Welcome to Gaia! ::

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

SihadinaKenobi
Kittytub
regal feathered headdress and regal feathered mantel are 20 freaking gold for some GORGEOUS items.

How here is a case of true AI. stare

oh dear sweatdrop
all the 20g-3k items sold, leaving the 456k one. it'll go back down in a few weeks. 3nodding

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Unfortunately, people will stalk this thread and buy up cheap yet popular items, just to drive up the price.

Loyal Exhibitionist

iymcool

Unfortunately, people will stalk this thread and buy up cheap yet popular items, just to drive up the price.

Most of the cheap items aren't really popular. They're cheap for a reason. emotion_sweatdrop

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Hasuki Aatisuto
iymcool

Most of the cheap items aren't really popular. They're cheap for a reason. emotion_sweatdrop

True, but in the case of past RIG items that are lower in price, it seems that once they're posted here, they're scooped up en mass and the prices jettison. Then, a few days later (like the Effieminate), they'll go back down again when more appear.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Kittytub
SihadinaKenobi
Kittytub
regal feathered headdress and regal feathered mantel are 20 freaking gold for some GORGEOUS items.

oh dear sweatdrop
all the 20g-3k items sold, leaving the 456k one. it'll go back down in a few weeks. 3nodding

I don't know. *eyes La Victoire* Flynn's Booty is still there. It'll probably take longer than that now.

Dapper Fatcat

Snow Leopard Couture deflated to ~60k. I normally see it go for 100k, so it's not a bad deal; especially for that tail and those ears.

Edit: Mechanical Star is a cool, steampunk item for ~30k. c:

Loyal Traveler

The Technicolour Time Traveler
Decent Hair pose, and leg mode for about 80k. Doesn't seem like a lot.

Dangerous Humorist

6,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
Pretty much all the s**t items are expensive because people hype it up.

Fashionable Bunny

20,650 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Invisibility 100
I'm loving how these items deflated, they've got either a cool outfit "piece", shoes or a wig! :
Apple Rendezvous
Ivory Soldier
Mint King of Cups
Bunnihilation

Question: What the heck is up with Yin Tech!?

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
SihadinaKenobi
Kittytub

Once again, it's not AI, it's because all the cheaper ones were purchased.
confused

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Invisible Winner

I personally LOVE Brandy. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. He's the only st bernard puppy on gaia, and his chewing pose is adorable <3 I guess people dont realize that other items (like kottan bell) matches this lil guy <3

I have now collected over 100 of them over the past little while now, because one day people will realize how amazing he is <3

Proxy Phantom

12,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Flatterer 200
I own both of these items and love them both and they have a low ABP too for SDPlus dolls!~
If you do some searching you'll find these two cute items for cheap!~

SDPlus#185 Bishr is a cute red jewel which I thought gives a classy and tiny touch to my avatar!~
The ABP is less than 10k!~ neutral
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/32493

SDPlus#186 Zaina is a one ear earring which I am wearing as well. . . sweatdrop but for it's price of under 10k by the ABP it is a steal!~
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/32497

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image

Boundless Space is 3 beautiful space backgrounds. There's even one listed for its sellback price of 40k!

User Image

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Calelith
SihadinaKenobi
Kittytub

Once again, it's not AI, it's because all the cheaper ones were purchased.
confused

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Oh yes. We see items jump in selling price from 20g to 100k all the time, because that is what I was looking at when I posted that. I don't know what it was like when you posted, but kindly don't be so quick to pass judgment. It's rude.

If you reply to this, please know I will not reply to you (no matter what) because I don't want to take part in a scene on this thread any more than I already have.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff