Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Flatterer

7,700 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
Ridley Starsmore

Wanna see something surprising?

You figure, these days, 150k isn't too terribly hard to come by, right?

So Imagine that you like Monthly Collectables.

Nearly two hundred monthly items, between MCs and envelopes, under 150k.

I know this post I'm replying to is old buttttt --

Holy crap. emotion_jawdrop

If I hadn't of done a search, I wouldn't even know that Bubu Kitten existed. emotion_kirakira
i saw him and I instantly had to buy him. He's adorable! So thank you for this. But gosh, there's so many amazing items priced so lowly these days. It's just sniffing them out!

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
RoseRoyal
Imperial Shockies
Rien Atako

ummm, I don't think I was yelling at him or anything. Nothing bold, underlined, all caps, or any mean emotes, and did not call him any names or anything... eek

just thought it was kind of pointless to post about an item being cheap after buying all of them. Especially since it isn't uncommon for people to then put them up for ridiculous prices, which is what happened. Luckily, it did not take long for someone to put one up for a reasonable price! smile

I did put 2 mini UFOs back with "reasonable price" RoseRoyal, as soon as I read what VVhip has suggested smile (on a second thought) It's not my fault they were not there when you look at marketplace... I am sorry, forgive me, I love you, thank you

I see ridiculous prices all the time after items being posted on this thread

Blessed Healer

The old EI Kelp o' th' Loch has a grand total of 77 poses. Quick overview: kelp accessories, eye mods, leg mods (including mermaid/serpent tails), ear mods, wigs, horse companions, and a background! So there's something for most everyone!
Lowest gen price right now is 90k, the most expensive is 140k. That's less than 2k per pose at the most expensive price!

Dead Hellraiser

Gilt Thorns. A golden MC going for around 30k at the time (44k abp). Some of the poses are a little hard to work with, but the vine trap pose looks lovely, especially when paired with the poison field pose of...
Lumiere Noire. At around 200k, this item features some nice black and white clothing, as well as a few lovely accessories.

Rogue

I just bought Fay Cervidae for just 200K in the MP. Honestly I thought this item was much more expensive, but it seems its recolor is at higher value. I love the antlers and fawn legs though. This is such a cute item. :>

Rogue

Also another item I would suggest searching is Acey Deucey. I bought mine for 25K, however the value may have gone up due to the sudden popularity of brown items, because of the new REI.

Stellar Succubus

Nasuh
RoseRoyal
Imperial Shockies
Rien Atako

ummm, I don't think I was yelling at him or anything. Nothing bold, underlined, all caps, or any mean emotes, and did not call him any names or anything... eek

just thought it was kind of pointless to post about an item being cheap after buying all of them. Especially since it isn't uncommon for people to then put them up for ridiculous prices, which is what happened. Luckily, it did not take long for someone to put one up for a reasonable price! smile

I did put 2 mini UFOs back with "reasonable price" RoseRoyal, as soon as I read what VVhip has suggested smile It's not my fault they were not there when you look at marketplace...

I see ridiculous prices all the time after items being posted on this thread

<3 I was ribbing you playfully! I never meant a guilty feeling ^__^

I thought it was amusing when you'd said how cheap it was and I checked and there were none XD

There are so many other cheap MCs, REIs, EIs, and other premium items, and since gold is so easy to come by, it's so easy to have a great avi quickly these days!!!

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
Albert the Ruffled Lemur User Image 17k
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10011931/

Kindle the Sprite User Image 29k
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/56335/

Red Flame Bike User Image 20k
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10011665/

The prices may drop or rise, but they are lowest marketplace buying prices at this moment. This time I haven't & will not buy these lowest priced items.

Feline Elder

This SDPlus doll item has one of my favourite hairs/wigs for short hairstyles:

User Image
It's at 22k LMP right now.

This is the SDPlus doll with which I originally confused the Mister Rufus *D'OH!* cat_stressed

User Image
It has an adorable brown version of Rufus the Cat cat_blaugh

I think I paid a few hundred thousand for this when it was new; now it seems to be resting around 50k eek

BTW, I both love emotion_yatta and hate emotion_donotwant this thread LOL
I have a LOT of real-life money tied up in old MC letters that I used to buy each month to build up a nest-egg. Now they are mostly worth nothing emotion_facepalm and I don't have the same sort of disposable income I used to have 2005 - 2009 sad *shrug* Oh, well cat_emo

Thanks for posting these nifty finds :3 It's very helpful cat_biggrin

Magical Trickster

19,950 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
Kiddiss
This SDPlus doll item has one of my favourite hairs/wigs for short hairstyles:

User Image
It's at 22k LMP right now.

This is the SDPlus doll with which I originally confused the Mister Rufus *D'OH!* cat_stressed

User Image
It has an adorable brown version of Rufus the Cat cat_blaugh

I think I paid a few hundred thousand for this when it was new; now it seems to be resting around 50k eek

BTW, I both love emotion_yatta and hate emotion_donotwant this thread LOL
I have a LOT of real-life money tied up in old MC letters that I used to buy each month to build up a nest-egg. Now they are mostly worth nothing emotion_facepalm and I don't have the same sort of disposable income I used to have 2005 - 2009 sad *shrug* Oh, well cat_emo

Thanks for posting these nifty finds :3 It's very helpful cat_biggrin

+.♦.+ Diamond Dust +.♦.+

That "brown" Version of Rufus is actually Ian as a Cat. xd

-~--~-
Little Princeling

LMP = 10k!

A few nice warm brown/red items

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

I searched up what items are 20k and under
You would not believe some of the things I found.

I'll post my favorites, but there's so much.
You'd just have to search it up to grasp how much stuff you could get for so cheap

User Image
Chase the Painted Bandit
I always thought this little guy was so cute, but at that price he's just freakin adorable xD
He comes with a cool bag too!

User Image
Red Peppermint Bark
I love the colors, and it comes with a great shirt and belt!

User Image
Sleepytime Princess
Cute socks, dress, and messy bed hair. This item is so adorable, and so cheap.

User Image
Prince Dashing
My favorite things about this item has always been the crown, shoes, and pants.
There's more poses to it including an arm mod and hair.
Really nice item!

User Image
Golden Aurela
Such a beautiful item to me, and although it only has two poses, I think it's worth the gold.

User Image
Live Free or Pie Hard
This item. For this price.
I never thought it would get that low, but as soon as I saw it I snatched one up!!

User Image
Anemone Couture
A cute accessory item.
Always reminds me of finding nemo when I try to pronounce it xD

User Image
Sir Percy
Awesome item for it's price!
The sword, the coat, the shirt, all beautiful!

User Image
Kiipah the Seafoam Dragon
A bit over 20k, but c'mon guys! He's sooooo adorable!!
And the horns! So worth the price!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces