Welcome to Gaia! ::

Versatile Flip-Flopper

one hit marksman deflated and is at 85k right now! surprised
i think its facepaint pose is a definite must have for warrior type avatars. the knee/elbow pads are pretty neat too, as are the hair and pants!

just posting this because i bought mine a while back for a lot more gonk

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
A Redhead Angel
Fab Feliks

They should surprised ! They have black as well as white! http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/65387

My gosh! Why couldn't I find them in the store? Bought them up! And they are a lot cheaper than the Spop heels.

Those shoes were released twice in the gold shop. Once with the first few colors and a second time during the "garage sale" in December when they re-released it in some other colors smile

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Devilish Messenger Bag - this adorable red bag is only 5k!

Rule Breaker - Bitemarks, head wounds, and exposed guts! Plus, a bloody banjo. and only 4k!

Rabbot Brigade - It's only 3.5k now! The robot bunnies from the easter event, plus adorable mini-versions of them! And a robotic arm-cannon. Could be useful if you like making cyborg avis c:

V-Day 2k11 Heartsbane Blade - A nice red and black sword for about 4k biggrin

The Stress Relief Candles and Black Stress Relief Candles are a fantastic add-on if your avi is looking a little bare. There aren't any MP listings for them right now, but you an get them at Gambino Outfitters for less than 4k 3nodding I'm always a bit shocked when I find something that's actually nice and versatile in the gold shops...

Astra-11: Lucky Clover - Turn your avi green! It also has little falling clovers ♥ Only 3k. And the price goes up around St. Patrick's Day biggrin

Paul the Octopus - It's a little octopus you wear on your head! and it's only 2k!

Spider on My Face - For only 1k, you, too, can have a spider on your face!

Gramster - I've always liked this little cutie-pie. And he's less than 2k!

Red Heart Balloon - It has 4 different colors (red, pink, purple, and white) so it's super-easy to match with a lot of other items! 2k c:

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Lush Loves You

Rule Breaker - Bitemarks, head wounds, and exposed guts! Plus, a bloody banjo. and only 4k!

Just snagged one for 6k! Will be mighty useful. emotion_kirakira emotion_zombie

Always thought this item was worth at least 20k... sweatdrop
Honestly, I'm so lost with the actual prices of things...I remember when Horns of the Demon were only 40k...now...they're...looking it up after I type this update and the three dots following it...almost 10 MILLION?! And the Kiki? Won't lie...1 mil for that actually seems lower than I'd expect...Angelic Halo is listed for 2 BILLION? Yeah, I could see it....only 185k for the Dark Halo?

I've noticed that since coming back, the prices of the K's aren't as significant as they used to seem...odd too. Zombie G CORP Shirt was about 60k when I bought it, and only 670 now, about 11x the original price doesn't seem as much as it could be.
Mujaji 29k
User Image

Samurai Yoroi 24k
User Image

Mascherato 20k
User Image

Crimson Promise 19k
User Image

Hunter Ranger 18k
User Image

The Compassionate Strength 15k
User Image

Millennium Director 10k
User Image

Ruthless Mage

I really like the look of Kindle the Sprite. Always thought it looked as good as those companion items that are worth millions. (Must I say they're not really worth the price as well.)

Thieving Trafficker

I believe most of these have been mentioned, but as a refresher for some:

Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen is sitting at around 50k, although its gone up, there are no listings at 1rst gen and 2nd gen is in the 400k range now, Definitly worth it methinks.

Infernal Seduction I just picked one up for 50k but you are probably looking more around 60ks, but its a very nice item, great wig, long vest, collar and overskirt. Its really gorgeous in my opinion.

Madame Gypsy is at 70K, nice enough skirt though not my style, what I really love is the white top, it works on so many avis.

Unholy Fairy

User Image -one of the most beautiful EIs (imho), Picolitrosso's Urn is selling pretty cheaply in the low 300,000's. It's an incredible bargain considering the quality and quantity of all the poses.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Princess Kaguya has 2 pretty wigs (one pink and one black), plus a bunch of other pretty items for 50k!

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lush Loves You

World's Best Jeans - some nice, basic jeans for less than 1k.

caution, these jeans come with a pissy surprise, lol.
not so basic, unfortunately. emotion_puke

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Thilath
Lush Loves You

oh wow, i didn't even notice that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
Lush Loves You
Thilath
Lush Loves You

oh wow, i didn't even notice that User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

yeah I was extremely dismayed when they were first released.
because I too thought that we had some nice average jeans.
nope ; u;
/comforts

they are cheap though. rofl

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out