Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Xerrio
Ami Satomora
Now I know 305k isn't really inexpensive for a good bit of people. But you should probably keep your eye out for Forgetful Hero. That jacket is to die for. Along with the sword. Plus it's a not too subtle shout out to Final Fantasy 8's protag Squall. Final Fantasy-esque items have a tendency to rise quite a lot after their RIG is gone so I'd take advantage of this opportunity while it's around.

If that's too much a good sub for the jacket is Moira's Jacket from Durem Depot. 8.1k and comes in 5 colors. I was using it for a jacket before Forgetful Hero came along 3nodding

I love the whole item. It isn't just 305k for a jacket. The hair, and leg mod (for boys) are actually grand and takes a lot of money to get the same effect. Other pants, that fit that style goes upwards to millions. So I am glad for this item.

The gloves are also nice...I'm noticing the current RIG has some nifty hand mods.
Soldier of No Nation. DAT LEG MOD. DAT BOW AND QUIVER. The coat I can't see myself personally using (though it's possible), but the other stuff is totally worth it to me. And it's right at its sellback value of 30k. emotion_kirakira

(Might edit this later to add more stuff.)

Black Butler: Prince Soma - This is 27k right now, and I honestly don't see how. It comes with some nice gold jewelry, a really cool purple wig, a vest, a striped belt/sash, a robe, and some really nice ankle boots.

The Sphinx - Pretty sure this is the only item on here that gives you a lion bottom half. Also has some awesome makeup and wig, and a scarf. Usually it's about 15-20k.

Tiny Treasure Island - Cute little island for 10k. Also, it looks great with the Beach Day background if you want a little more to it. The sand in both bg's blend really well, you can barely tell it's two backgrounds.

Bottled Sea - 10k. Four poses of bottles with a message/a ship, shells, and a heart in a jar (No dirt included, but it's still a nice item. Good for those cosplaying Captain Jack.)

She Sells Seashells - 26k for some nice sand dollar jewelry and a matching dress.

Anthozoa - 10k. Pretty coral reef and coral-y accessories.

Underwater Vivarium - More coral reefage and accessories! Also 10k.

Turbo Wanderlust - Another item at it's sellback of 30k, for which you get three awesome backgrounds.

Learned Protagonist

31,525 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50
TTRPG Limited Ed. Manual is a very nice item for Avis with books. It also comes with a blue miniature dragon. All for around 30-40k

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

fire emblem fans rejoice! there's a reference
          to the series in one of the items. happened
          across it while I was browsing the game on
          tag. Exalted Lord. obv for FE:A, but I'm pretty
          sure that tiara is marth's. then again.... oh
          oops spoiler alert bahaha. |D I bought mine
          for 50k. u vu b

Fashionable Vampire

If you guys want a nice hair ornament for cheap, Fruits de Mer is sitting at its sellback price of 25k~

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/50549
Brenzie
1. Steamgear Desperado - It's around 700k and while all the poses are good, I LOVE the leg mod. One of the few I really like.

2.Lyndexer's Journal - If you love brown, teal or plaid this is a must have. There are some great unisex poses in this EI. I picked up two for around 200K. It's now just slightly over 300K.

3.Twinkle the Space Goat - I LOVE the horns pose and for under 10k - it's totally worth it.

4. Majnun 64K for a great hat, some awesome important looking papers or the pretty, spring, sakura poses. Sounds like a good deal to me.

I'm a cheap date.

Edit: I also LOVE the Nautilus Raiment too. It's those boots! They are fantastic.

I know this is irrelevant to the topic and your post, but I really love your avatar smile it's really cute

Pure-hearted Lunatic

22,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
I heart this thread.

Here are some contributions (some of them repeats, but worth bringing up again~):

Puss in Kamik - Fuzzy hat and boots, tail, and cute kitty companion for only ~10K! (Seriously, why is this so cheap?)

Toxic Kitten - Another cute kitty item, with black/green ears and tail, eyepatch, dress, and more for 45K~

Donkeyskin - Three gorgeous dresses and a donkeyskin cloak, ~75K

HoC: Dragoneye Savant - A nice black/red item with wig, top, leg mod, and staff. There are only two listings for ~55K, but it's been pretty cheap for a while. Plus, the back of the pants are open to the breeze, if you're into that wink

Confidential Mustard - This one's got a nice gold wig with sideburns, some snazzy black and gold clothing, and a bloodied pipe. Only ~33K!

Destructive Bunny

User Image Kabuki - 45k
User Image Peppy Mint - 70k
User Image Men’s Wearhouse Spring Suit - 1k
User Image Captain Bismarck - 50k (sellback)
User Image Model Locomotive - 40k
User Image Rake of the Sea - 60k
User Image Demonic Chair - 15k (sellback)
User Image Monster Music - 10k (sellback)
User Image Kuiper Belt - 34k (hands free arm mod!)

Hesitant Mystic

User ImageStarlit Promise is sitting at 90k, I know it's more expensive than some things listed here, but those adorable dainty little heels! Ugh how can anyone pass those up? (I may be biased, this is one of my favorites lol)

Now onto some cheaper stuff...
User Image High Priestess of Night 52k for a headdress, beautiful gold moon at you feet, as well as a gorgeous top and skirt.

User ImageElegant Seadragon is 44k for a cute little bathing suit/top/dress thing, a coat and some boots with an interesting legmod that kind of makes your avi look taller.

User Image Icy Inuit 40k for some pretty sweet cold-weather clothes in a nice blue/cream combo. I remember when this was waaaaaaaaay more expensive.

User Image Rappers Battle Outfit 20k! You're essentially paying 4k per pose, and personally I love the wig.

User Image Nihonzaru 18k for a cute monkey and a beautiful snowy background.

User ImageCard Captor Shinigami 26k for a pretty amusing facemod as well as quite a few other things, including a cute dress in a unique magenta color.

Unforgiving Tactician

10,400 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
mangotacco

fire emblem fans rejoice! there's a reference
          to the series in one of the items. happened
          across it while I was browsing the game on
          tag. Exalted Lord. obv for FE:A, but I'm pretty
          sure that tiara is marth's. then again.... oh
          oops spoiler alert bahaha. |D I bought mine
          for 50k. u vu b

Thanks for the mention! I bought two~ (FE:A is awesome!)

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
teaparty in space
User ImageStarlit Promise is sitting at 90k, I know it's more expensive than some things listed here, but those adorable dainty little heels! Ugh how can anyone pass those up? (I may be biased, this is one of my favorites lol)
I do really, really love those heels. c:

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Starshine
Augh, you're kidding me! I was waiting for that thing to go under 90k for weeks, and as soon as I snag one for 78k, they start tanking in price. gonk They're 65k, now.

That smile just seems super-cute. The top, axe and hat-thing aren't bad, either.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Glass Lily

This is one of those where the price has dropped quite a lot.

Stellar Succubus

SihadinaKenobi
Glass Lily

This is one of those where the price has dropped quite a lot.

I paid 600k for mine, I think.

Yeah.

Anyway... some cheapies:

User Image Magical Miracle Mage pink and floofy stuff for 65k

User Image Chronomantique Jester if you like KISS you can have their eyemakeup cheaply here for 54k

User Image Wary Intrigue has some decent accessories and a great denim skirt for 60k

User Image Royal Jelly Bee has some weird clothes but they're nice accessories, especially the white garter for 50k

User Image Jersey Devil has great dark batwings for 34k

User Image Professor Westart has bright colours, great heels and awesome bodysuit for 57k

User Image Trickius Mimickus has boots that are a lot daintier than you'd think for 42k

User Image Eldritch Assassin has a great jacket and hair that looks fantastic when used with scissors for 55k

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff