Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angelic Nitemare

Sinsario

oh my god
hammy and bammi hat
I'VE WANTED THEM FOREVER.

Ahh I don't have any gold ahhh. Dumb thread stop reminding me that I love stuff.

I would get you one, I would...but I'm not supposed to buy more stuff till I have another 03. Or it's a birthday.

It are no ur birfdays. Gaia woulda told me so.

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

oh my god
hammy and bammi hat

Ahh I don't have any gold ahhh. Dumb thread stop reminding me that I love stuff.

I would get you one, I would...but I'm not supposed to buy more stuff till I have another 03. Or it's a birthday.

I no crying
It's cool, prolly once this thing evolves I'll sell it and get them. >_>
I don't own a lot of DI's, I've noticed...

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
The plume is actually on my list, and i plan on getting it once i finish the commish i'm..supposed to be doing...>>>

Angelic Nitemare

Sinsario
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

oh my god
hammy and bammi hat

I no crying

Could we have cake anyway? I am a fan of the stuff.

Also, MCs are a little weird, they like rarely seem to come in handy, then BAM, that add just the right touch.

Like this avvie. Without the Bacchus, slightly drunk, with it, I'm stripping clothes. 3nodding

Shameless Fairy

12,375 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Oi, you guys have so many great suggestions that now I'm down 300k with like 6 new awesome items. biggrin

And I'm gonna make an avvy around the raiment and hawkins treasure

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario
Ridley Starsmore
Sinsario

oh my god
hammy and bammi hat

I no crying

Could we have cake anyway? I am a fan of the stuff.

Also, MCs are a little weird, they like rarely seem to come in handy, then BAM, that add just the right touch.

Like this avvie. Without the Bacchus, slightly drunk, with it, I'm stripping clothes. 3nodding

Today is the birthday of two of my friends, cake is a-plenty.
I know right! rofl Oh man I've been hating DI's for a while now and then BAM I suddenly like them again. Thanks Ridley/

Bacchus has a kitty cat <:

Adventuring Duck

I was shocked to see Celeano so inexpensive. I mean, COME ON! Do you see that corset? That mask? And there's so much you could match it with!! You know how crazy we are about cream. Why we're crazy about cream is beyond me, but we haz insanity.

Aishyteru Panda's Husband

Moonlight Bear

30,400 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
You've made me use gooold omagah!
...I like the Royal mariner item. I like the coat and I tekteked it with the blue Kanoko's Nightmares dress and it looks nice. Too bad Kanoko is so expensive.
I like blue and yellow together, so I was happy when I saw this item~

The Frogger's Pardner

Man-Hungry Pirate

15,025 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Here are a couple of more items that I like that are cheap AND YOU SHOULD LIKE THEM TOO

Ancient friggin' defender: 200k and I bought it for like 500k, WORTH IT.
Look at that goddang chest plate.
The shoulder armor? PERFECT.
Kitty cat? CHECK
Also it was the first item Foxclover made.

Jailors keys u guize:
70. FRICKEN. G.
Adds a touch of PERFECT to so many outfits ohmahgahd.

PREIST TALISMAN REALLY. Like the keys it adds a touch of perfect.
PERFECT.
19k.
PERFECTION AT 19K.

Look at this damn Boto Encantado: SPANISH MOTHER ********. HAPPY ******** RIVER DOLPHIN. RIVER. DOLPHINS IN THE RIVER.
BUT NO FORGET THE DOLPHIN LOOK AT THAT HAIR.
DOLPHINS DON'T HAVE HAIR. BUT MY GOD THE HAIR IS SEXY WHY IS IT ONLY LIKE 30K? THAT SUCKS. YOU NEED TO BUY IT. OH GOD CURLS.
LOOK AT THE CLOTHES. BIG PIMPIN'. YOU AREN'T GAY IF YOU WEAR PINK PEOPLE HAVE TOLD ME SO.

MARTIAN WAR: LOOK JUST COVER THE DAMN HAIR WITH A HAT AND YOU GET SUPPPAAHH CUTE HURR. 40-SOMEK
BETTER THAN THE MILLION GOLD s**t.

CAPTAIN CLARINO
ANOTHER ITEM BY FOXCLOVER WHO WE ALL KNOW IS BETTER THAN A GOD. LOOK AT THAT HAT. IT'S TOTES ADORBS AND LAYERS OVER OTHER STUFF TO MAKE SUPER COOL HATS.
BUY IT.
AND BUY ONE FOR ME TOO.

DEAD PARADE: WHEN I WASS A YOUUNNGG BOOOYY I HAD AWESOME SHOES AND SHIIIIRRTTTT. WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE WEAR THIS? WHY IS IT SO CHEAP? SURE THE SONG IS STUPIDER THAN CRAP-a** BUT THE SHIRT DESIGN SO UNNNFF

UUUNNNNNFFF!
Okay. overboard.
But you know.

Gracious Wrangler

i had a moment like that with the sphinx- then, i go to buy about 10 in the mp and some IDIOT has AI'd them tenfold. i'm LOVING the latest fail items- they're becoming so detailed, and tend to be easier to use than the rares.
edit: and don't forget the sponsor shops! sunset couture had some of the best fitting dresses, and were colored/shaded surprisingly well.
wow, if i actually had gold right now, it would be gone. some of these are so great!
and another i just remembered is bacchus- those. are. the. BEST. laurels. we have on the site. why is it so cheap???!!

Frozen Sex Symbol

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.The Animated Halo!
It cost 10 dollars in the cash shop. 10 ******** dollars and its under 200k in the mp.
How is that possible?! gonk

Golden Girl

25,150 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Scarface 150
cherry god mother
I was shocked to see Celeano so inexpensive. I mean, COME ON! Do you see that corset? That mask? And there's so much you could match it with!! You know how crazy we are about cream. Why we're crazy about cream is beyond me, but we haz insanity.

Celeano! I forgot!
It goes perfectly with the Opera Diva... another must-have that's under 1mil

7,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Madame Malady
i had a moment like that with the sphinx- then, i go to buy about 10 in the mp and some IDIOT has AI'd them tenfold. i'm LOVING the latest fail items- they're becoming so detailed, and tend to be easier to use than the rares.

The sphinx has an EPIC make-up face. Right up there with the ones from seidh and masquerade. Also...SPHINX..>.>

Blessed Browser

8,500 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Invisibility 100
Sinsario

Interestingly enough, I tried all these items on in the MP preview and a lot them... they were super nice, but I feel like they looked better on a male base, y'know? xD;

Which really just lends more weight to the 'MAKE ITEMS FOR MENZ, GAIA' thread that's lurking in Site Feedback. AwesomeWomanlyItems does not necessarily = AwesomeManlyItems.

Edit: I did pick up a pair of Jailor's Keys, though. I don't have a use for them currently, but FFFF, 100g...?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff