• Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Some items I bought recently:
Father's Armor - really cool armour and sword
La Sanguine - Cute hate, dress, sash, and leg mod
Painful Cold - Some nice ice weapons
Quetzalcoatl - some colourful armur and accessories
Octopus Trident - a cool trident to go with some Seven Seas items
Flight of Fancy- Includes a swooping scarf, arm mod, and smoke/cloud background for 30k

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
sometimesalways
grape_overlord

As soon as I make enough gold I am totally buying that black butler item. It's gorgeoussss.

I think the Black Butler sponsorship has brought up some of the nicest items. I mean look at all the items you can get for under 200k.

BB under 200k

Ignoring the dolls, each one of those character items have a complete outfit including a wig. And since there are a lot of male characters in this series there are a lot of nice short wigs. A couple have leg mods too.

Hot damn.

Well I know what I'll be questing for the next few weeks.

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
grape_overlord
sometimesalways
grape_overlord

As soon as I make enough gold I am totally buying that black butler item. It's gorgeoussss.

I think the Black Butler sponsorship has brought up some of the nicest items. I mean look at all the items you can get for under 200k.

BB under 200k

Ignoring the dolls, each one of those character items have a complete outfit including a wig. And since there are a lot of male characters in this series there are a lot of nice short wigs. A couple have leg mods too.

Hot damn.

I know nothing of black butler but I do own 3 of the items, they are nicely made.

Pebbled Heart older chance item prize around 40k, not my style but I'm sure someone here would like it.

Self-sustaining Simp

Wabbet
User Image Saturn (OM NOM) currenty ar 27k: Saturn noming on your head and some shocked planets in the background

That little star! gonk

This thread has doubled the size of my wishlist, I swear...

Has Marquis de Marquee had a mention yet? Lots of pink, a rather fancy wig and a nice little paint palette and only 28k! (LMP, the ABP is a bit higher)

Super Noob

15,525 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
buncy
grape_overlord
sometimesalways
grape_overlord

BB under 200k

Hot damn.

I know nothing of black butler but I do own 3 of the items, they are nicely made.

Pebbled Heart older chance item prize around 40k, not my style but I'm sure someone here would like it.

I know nothing about it either, but the items sure are spiffy.

GASP THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANON BENEFACTOR! I WILL WEAR THE ITEM WITH PRIDE. :'D

Romantic Explorer

9,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
buncy
grape_overlord

I just bought 2, thank you! 4laugh

Sparkly Friend

Gotta mention the Nouveau items: Nouveau Autumn, Nouveau Winter, and Nouveau Spring. The first two are hovering around 30k in the MP, which is a great price for what you get. But Nouveau Spring, with it's green/pink combination runs around 10k less than the other two. Why? I don't have any idea because it is gorgeous! You get a pretty background, dress, and flowers for your hair w/each.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

███████████████

Gothique Harlequin is dropping a bunch in price. It has some truly creppy makeup.
Also the Harlequin legging can be worn with no undies on ;D

Questionable Codger

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Taking a browse for cheap (40k and under) items with hair, I found these cute items:

Briar's shot is 24k, and has brown hair with cloak, boots, gloves, suit, earrings and gun in red and gold.
Bitter black: hat, shoes, hair and pants in cream and purple/black for 27k
Luminous Pangea contains cute hair, skirt, legwarmers, and top in yellow and brown for ~30k
Striking Clockman has hair, a hat, pants, top, belt and cloak in grey, black, powder blue and gold for 37k
Eldritch Assasin (not sure what's with the mispelling) has a purple hair, with jacket, pants, stringe-blade and face...thing in purple and black for 40k

I know this list is missing a tonne, like the MLP items and Talsi's Sash, but I really like these ones razz

Tricky Treasure

Lahrette

Striking Clockman has hair, a hat, pants, top, belt and cloak in grey, black, powder blue and gold for 37k

wow @ this being only 37k eek

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Baby Banirabu
███████████████

Gothique Harlequin is dropping a bunch in price. It has some truly creppy makeup.
Also the Harlequin legging can be worn with no undies on ;D

O.o Weird. This item would go so well with one of this month's collectibles (Laughing Assassin)!

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

SihadinaKenobi

O.o Weird. This item would go so well with one of this month's collectibles (Laughing Assassin)!

███████████████

That's exactly what I was thinking
I thought it was so weird that it would be this low

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out