Welcome to Gaia! ::

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
neatflocks
User ImageNartian Rock has those cute aliens and their fashion. 95k
User ImageGimpi includes those heterochromatic eyes and lots of grey and black. 150k

eek I remember when both of these were extremely expensive! Wow have they deflated!

Dapper Fatcat

I dunno if this was posted here or not, or if the prices inflated at all, but Madam Seashell's Bustier is in the market for ~8k. The price is totally worth it.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shesba
I dunno if this was posted here or not, or if the prices inflated at all, but Madam Seashell's Bustier is in the market for ~8k. The price is totally worth it.

I just snatched one at less than 600g. emotion_dowant

Dapper Fatcat

Doom Lemons
Shesba

Ah, lucky. I guess I bought mine at the peak of inflation. No biggie, I don't really plan on selling it and it's nothin' a little zOMG can't make up the gold for. I still say it's worth it. c:

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Shesba
Doom Lemons
Shesba

Ah, lucky. I guess I bought mine at the peak of inflation. No biggie, I don't really plan on selling it and it's nothin' a little zOMG can't make up the gold for. I still say it's worth it. c:

Totally worth it. I love the minty-weird green. MOAR.

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Snow Witch
I can't believe how cheap this is! Such a cool item
Only 20k!

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Shesba

I was lucky enough to get it from the ad. ^.^ It is a lovely item!

Dapper Fatcat

SihadinaKenobi
Shesba

It really is, and because of it, I was finally able to make this water fairy avi I really wanted to make. > u <

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Shesba
SihadinaKenobi
Shesba

It really is, and because of it, I was finally able to make this water fairy avi I really wanted to make. > u <

And a lovely avatar look too!

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Lady Alzbeta is a really nice item with a top that can give you some cleavage. cheapest is at 62k.

Stellar Succubus

Baby Banirabu
Snow Witch
I can't believe how cheap this is! Such a cool item
Only 20k!

The gloves. The shoulder puffies, pretty much a freaking lovely item for this price.

Winter Rose is really cheap now, too. It's still lovely.

The rally kids must be growing tired of it. It's 105k now.

User Image

Noob

10,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
          long time lurker, occasional poster. c:
          I decided it was time to contribute and perused my inventory

User Image I remember this being considered a steal at 30k. How much more so at 17k?
          comes with the most adorable red suspender shorts and socks, as well as an eyemod.

User Imagethis has been repeated over and over, for good reason. 14k for that gorgeous makeup and lovely scarf?
          i love how it looks against tan avatars instead of the usual pale ones. * 7*

User ImageI really love this item despite not being able to wear it as much as I'd like.
          but srsly, 10k? I'd buy another two just for matchy-ness u wu /hinthint

User ImageI bought this for 60k guys. u nu current ABP is 32k... still don't regret the buy though!
          dat adorable facemod Q nQ only reason I bought it in the first place

User Imagei'm surprised this isn't priced at around 60k with its gold+red+black theme
          and the ABP is around 18k? I bought this at 30k and thought that was a steal u nu

User Imagecute shoes that comes in four color accents. three listings at 10k.
          that's practically pocket change. >8C go grab some booty

User Imagei'm a sucker for red and gold items. the hat in this is so adorable!
          ABP is 80g, w/ lowest listing at 100g. but srsly, what's 20g worth nowadays? = n=;;

User Imagethe militia stars set is really gorgeous! I really love the ribbons. corset ain't bad either
          comes in three colors, blue being cheapest and green being most expensive (surprisingly not red)

User ImageUser Imagethese are just so perf, nuff said.
          need a cheap but decent sword? they've got you covered

User Imagei don't have much use for the other items, but Napoleon's coat and hat make it worth it 30k
          i just have this thing for items of this nature, if you ya'll haven't noticed

Aged Fox

I just bought Pepper the Cat on a whim. Had 3 mil to burn. I couldn't believe how much cheaper it was compared to its siblings.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
mangotacco
          User Imagethe militia stars set is really gorgeous! I really love the ribbons. corset ain't bad either
          comes in three colors, blue being cheapest and green being most expensive (surprisingly not red)

User Imagei don't have much use for the other items, but Napoleon's coat and hat make it worth it 30k
          i just have this thing for items of this nature, if you ya'll haven't noticed

Your last link doesn't work and quotes as only having http://, just so you know.

As for the militia stars items, the coloring of the Air Force (while lovely) in particular baffles me. US Air Force uniforms (the suit-like ones anyway) are blue. I'd have made the Navy one the Air Force version and given the Navy a nice black and white color scheme since that would match many of their uniforms.

On another note, is it just me or was Gwee the Dragon once far more expensive than bouncing around 40k?

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
I remember when Enchantress's Shade was 800k. Now it's onlt 149k.

Cloud Iridescence was also pretty pricey but now it's only 135k. I mean, just look at that rainbow hair.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff