Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton Gaian

16,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
whimsu
User ImageCuttlephones -- I just picked a pair up for 400g! They're pretty cute, and even add a dark makeup / bag effect around your eyes!

Cuttlefish Keytar is a nice accessory alongside it.

Peaceful Lunatic

Foggy Day and Foggy Night both have some listings under 75K. Pretty nice for an animated background, I think!

Also, the candy Astras are even cheaper! Good for a sugar rush.

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
Ysavvryl
Foggy Day and Foggy Night both have some listings under 75K. Pretty nice for an animated background, I think!

Also, the candy Astras are even cheaper! Good for a sugar rush.

I know, gorgeous items for such low prices, I snapped some up for slightly more but won't regret it when their CIs go out and the prices rise.

Smoker

Merry Traveler

Liberal Consumer

12,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100

VSC_Heartz's Wife

Divine Defender

30,225 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
Bumps cuz I could not find this on the first page.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
I don't know how many people collect sdplus dolls, but there are a couple of Buttons the Pierrot for 50k and under. (There was one for 35k, but I grabbed that. pirate )

Vicious Mage

13,650 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Halloween is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER.
And yet it seems the Akademeia Set is still so cheap? Go get your witch/wizard hat for under 100k.

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

hello again! u w u

Under the Big Top - I love the hair accessory, and the dress! The capelet and background are a bit strange, but I'm sure there are certain avatars you can work with for them. Plus they come in classic red and goldish yellow!

Lady Yvonne - as you may have noticed, I'm a sucker for gold details, hahaha. Love the black and gold color scheme, and the two poses are quite useful! particularly the dress as a layering piece.

Tower Prep Jacket - this is a reference to something I just don't remember what it is. e n e But yeah, a simple red jacket that has both closed and open options; the sheer simplicity of it makes it a staple for casual avatar makers.

Otherworldly Gatekeeper

16,965 Points
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
mangotacco
          Tower Prep Jacket - this is a reference to something I just don't remember what it is. e n e

It was a promo for the TV show of the same name. I was on hiatus when it was released, but I picked one up off the MP because it's just that versatile. It's mostly crazy inflated now (like just about everything else), but there are still three listings below ABP!
User ImageThe Brass Knight Quite nice for 40k.
User ImageYellow Sea Swindler Below 40 k! Those pants! Seriously!
User ImageFunnel Kate Really cute item, also for around 40k~

Merry Traveler

mangotacco

Lady Yvonne - as you may have noticed, I'm a sucker for gold details, hahaha. Love the black and gold color scheme, and the two poses are quite useful! particularly the dress as a layering piece.

emotion_kirakira I like gold/black stuff
and no more listing....
other item that people post is mostly out of the cheap listing too

Sparkling Singing

This thread is bad for my wallet * A *
/subscribes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers