Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hero

Sentinel's Death Portal only costs 800g, which is amazing for such a uniquely colored, awesome-looking portal-to-hell background. I am afraid of backgrounds but I had to pick this up anyway because it's soooo cheap. emotion_dowant

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

███████████████

Queen Corvina
I may be mistaking this for another item, but wasn't this item in the millions??
I think it's worth way more than the price it is now! ♫

Mega Nerd

10,025 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Baby Banirabu
███████████████

Queen Corvina
I may be mistaking this for another item, but wasn't this item in the millions??
I think it's worth way more than the price it is now! ♫

Ooh~ It used to be just under a million, yes. I wonder if lots of people sold some nice items to be able to buy stuff from the summer sale? Wouldn't hurt to look at some other rare items overlooked because of the sale!

To be on topic, cybertronic layer is a fun black/yellow item perfect for vocaloid and otherwise sci fi fans, and is only about 50k, and I remember buying one for almost twice that, and I don't regret it. ^^
Just wanted to put this out there with the American holiday upon us, that the roman candles are all extremely cheap, being under 1k.
A nice little celebration decoration. :3

Dedicated Seeker

teaparty in space
User ImageCsilla the Wind Sorceress Dat dress emotion_dowant only 48k at the moment.
User Image Kabuki This one's probably already been listed here a bunch, but seriously, that makeup. THAT MAKEUP. 47k

You may already know, but the dress from Csilla plus the chest wrap from Kabuki make an awesome combo, if you end up not liking/wanting the belt to show on the Sorceress dress. So those two are a great combo to buy together, especially for that price.
Someone Please Help Me - How the fudge is this 10k? It comes with head/chest antlers, a mouth and stubble, messy hair, and some really awesome eyes. Seriously, get one before it inflates.

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Aularen
Someone Please Help Me - How the fudge is this 10k? It comes with head/chest antlers, a mouth and stubble, messy hair, and some really awesome eyes. Seriously, get one before it inflates.

Actually, this item is still available as a freebie on Fayren Pickpocket's profile. (click on the lil chibi)
lilloulou
Aularen

Actually, this item is still available as a freebie on Fayren Pickpocket's profile. (click on the lil chibi)

Huh, I did not know that. surprised
Out of curiosity, I looked up the Radiant Prism in the marketplace to see if it's gained any value. It's selling for around 17K. I LOL'ed. xp

Self-sustaining Simp

Great old one, 40k. The wings look a lot like the super-expensive, only available through alchemy, Mammon's wings.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
They're a little different, but it's close enough. 40k for tiny demonic backwings? Bargain!

Stellar Succubus

User Image amirite, guys?

Seriously. Should be way more expensive! It's dropped so much in price recently OMG PICK ONE UP! SO CHEAP!

But seriously folks.

User Image Radiant Prism 30k

Has a halo, and could add glorious rainbows for cheap to your Spirit Week avi biggrin

User Image Wind halo 2k

It's that lovely minty green, and is still only 2k.

User Image Spirit Halo 45k

This was once worth quite a lot more. It's lovely.

User Image Succubi's modesty 99k

Has a cute pink and black theme, a halo and nice mods and frills.

User Image Vorpal king 19k

The halo in this is one of my favourite ones, it's a nice shape and angle.

Enjoy biggrin

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Aularen
lilloulou
Aularen

I don't even know how you find that item on the MP without a direct link. It doesn't seem like any of the tags work? *doesn't like it, actually, but hey free gold*
Hazelaar
Aularen
lilloulou
Aularen

I don't even know how you find that item on the MP without a direct link. It doesn't seem like any of the tags work? *doesn't like it, actually, but hey free gold*

I noticed that too. The only way I actually found it in the MP was through a link in someone's equipped list. Hopefully they'll fix it soon.
VVhip

Seriously. Should be way more expensive! It's dropped so much in price recently OMG PICK ONE UP! SO CHEAP!

Wait, how did the ABP get so low on this? User Image

Stellar Succubus

Aularen
VVhip

Wait, how did the ABP get so low on this? User Image

I believe someone won one at a convention panel or whatever and didn't realise what it was actually worth, or they mispriced, or it was based on the hacked halos that sold.

Either way, the abp has been that low for aaaages. BARGAIN RIGHT?!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff