Welcome to Gaia! ::

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
LunaTheMoonWerewolf
Lovely Lady Ranger for about 100k,i expected it to be unaffordable!

I picked mine up for 99k! I'm surprised I was able to snag up few of this month's CI under 150k eek
Lady Cressida
User Image Giacamos Charm - 75k range
Nice inexpensive item for you guys out there. There is a nice white wig with a small ponytail, and poses for a perfect future V-day avatars. Grab when you can.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Konpeito Set
Still cheap with all this inflation going on. Super cute items.

User Image King of Wands - 35k
Grey item that has a crown, wand, and a tie. Great price for those who are looking for grey items.

User ImageFeathered Clip - 19k
Beautiful teal/blue item. I picked one up for myself.

User Image Purple Pose - 27k
Beautiful purple item that goes well with any light purple items.
I can't find that beautiful clip!

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Some super cheap and affordable EIs.

User Image Bunnihilation - 60k
I can not believe this item hasn't inflated. Super cute rapid EI that is chalk full of adorable bunny items.

User Image Owlpocalypse - 78k
Another cheap rapid EI that haven't got inflated. Like Bunnihilation, this EI is chalk full of cute owl items that is perfect for your Autumn/Halloween themed avatars.

User Image Gary's Island - under 100k
Cheap rapid EI that was made from an alchemy recipe from an event couple years ago. Lot of quirky summer/beach items. There is even a skelly buddy to go with your Halloween themed avatars.

User Image The Experiment - 30k

One of the first EI that haven't budget since day one. I can see why to. For all you tentacle loving people, this item is for you. Lot of tentacle items for your fetishes creepy looking avatars.

User Image Pora Ice - 125k
Another older EI that is affordable. Who doesn't love cute polar bears. This EI is perfect for wintry themed avatars. Better snag it up soon.

User Image Pantheracorax - 40k
Yet another cheap older EI. This item is cool since it has a griffon like creature mount for your avatar to sit on, and there is nifty cloak as well. Perfect for those who are into fantasy.

User Image Tama's Basket - 35k
Cheap older EI item that is perfect for Southeast Asian themed avatars. It has a cute red panda items, bamboo background, and more Red Panda items.

User Image Dionasil - 60k
Older EI that is butt load of man-eating plant items at a cheap price.

User Image Green Corallus Egg - 30k
Snakes is all I have to say. If you like snakes, then this EI is for you.

User Image Orindae - 19k
Princess and the Frog with a twist. Not only you get toad items, but a handsome frog prince posing to you (or kissing) and other hilarious things.This a nice cloak and crown item for males, so this item is not for females. Oh and there is a HUIGE toad background O.o

**Note** EI's are based off of 1st generation price. Prices differ from different generations.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Idia

I forgot to add the -r emotion_facepalm Here you go [x]
Lady Cressida
Idia

Actually I meant the teal feathered clip. sweatdrop For some reason searching "feathered clip" doesn't bring it up.

No Hero

Idia
Lady Cressida
Idia

Actually I meant the teal feathered clip. sweatdrop For some reason searching "feathered clip" doesn't bring it up.

Feathered Clips?
Kunopegos
Idia
Lady Cressida
Idia

Feathered Clips?
Thank you, it must have been the s throwing it off.

Spiritual Counselor

28,790 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Winged 100
I can't believe how this one slipped through the cracks ....

TITAN'S LEGACY SEED. It has TWENTY poses, which include a staff, wings, laurels, a beautiful skirt, amongst others. It is/was an aquarium drop EI that evolved really slowly over time. Where else can you go for THAT LITTLE for such an array of poses? (100g or so) ??? That is by far the most inexpensive item I have found with so many great poses!

ALSO, I have used ALL the poses at one time or another for GIFTS OF THE GODDESS. Still running around 60K, it has really beautiful poses, including enlightened (winged) golden sandals and laurels, birds, adornments, and a durga body pose that is the same shade of blue as a blue body dye if you ever want to try a durga style avi (look at my profile if you want to see one xd ).

37,990 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
Corona Austrina: Gorgeous purple and silver necklace and crown currently a 50k alternative to Gambino's Platinum treasures.

Selection Fairy: Hair ornament, wings, wand and anklets. Currently average at 60k.

Sparkly Noob

Celaeno for 45k you get this bird mask, a niice top-ish, a headdress, a tail and a weird bird feet mod that would be great for any bird cosplaying type of costumes!

Sparkly Genius

11,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Tycoon 200

i love this thread, i bought soooooooooo many items going through random pages

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Feather Rain
Unless I skipped over something, I'm surprised Bunrin Carrotto from the current RIG hasn't been mentioned here yet, at 8k - 11k for a ...gelatin bunny companion item? I think? But either way, it's really cute.

Thanks for the reminder. I was waiting for this to go down in price. Just snapped one up for 7k. ^^

Just so this post isn't a waste: Kanala's Headwrap is a pretty purple and gold ad grant item, but if you don't have ads on, then you can currently snap one up from the MP for about 3,700g. smile

Feral Pumpkin

User ImageCuttlephones -- I just picked a pair up for 400g! They're pretty cute, and even add a dark makeup / bag effect around your eyes!

Rogue

Witch Double is only 115k right now, and it has amazing eyes and hair! I love the chocolate looking hat as well. emotion_kirakira

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces