells currently for around 35k, much cheaper than the other three in the set.

Canadian Bacon and Maple Leaf Hairpin: November is also the time for Canadian Veteran's Day (Nov. 11th) so show your patriotism with an adorable brown little piglet, a Gold Shop hairpin, or both! The animal companion currently sells for around 20k and the hairpin is available for 6k at Barton Jewelers.

Red Neck Ribbon, Sam's Red Elbow Pads, Red Serafuku Bow: December 1st is World Aids Day. Unfortunately, all of the red ribbon items are pretty expensive. These are some good Gold Shop accessory items that you can use to show your support while not breaking the bank. Store prices range from 250g to 1800g respectively. If you have more coin to spend, check out these items.

Blue Konpeito: Why list this blue candy item? Because the confetti pose can easily double for snowflakes, of course! Sells right now for less than 60k. If you want a snowflake item however that's less subtle then look no further than this little dandy: Winter Snow Crystal. It's a single pose item with large, detailed snowflakes falling around your avatar. Keep in mind when you try it on that against the white background of the forums, those jagged edges disappear to leave delicate light blue designs. Currently sells around 45k.

DOOM Party Glasses: Still bent out of shape over Flynn's Booty and the cash shop sales? Want to express that angst in a festive way? Look no further than these super cheap red and green glasses that currently sell for less than 100g a pair.

Xmas 2k10 Event Winter Night: GORGEOUS snowy forest background for around 4k. Seriously, if you don't already own this you need to pick it up. Just look at it! Also an excellent alternative to the background from the considerably more expensive Dreamer's Dust.

Xmas 2k10 Event Fir Laurels: 2010 was a good year for event items. Maybe you're looking for a subtle winter item, maybe you're looking for just a hair/head accessory to complete a look, maybe you're a laurels fan. Whatever the reason, check out these green fir pine laurels for around 1500g.

Polar Bear Hat: Did you know about this item, because I didn't! Sells for around 15k right now which is insane considering how expensive other animal hats are- and this one is twice as cute. Get it while it lasts!

Polar Bear Plush: This is an old free item grant from a couple of years ago. Currently sells for less than 18k 10k (looks like some people saw this post and wanted to get a jump on sales- get them while you can).

Independence Fireworks: Although it's technically an item that debuted around the (US) Independence Day holiday, this background can do double duty for New Year's Eve. Currently sells for around 15k.

Helpful Shapeshifter

I'm really glad I was able to buy some inexpensive items from this thread, but I regret not coming in and check this out often. There were so many things on my wishlist that were inexpensive and I never got the chance to buy them ASAP~!!!
    gonk

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
    • Peoplewatcher 100
    • Market Browser 100
    Frothy
    Red Neck Ribbon, Sam's Red Elbow Pads, Red Serafuku Bow: December 1st is World Aids Day. Unfortunately, all of the red ribbon items are pretty expensive. These are some good Gold Shop accessory items that you can use to show your support while not breaking the bank. Store prices range from 250g to 1800g respectively. If you have more coin to spend, check out these items.

Aerial Ribbon Dancer is also a really lovely item that features ribbons that are red! There is currently one listing at 140k then it jumps up by 20k, so snag it fast!

Invisible Lunatic

ll Oreoo ll
    shirounin

Workshop Flora.

Thanks! Do you happen to know who the artist is for that item?
      I think it's lovely and has the same style as Pandaista.

sleepypandie's Husband

Muscular Fatcat

shirounin
      Thanks! Do you happen to know who the artist is for that item?
      I think it's lovely and has the same style as Pandaista.

Not a problem!
                I believe the artist is Miori!

Stellar Succubus

shirounin

This isn't really the place to ask. This thread is about items that are inexpensive and good value for what you get, not for general discussion ^^ You want to head over to Avatar Talk or Site Questions and Assistance forum to get answers to questions you might have about avatar items or Gaia in genral ^^

To help out, Miori made both Pandaista and Workshop Flora. She confirms this in her journal! ^^

I want to post Vile and Nightmare chimera. Both are under 60k, (54k and 45k) and both have amazing eyes that look great when using mascara from lucie or masquerade. Also a wig and tail that are actually quite excellent as well!

User Image User Image

Merry Traveler

Wild Card's Fool
                  User Image
                  might be a bit late for this, but this item match the trick and treat halloween event item with the gold/black/ purple color.
                  Going for 85k

Fortune's Fool
                  User Image I think it's quite a gem, the quality of the item's pretty good and the neutral silver color makes it versatile.
                  Going for 70k right now, where else can you find item this quality and below 100k? I thought this's quite a steal. personally I liked the hat and the arms accessory and clown neck ruffles that's not ridiculously big.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
        • Peoplewatcher 100
        • Market Browser 100
        VVhip
        shirounin

This isn't really the place to ask. This thread is about items that are inexpensive and good value for what you get, not for general discussion ^^ You want to head over to Avatar Talk or Site Questions and Assistance forum to get answers to questions you might have about avatar items or Gaia in genral ^^

To help out, Miori made both Pandaista and Workshop Flora. She confirms this in her journal! ^^

I want to post Vile and Nightmare chimera. Both are under 60k, (54k and 45k) and both have amazing eyes that look great when using mascara from lucie or masquerade. Also a wig and tail that are actually quite excellent as well!

User Image User Image

I agree! I've already snagged them both up! I also love how the grey eyes from them exactly match the grey hair in Crowning Twister, though that item is currently a bit inflated. It has three great hair poses, though!

Awesome avatar, btw! Very sleek and dramatic!

Noob

10,400 Points
        • Ultimate Player 200
        • Survivor 150
        • Timid 100

tab User Image
                Okay okay, it's not the most inexpensive out there. But I just recently discovered something very useful about the boots. Did you know that while it trims down the loose bottom of pants (and nicely too, no random bits of cloth most of the time), it still somehow layers underneath them? Been looking for a decent pants + sneakers combo and this could be it! It also layers underneath some shoes (it works for dark heart's!)
                tab User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
        • Partygoer 500
        • Perfect Attendance 400
        • Conventioneer 300
        amarzyciel

Wild Card's Fool
                  User Image
                  might be a bit late for this, but this item match the trick and treat halloween event item with the gold/black/ purple color.
                  Going for 85k

Fortune's Fool
                  User Image I think it's quite a gem, the quality of the item's pretty good and the neutral silver color makes it versatile.
                  Going for 70k right now, where else can you find item this quality and below 100k? I thought this's quite a steal. personally I liked the hat and the arms accessory and clown neck ruffles that's not ridiculously big.

wild card used to be one of my most favorite items... i loved nights into dreams and it was closest as ill get to an actual "night" item smile
        then i made this avi with the chicky slippers i used to own.. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
        • Thread Flip 150
        • Protector of Cuteness 150
        • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
        It's been quite a while since I've been on gaia, I'm lost with the pricing because of the sudden inflation.

Can anyone tell me what would be some nice looking, cheap cute female items so I can make an outfit under 100k? It's for a mule.

Quick Reply

Submit
        Manage Your Items
        Other Stuff
        Get GCash
        Offers
        Get Items
        More Items
        Where Everyone Hangs Out
        Other Community Areas
        Virtual Spaces
        Fun Stuff