Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Gaian

2dy
one hit marksman deflated and is at 85k right now! surprised
i think its facepaint pose is a definite must have for warrior type avatars. the knee/elbow pads are pretty neat too, as are the hair and pants!

just posting this because i bought mine a while back for a lot more gonk

Sorry for going off-topic, but your avatar is just the sweetest little thing.

Questionable Shapeshifter

From the latest RIG Bit of armor

18k for eyes, hair, shield and sword is definitely a steal

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

I must look away from all the deals!

Feral Man-Lover

Palalaladin: 80-100k. Great looking cape and helmet. The color scheme looks to fit Fly to the Moon (white, gold, hint of blue) which was just released in this RIG [it's spendy, but at least you have an inexpensive idea to go with it].

Orindae: As low as 4.8k. Look at him... He's cute! Admit it. You want a companion to adore your avatar. Well here he is, waiting just for you.

xenomorph envy
User Image -one of the most beautiful EIs (imho), Picolitrosso's Urn is selling pretty cheaply in the low 300,000's. It's an incredible bargain considering the quality and quantity of all the poses.

Holy crap, I remember when this was in the millions! I can't even remember how much I spent on it originally. D: Now to contemplate a second...

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
User Image Mizuki's Glaive: A beautiful item for a warrior/ninja look with a really nice slate blue and brown color combination! Not to mention, the teal tattoo looks really nice as well!

User Image Draco Ladon: Contains some really nice metallic-black armor that looks more expensive than the 230k it is at right now.

User Image The Scintillant Emperor: I don't really like purple but this item is an exception. The crown is my favourite pose, but it also has a nice cape and sash as well. All for 46k smile

User Image Honorable Shaman: At 100k, this item contains a really nice golden wig, and in my opinion, a really neat headpiece and clothing set!

User Image Day of the Death: For 46k, this item contains a stunning floral headpiece, a pretty green dress, and a marvelous eerie skin and mask!

User Image Depth of Hades: One of my favourite items on Gaia for only 60k! Has 10 poses, all of which are unique: dogs, chains, armor, and even a flowery headpiece. 6k a pose c:

User Image Mille-Crepe Au Chocolat: For 57k, this item is a grab. It's really cute; is high quality; contains a skirt, sleeves, and purse; and is overall a unique color combination. The original Mille-Crepe is also available at only 53k! Both are a steal!

User Image Baine's Hunt: Contains a really nice hairstyle and some neat pants too for only 57k!

User Image Dragon of Roses: Has a really pretty shade of green and a gorgeous headpiece and backpiece. 55k!
Wait..that was free at point!?

GREAT FINDS FOR UNDER 10K.

While looking for some cheap-o items, I've come across some great event items that are really cheap. And most of these.. you don't even have to wear during that particular holiday, you can easily put them into every day outfits!

Easter 2k12 Basket of Diedrichs - I.. don't lke Diedrich too much from what I've seen of him, but this basket is nice if I pretend the are just regular.. pastel bunnies..
Spirited 2k12 Sugarmint Clip - Under 100g a cute cream & red hair piece.:3 Doesn't look all that Christmas-y.
Any of the Rejected Olmpyics neckerchiefs - They are done wonderfully, and add that perfect colour around your neck. Seriously, these things are pretty cool.
Vday 2k11 Gloryheart pins - Both versions of these pins are around 50g each. That's..seriously not bad at all.. Another wonderfully done item.
Vday 2k11 Parasols - Cute umbrellas, each version with something special.
Jacks 2k11 Scarf - This one is a bit more expensive @ around 5-7k, but I think it's going to be a staple piece to my Halloween outfit this year.
Xmas 2k10 Holiday Cheer - 50g but just a cute little drink that also gives you a red nose.
Spirited 2k9 Captains Boots - Nice little pointy boots, the green is a little hard to match,though.
Spirited 2k9 Casimir Dress - A few k, but ahhhh. Why isn't this dress more expensive. D:
Spirited 2k7 Boots/Hat/Gloves - My fav three items from this year. Simple and cheap. (That vest and those jeans are nice too...)
Spirited 2k6 Scarf - A few k, but BIG FLUFFY SCARF.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Zandykins
User Image Mizuki's Glaive: A beautiful item for a warrior/ninja look with a really nice slate blue and brown color combination! Not to mention, the teal tattoo looks really nice as well!

User Image Draco Ladon: Contains some really nice metallic-black armor that looks more expensive than the 230k it is at right now.

User Image The Scintillant Emperor: I don't really like purple but this item is an exception. The crown is my favourite pose, but it also has a nice cape and sash as well. All for 46k smile

User Image Honorable Shaman: At 100k, this item contains a really nice golden wig, and in my opinion, a really neat headpiece and clothing set!

User Image Day of the Death: For 46k, this item contains a stunning floral headpiece, a pretty green dress, and a marvelous eerie skin and mask!

User Image Depth of Hades: One of my favourite items on Gaia for only 60k! Has 10 poses, all of which are unique: dogs, chains, armor, and even a flowery headpiece. 6k a pose c:

User Image Mille-Crepe Au Chocolat: For 57k, this item is a grab. It's really cute; is high quality; contains a skirt, sleeves, and purse; and is overall a unique color combination. The original Mille-Crepe is also available at only 53k! Both are a steal!

User Image Baine's Hunt: Contains a really nice hairstyle and some neat pants too for only 57k!

User Image Dragon of Roses: Has a really pretty shade of green and a gorgeous headpiece and backpiece. 55k!

''Still remembers the time a lot of these items are on the 100-200k range'' Man how time flies.

Thanks so much for posting the Baine item. I was wondering what was that hairdo that looks like a rougher version of the owl wig in Runcible Spoon! emotion_hug

Strawberrei's Kouhai

Shirtless Sex Symbol

19,800 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jolly Roger 50
August Star Of Heaven

''Still remembers the time a lot of these items are on the 100-200k range'' Man how time flies.

Thanks so much for posting the Baine item. I was wondering what was that hairdo that looks like a rougher version of the owl wig in Runcible Spoon! emotion_hug

No problem biggrin . Glad I could help 3nodding !

Blessed Reveler

11,525 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Catalina_Laraway
I believe most of these have been mentioned, but as a refresher for some:

Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen is sitting at around 50k, although its gone up, there are no listings at 1rst gen and 2nd gen is in the 400k range now, Definitly worth it methinks.

I already have one, but I think I'm going to double it. It's just too useful to let it go. Amazing pants (and we can't say it much ofter lately), fantastic belt and THOSE BOOTS. *steels another one*

Thieving Trafficker

UsagiAkihiko-san
Catalina_Laraway
I believe most of these have been mentioned, but as a refresher for some:

Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen is sitting at around 50k, although its gone up, there are no listings at 1rst gen and 2nd gen is in the 400k range now, Definitly worth it methinks.

I already have one, but I think I'm going to double it. It's just too useful to let it go. Amazing pants (and we can't say it much ofter lately), fantastic belt and THOSE BOOTS. *steels another one*

yeah, its a pretty awesome item, when I posted that I had the cape equipped.

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Cat burglar's treasure

I've been experimenting with the 2 backgrounds in this item...they change the lighting and shading of some bg's.

It's a big surprise when I layered it with the mineiro scroll bg's

Sugary Cat

Evolving items
Dappy Dandy is going around for about 120k! Beautiful face-mods, clothes, accesoires, wigs! This item has it all!
The Watchmaker this item has such a fancy look to it, atleast in my opinion. I am totally digging the uppercoat. Everything is nicely detailed and for it's price it's definetly a good deal!
Classilke beautiful light-blue colored clothing. There's also spiders and caterpillars included. How adorable <3
Deinocti's Oath beautiful dark blue and grey item. With a really cute fox. Super love it!

Other items.
Black Butler: Madam Red. I love the shoes and the wig on this item. Everything has a beautiful red color and for about 100k it's a steal!
Love Love Serve a very cute pink-ish item with frills. Not something for me. But I bet there's plenty of people who will enjoy this item!
Jake the Magical Dog another very cute puppy item. Facemod + cute puppy ears + violin. What more could you wish for?
Ivory Guardian of the Inland Sea BEAUTIFUL cream colored item. The hair is gorgeous, the shoes are gorgeous, the tutu is gorgeous. LOVE it.
Flossy Fox when this item first came out, literally everyone was wearing it. It's still a pretty cool item (dat wig!) and now that the popularity has dropped it's for sale for a pretty good price.

llZeoll's Bae

Stubborn Gearhead

contribootan to the thread, I just have to say that the scarf for the Winged Altum is just faaaaaabulous and affordable
(though a tad bit hard to match but that's half the fun)

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

Now I know 305k isn't really inexpensive for a good bit of people. But you should probably keep your eye out for Forgetful Hero. That jacket is to die for. Along with the sword. Plus it's a not too subtle shout out to Final Fantasy 8's protag Squall. Final Fantasy-esque items have a tendency to rise quite a lot after their RIG is gone so I'd take advantage of this opportunity while it's around.

If that's too much a good sub for the jacket is Moira's Jacket from Durem Depot. 8.1k and comes in 5 colors. I was using it for a jacket before Forgetful Hero came along 3nodding

Dapper Nerd

Ami Satomora
Now I know 305k isn't really inexpensive for a good bit of people. But you should probably keep your eye out for Forgetful Hero. That jacket is to die for. Along with the sword. Plus it's a not too subtle shout out to Final Fantasy 8's protag Squall. Final Fantasy-esque items have a tendency to rise quite a lot after their RIG is gone so I'd take advantage of this opportunity while it's around.

If that's too much a good sub for the jacket is Moira's Jacket from Durem Depot. 8.1k and comes in 5 colors. I was using it for a jacket before Forgetful Hero came along 3nodding

I love the whole item. It isn't just 305k for a jacket. The hair, and leg mod (for boys) are actually grand and takes a lot of money to get the same effect. Other pants, that fit that style goes upwards to millions. So I am glad for this item.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff