Welcome to Gaia! ::

I love the Heavenly Drapes...the color...plus it's like the Angelic Sash but cheap. It was 9k but I just checked and now it's like 55k eek . Still worth it for me though.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Marquis de Suave
I love the Heavenly Drapes...the color...plus it's like the Angelic Sash but cheap. It was 9k but I just checked and now it's like 55k eek . Still worth it for me though.

People probably AI'd the price. It should go back down soon enough.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
I think the Ahoy Ahead item from the new CI is just adorable, and it comes in 3 different colours for only 10k! Great for a quirky pirate outfit. 3nodding

Versatile Flip-Flopper

i was just looking through some old rigs and came upon a rather inexpensive item with the most adorable arm mod ever~ emotion_kirakira

User Image equestrianism fashion -- cheapest listing is 35k atm, which is around 15k below abp, and 15k above sellback.

the third pose, which is a dress, is really nice too! but that arm mod is what really takes the cake. heart

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
2dy

thanks! I just bought that said listing. * u*
          i've always been eyeing this item for those shoes tbh

To stay on track~!
          User ImageI don't get how the red color is the cheapest when it's the most well-done. Still, yey for us!
          I particularly adore the hip ribbons pose. It balances out the bottom half in top-heavy avvies nicely, imo.
Gray Governess features a Victorian style dress, bonnet, and small neck bow that could work well with a variety of outfits.
At 20k it's a steal!
User Image http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/65817/50/?sortBy=94

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Napoleon of crime is at 60k seriously it is a great item and worth the price.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
saeula

*pats* Why don't you comfort yourself by looking at all of the INEXPENSIVE items that are supposed to be posted on this thread. Might make you feel better.

Enduring Spirit

User Image Never fear the darkness. For when it tries to consume you... User Image

Look at this amazing item from the new RIG. User Image It got so cheap so fast. The hair, tail and trident got to be the best poses. So greatly done, yet at such an affordable price. Got myself one, maybe someone else want one, too.

User Image You will prevail over it and find who you really are.User Image

Krule Keke's Significant Otter

Apocalyptic Rogue

41,915 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Abomination 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Sasune
Wow, the dragon event items tanked pretty hard.

Some people ended up getting triple or more of the same item.

"Ph’nglui mglw’nafh Cthulhu R’lyeh wagh’nagl fhtagn."

Stellar Succubus

AngeIsThanatos
I think the Ahoy Ahead item from the new CI is just adorable, and it comes in 3 different colours for only 10k! Great for a quirky pirate outfit. 3nodding

And it will no doubt be much more sought after on Talk Like A Pirate Day in September. wink

I managed to snag one at 10k. The seller wouldn't even get sellback price for that O__O

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Tiana Sidhe
User Image I am surprised to see this priced so low! Currently ~380k, down from a couple million! surprised
I used to have it, it was never a couple million. Even at is peak it was 1.5 mil, but it hasnt been that high for ages.

Tenacious Sage

Conqueror's Winter has a listing at 9k. Some should get it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff