Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darling Agent

23,225 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Only two words: La Dragonne.
Amazing items in the range of 20/30k. I bought two and I made an amazing dragon slayer avatar *^*

High-functioning Vampire

19,840 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
I can't possibly check all the posts in this thread for repeats before I post, but I've found a few cool things thanks to you guys so here's my inane lil' list for my fellow lovers of dark/creepy/punk stuff...

The Gravedigger 150k: I love this hat.

Poltergeist Priest Talisman 12k: it looks like an ornate little cross and you can hold it...suspended from a chain. Gorgeous!

Noble Scarf Sash 11k: this is just plain pretty, with its chains and tiny black wing.

Demon Vassal 200k: thirty million bonus points for referencing Disgaea; adorable devil tail that's nicely positioned and who doesn't love ridiculous anime bows?

Studded Leather Collar 350 - 500 gold: this has added the finishing touch to more of my avis than I should admit. Also, it's practically free.

Class Headphones 100k: not a bad price for beautifully-drawn and nicely positioned headphones. Bonus points for being plain black and going with everything.

Sweet Lunarian 230k: This isn't really dark or creepy, but I love me some nicely-drawn blue hair.

Shout-out to the gold shops: every reversible bracelets and hairpins item. Those absolutely rock.

Nimble Explorer

Fisher King, lowest price atm being about 19k. A beautiful vest, capes, hairpieces, and a cute little kingfisher companion. (There are also shoes but they're...eh.)

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
This thread is filling up my invotory with cheep but good items biggrin

Magical Kitten

I remember when Noble Plumage cost a heck of a lot more than this. A beautiful feathered scarf, and some cute feathered accessories~

Muscular Shade

43,775 Points
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Snack Artist 250
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
GBI Agent Pants are some of the best pants on the entire site!
They are at H & R Wesley for only 14400 Gold a pair!

The black ones are the most versatile of the bunch in my opinion. 3nodding

LeenaDunelm's Prince

Demonic Puppy

Dyrfinna the all-wise is an absolutely stunning item with a lovely gold-lapis colour scheme for 80k, you get some really nice star-effect tights, a dress and a hair accessory.

starry little clown is an item I am currently having to hold myself back from buying because I'm questing for too many things to spend gold rn, but you get a really cute bodice, eye make up, a background and a very nice arm mod

mlle butterfly is a very cute traditional japanese/lolita themed item. Nice white dress, nice japanese sandals, a cute sword (though there isn't a sheath option which may be a downside for some) and a very cute dog companion

Royal keymaster has a red-gold colour scheme and some lovely items. I'm particularly fond of that gIANT KEY, the cloak and the vest. The cloak would lend itself well to a Journey cosplay I think

La sanguine has a tiny top hat for all your tiny top hat needs, a very nice waist sash bow thingy, a nice red dress (though I have to admit there are similar, nicer ones for cheaper) and a sexy red heels/black stockings combo

GILT THORNS *melts into a puddle of goop* it's so beautiful omg how is it so cheap I do not understand. black/gold colour scheme, very versatile. you get one of the nicest hair decorations i've seen on here, some nice black and gold boots, a bolero which isn't too invasive and could blend in very well with other items, a really nice dress, a scarf and a thorn background. very very nice item uwu

BASICALLY on marketplace search just set the minimum to 40,000 and the maximum to 90,000 and every other item will be a steal for what you get I guarantee it

Merry Traveler

Edo Ukiyoe
Sporting 4 beautiful asian background. Unlike normal background, this only give a touch of background. Simple pattern in the back of your avatar to spruce them up. I am wearing it right now. It's most unique I must say. >.o
it was 45k when I bought it, now around 50k

Geisha Makeup
well, ok, it's not that special, but has very many use. Especially when you like makeup. Using it as a base.
I will tell you some neat trick... it layer with your default lip. again that's how I make that mouth.
up close it looks like she stuck out her tongue.

Merry Traveler

Lady Aeducan
Fisher King, lowest price atm being about 19k. A beautiful vest, capes, hairpieces, and a cute little kingfisher companion. (There are also shoes but they're...eh.)

oh,i like that stuff too and own it

Aged Hoarder

Kiddiss
Snip
BTW, I both love emotion_yatta and hate emotion_donotwant this thread LOL
I have a LOT of real-life money tied up in old MC letters that I used to buy each month to build up a nest-egg. Now they are mostly worth nothing emotion_facepalm and I don't have the same sort of disposable income I used to have 2005 - 2009 sad *shrug* Oh, well cat_emo

Thanks for posting these nifty finds :3 It's very helpful cat_biggrin

This is exactly my story, but I ducked out of buying around 06. So I just put a whole bunch of my letters up just to try to make some gold. But I feel like I'm giving them away at that price. Except I remember when 30k for a Kiki seemed like a ridiculous expense!

On topic:
Toxic Kitten 50k +/-
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cross My Heart 50k +/-

Twisted Love 70k +/-
User Image

I feel like this last one is a real over looked one. But I also make a lot of yellow and black/red avis.

Aeon Spark 50k +/-

Big Member

20,000 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Nasuh
Albert the Ruffled Lemur User Image 17k
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10011931/

Kindle the Sprite User Image 29k
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/56335/

Red Flame Bike User Image 20k
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10011665/

The prices may drop or rise, but they are lowest marketplace buying prices at this moment. This time I haven't & will not buy these lowest priced items.

The bike makes me look full-on naked.

...I might get it.

Plus demon on a motorcycle? Metal.

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Beast Henshin

Plus it has the VROOM VROOM animation in flash spaces as well emotion_kirakira

Kahavie's Significant Otter

Dedicated Bookworm

13,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Married 100
amarzyciel

Edo Ukiyoe
Sporting 4 beautiful asian background. Unlike normal background, this only give a touch of background. Simple pattern in the back of your avatar to spruce them up. I am wearing it right now. It's most unique I must say. >.o
it was 45k when I bought it, now around 50k

Geisha Makeup
well, ok, it's not that special, but has very many use. Especially when you like makeup. Using it as a base.
I will tell you some neat trick... it layer with your default lip. again that's how I make that mouth.
up close it looks like she stuck out her tongue.

I just added the geisha makeup to my avi!

Wheezing Plague

amarzyciel

Oh, I love that one.

Merry Traveler

desiderium
I just added the geisha makeup to my avi!

it looks good on your avi

Skyllaeh
Oh, I love that one.

too bad the Edo Ukiyoe is out of stock in MP D:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items