Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oculus mythica / oculus magica - eyes bby

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
wowkachow
Eye of Io is a lovely red-silver item full of lots of finishing touch-type poses. a waist belt, a circlet, a very nice single shoulder guard and a choker, all for 20k.

Its three counterparts tend to run pretty cheap as well. Eye of: Europa (green, ~20k), Callisto (orange, ~25k) and Ganymede (blue, ~25k).

Shy Explorer

6,850 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I was baffled to find out La Dragonne had dropped to a mere 30k.
I mean.. Absolutely amazing shield, top, boots and flowy dress..

Charitable Treater

10,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
SihadinaKenobi
Blue Mist
I freaking adore Funnel Kate.
And at 20k a pop, I bought em all up to make a set.
But sometimes I'll go through the MP with a very tight limited budget and find the coolest stuff for only 100k.

So imagine my surprise to see how good these items were that were even less.

Seriously, I dont understand why some people so much.

Like how that rainbow item is an exact dupe of Sunset Siren.

So... What is "that rainbow item"?

Midnight Rainbow? Its a over a mil, but the mouth pose is the exact same as Sunset Siren which is only 100k.

I mixed it up though. That would mean that Sunset Siren is a dupe for Midnight rainbow.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Blue Mist
SihadinaKenobi
Blue Mist
I freaking adore Funnel Kate.
And at 20k a pop, I bought em all up to make a set.
But sometimes I'll go through the MP with a very tight limited budget and find the coolest stuff for only 100k.

So imagine my surprise to see how good these items were that were even less.

Seriously, I dont understand why some people so much.

Like how that rainbow item is an exact dupe of Sunset Siren.

So... What is "that rainbow item"?

Midnight Rainbow? Its a over a mil, but the mouth pose is the exact same as Sunset Siren which is only 100k.

I mixed it up though. That would mean that Sunset Siren is a dupe for Midnight rainbow.

Thank you for the clarification. smile You did not say what the item was in your initial post, you see. We aren't all familiar with the item to understand a vague reference. I wasn't the only one who had no idea what item you were referring to.

Speaking of much less expensive Midnight Rainbow dupes, Antique Shop's eyes are very similar to those in Midnight Rainbow and its various generations seem to run from 350k-420k.

Ice-Cold Victory

la renaissance
I was baffled to find out La Dragonne had dropped to a mere 30k.
I mean.. Absolutely amazing shield, top, boots and flowy dress..

I bought a second one for 15k a few weeks ago too, so watch and see if it'll drop any more!

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

Some delicious food-themed items for you all!

Turkish delight is a really lovely pink and gold turkish clothing item. I adore that veil and skirt, very lovely item for 60k

I've seen Devil food baker
mentioned before, but never its sister, angel food maker. Two super cute cake themed outfits, devil food comes with an adorable brown cake halo, a cropped jacket, some pants and a big fork. Angel food comes with a cream cake halo, a bolero, a leg-revealing skirt and a big spoon. Devil is cheaper at 45k, with angel sitting at 55k

Hip hop shake is a lovely retro-themed pink item. You get a dress, a hair piece and some really cute shoes and socks which are the star of this item imo. 50k!

Xiaolong Bao Bao is so lovely. A chinese red and white themed item, it has a really lovely red wig (look at how lovely it is, look), two...hat things i guess, a belt, some shorts, some shoes and a chinese dress which gives you cleavage. All of that for 60k.

and it's not exactly food themed but I have to throw rudeboy in there for those roller blades alone. So damn cute, and that pink pug isn't too bad either. It's such a lovely, colourful item and it's so cheap at 33k

Noob

Dark Omen is deflated to only 150k right now :]

Bashful Bunny

10,650 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
♪ パテイ パテイ 私はオテンバ女の子
ρ α т т ʏ я α в в ι т

User Imagebom bom the bunny it's crazy insane.
They do realise it's just pixels right?
User Image

User Image

パテイ パテイ 本当は泣き虫。。。女の子 ♪
Erik's Masquerade - This is the lowest price I've ever seen this item. Comes with a skull mask, an awesome feathered hat, and some fancy and winged clothing/shoes in red/black/white. Currently at 40k. Keep an eye on it though, I managed to snag one for 28k. emotion_dowant

Widow of Zheng - This is another one that's deflated a lot too. 50k, and comes with a skull adorned wig, great colored clothing/shoes, and a sword.

Chocolate Cherry Clafouti - Great brown and red themed clothes with a short red wig for 35k.

FMAB May Chang - 40k for a cute pink dress, a black braids/bun wig, and the most adorable little panda ever.

Glittering Aurora - One of the most beautiful backgrounds ever (animated too!), and there's a listing at 56k right now (The lowest after that is 68k). Grab it while you can!

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Aularen

Widow of Zheng - This is another one that's deflated a lot too. 50k, and comes with a skull adorned wig, great colored clothing/shoes, and a sword.

I still don't understand why this isn't in the 100k+ range....

Tenacious Sage

The Love Song Two listings at 32k. Someone grab them.

Shadowy Bilge rat

Jazz the Lounge Lizard is cute and cheap, listed at around 12k.

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

tab tab User Image
          don't be fooled by its meh icon; it's got a really neat headless pose that you can override with eye and face mods, so you can lose the head but not the face. its price is a bit unstable but it has gone for as low as 22k ABP, so watch out for it. c:

tab tab User Image
          mod concentric's been mentioned a number of times in this thread, but not anytime recently so might as well bring it up. the dress and the stockings poses are really cute! c: current ABP is 34k, but I once managed to get one at 25k!

tab tab User Image
          our favorite red with accents of black and gold. y so cheap omg. someone get me one 8'C

tab tab User Image
          i love this! * u * i can't find much use for the heart background pose, but those headphones are adorable! it's unfortunate that they unequip some hats, but they're still workable. Pair 'em up with the pink graffiti leg mod thing (which isn't a bad item; I want all the colors) and you've got a base for a pink street avatar.

tab tab User Image
          haha, okay, shrimp cocktail isn't the most versatile item, we can agree on that. but omg the bow tie/cuffs post is actually really nice! if you're doing an avatar with orange as the accent, it's a good cheap item for distributing the color around your avatar. i actually tried using it on my current avatar (which is browns, creams and whites in case I change it) and it worked really nicely still. c: 31k. u v u srsly.

tab tab User Image
          admittedly my favorite of the bunch. * u * i just love items like this that are just accessories. and this one's in white and gold! perfect little number, don't you agree? I couldn't help myself and snapped one up! ABP of 29k, but right now the only listings left are above 30k. 8'D sorry not sorry.

Merry Traveler

iymcool

I still don't understand why this isn't in the 100k+ range....

because of the color probably, I rarely see anyone use that color

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces