Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Gawker

17,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
Timid Gruidae a cute swan companion = 9k

Grilled a skin mod that literally grilled your skin, good for camouflaging/soldier avatar = 8k

Blessed Healer

Nezuren got me going on a search for some cheap animal companions. xd A few of these are a bit inflated, but everything is under or around 10k!
For 2k, Toothy is a white shark that lays on your head, in your arms, or bites your butt. Also can be a circling fin by your feet.
space
For 5k, Mu Plushie is a cow that stands by your legs or be held in your arms. Also has a large gold nose ring!
space
For 5.5k, Outlaw Wolf Pup has a gray and beige wolf to stand beside you and a hoodie jacket of the same color scheme. The hoodie can be worn with hood up (which has a wolf face, complete with ears!) or down.
space
For 6k, Green Spring Peeper is a little green frog who sits on your chest or your head. Also has frog legs and a frog eye/mouth mod. (Its orangey-brown brother Bronze Spring Peeper is at 15k).
space
For 7k, Trigger the Caiman is a green lizard/crocodile who lays by your feet or on your head. Also comes with lizard tail and a lizard head hat. (Its orange brother Cuvier the Caiman is at 10k)
space
Also at 7k, Dodo Bird comes with a gray dodo that stands beside you, sits on your head, or can be held in your arms. Also comes with a gray fluffy feathered tail, a beak, and a bird face mask(eyes and beak). There's even an "I am Dodo" pose!
space
At 8.5k, Princess Bird has the bluebird in a crown that gives it its name flying above you, as well as a fairy hugging an apple and a floating and glowing green skull.
space
And at 10.5k, Twinkle the Space Goat is a blue and purple goat who can stand or sit beside you, be held in your arms, or even spit out a galaxy on your head! Also has a small pair of gray horns for your head and a twisted gray goatee.

Thieving Trafficker

Me again! Heres more I dug up. Also, I hate you all, I am the poorest I have been in a very long time. sweatdrop

Dreamscape is beautiful, slightly disturbing and under 40K. It has an abstract wooshy beige things going on in one bg, and a hell themed background as well.

Layla Has a great cherry blossom them. Beautiful pink color and over all a really elegant item.

Rose Throne Has 2 listings at 39 and 40k. Its got a deep red and gold color, while all of its pieces are rather well done, that head piece is to die for.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

███████████████

Toned Keido
Ok this item is not as cheap as some of the other ones in this thread.... buuuuut
I remember wanting this so bad, but it was like 1mil or more.
It's gone down at least 300k and probably will keep dropping. ♫

Energetic Ghost

25,690 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Heartful Punch- I remember that this item used to be somewhere in the high-hundreds, now its at 50k! It has a lovely hairdo and other cool poses redface

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

Yuricorn
Heartful Punch- I remember that this item used to be somewhere in the high-hundreds, now its at 50k! It has a lovely hairdo and other cool poses redface

So tempted! lol

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Holy ********, dudes. Sable Monarch is ~220k. That shirt, you guys, that shirt. It's dropped that low before, but it's generally ~400k.

Magic Hero

Hazelaar
Holy ********, dudes. Sable Monarch is ~220k. That shirt, you guys, that shirt. It's dropped that low before, but it's generally ~400k.

Oh damn, I'm so tempted because those shoes and yes, that blouse, omfg. But I'm trying to save gold gonk Such torment!

Smoker

Poet Macabre

Comes with a nicely colored red mask, a wall clock and a black cat companion that is a look-alike to one of the RIG Pet's, Bogie.

Tenacious Sage

Medieval King of Squid That legmod for 20k? To die for.

Magical Darling

Anthh
Yuricorn

So tempted! lol
      User Image
          Seriously, this has been on my wishlist forever!! I love that hair! * w *

ダーリン

Magical Darling

User Image
            Prince Vetiver -- A little over 30k, it's a cute companion accompanied by a beautifully pixeled crown, tunic, cape, & scarf.

Pink Checkers -- I particularly love the scarf pose of this item and it's only 26k!

Severin's Advance -- A whole outfit complete with shoe bows. Yes please! Lowest listing is currently 26k.

Jubilant Diamond Crown -- If you're looking for a stunningly gorgeous headpiece, this one's only 3.5k!

Purple Prose -- A lavender item collector's dream accessory for only 13k!

Flower Finery -- Three very pretty hat & corsage options for 30k.

Marquis Laurent -- I can't believe this is only 27k! The baby blue/gold color palette is so pretty. And those shoes!

ダーリン

Helpful Gaian

So many items to pick from, so here's a nice snapshot.

User Image Pebbled heart - A really nice skirt in black and red with gold accessories, a nice gold hairpin and tattered looking stockings, plus some other bits for around 45k at the moment.

User Image Aerial Ribbon Dancer - My personal favourite pose is the hair ribbons which sort of thread through hairstyles almost, a lovely hint of red for anyone who need just a touch of it on the head, all for around 44k at the moment.

User Image Cosmic Dust - I love the rainbow dust floating behind the avatar pose of this. Adds just a little magic to an avatar. A little pricey at 50k at the moment, but still very cheap for how pretty it is.

User Image Ted and Dusky - I really cute grey teddy bear, also has a lovely hood in it for around 65k at the moment.

User Image/User Image/User Image Bright/Lovely/Cold Kiss - Oh my goodness, such great items. Each one has a sparkly pair of stockings, and a lovely little dress which are just so handy, they're all around the 20-30k mark at the moment. Bargains.

User Image Jittery Jill - A very lovely off the shoulder wool jumper type thing in there and a nice little skirt (though it's a little hard to match I find) for about 35k.

I'll leave it at that for now I think.

User Image

User Image

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Candy Fiend 150
      • Candy Massacre 50
      Hazelaar

It used to be a million dollar baby before...it was 2m gold when it first showed up in the MP

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
      • Threadmaster 200
      • Married 100
      • Over Easy 100
      Pikurusu

Off topic, but OMG your siggy is just so pretty. Who did it?

Quick Reply

Submit
      Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff