Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Ghost

Konan Tatsuhiko
Conversation Hearts
just a note, but masterpieces does work with eyes. c: i think it's lips and facemods that you can't use with it

Nope face mods work with the Masterpieces skin too
it's the only way to be able to use mouths with that skin
it's just mouth mods themselves that don't work

It doesn't work with all face mods - Just try the Ciel:Eros to see what I mean (though it might be the only one that does that.)

Biancamella for just over 100k. Such a pretty item, and I still see so many people using it - not sure why it's so cheap.

Destructive Reveler

IDS Wheatley
I'm looking for a nice alternative to the Gray Body Dye. Any tips?
Try one of the elf potions in skin tyte they are only 100 gold you can preview them to see if they will work. If you want to change later the human potions are the same price.

Slumbering Tengu

the hidden ghost

It doesn't work with all face mods - Just try the Ciel:Eros to see what I mean (though it might be the only one that does that.)

I literally checked every face mod I could until it bogged my computer
(roughly 91 face mods from dozens of different items)
and I think it's safe to say that all face mods work
with the exception of the Ciel and the S-Pop ones which total only 5
Don't quote me on it but I'm sure the two were done by the same person too

Benevolent Feeder

I just spent a lot of my money buying Mizuki's Glaives and it's only about 35k each.User Image
Considering the outfit has a doll with it's namesake, I would think an item like this would cost more. The top and pants are so cool and it's ninja themed! And it's got a tattoo and an obi, plus a couple more poses.

Self-sustaining Simp

Choco_Slushie

Edit: Beastly Rose: Beautiful white rose for 500gUser Image

Woah, nice find! That's really pretty too.

User Image - Strawberry Shortcake hat: Around 200g for a cute hat ^^

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

maaan, you guys, i spent over 200k on swan song. now it's 45k emo

doesn't even compare to me spending 760k on tippy which is at like 35k right now...

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Konan Tatsuhiko
the hidden ghost

I literally checked every face mod I could until it bogged my computer
(roughly 91 face mods from dozens of different items)
and I think it's safe to say that all face mods work
with the exception of the Ciel and the S-Pop ones which total only 5
Don't quote me on it but I'm sure the two were done by the same person too

The weird thing is it lets the mouths show (and some of the blush) but not the eyes. And on the Ciel items where there are only eye mods they work just fine.

We should petition Gaia to fix this layering issue. 3nodding

Maybe they'll notice the discussion here?

Destructive Reveler

idleRAT
Choco_Slushie

Edit: Beastly Rose: Beautiful white rose for 500gUser Image

Woah, nice find! That's really pretty too.

User Image - Strawberry Shortcake hat: Around 200g for a cute hat ^^ These are really cheap because they were promotional items granted from ads.

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Ship's Last Stand: An example of the beautiful cream, rose gold, and blueberry blue combination we've been seeing a lot of lately. This item has an amazing Captain's hat, a nice coat, a cannon, a ship sinking in the background, and a speech bubble with "Going DOWN with this ship!" written backwards (why?). Currently 30k.

Dame Lucille-Eva: This item features off-white, black, and gold. It has an elegant gold and cream hair piece, a unique and subtle off-white necklace, a fluffy black boa, and a fun, jazzy, Prohibition era party dress! Just 64k!

Faithful Mechanic: Remember that cream, rose gold, and blueberry color combo I mentioned? Here's another good item for it, especially for the gentleman! It has a cream and blueberry combo top hat, a smartly cut jacket featuring both colors, a mainly cream vest, a blueberry and rose gold belt, a wrench, cream and blueberry cuffs, and mainly blueberry boots with some interesting detailing. Want to look dapper in the latest colors? This is your item for 70k!

Summery Seeker

Although there are none in the market right now, Mademoiselle Magpie would be a good deal with an elegant dress, coat and hair accessories.

Princess Nerd

20,175 Points
  • Master Librarian 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Magical Girl 50
Baby Banirabu
n o i r i s t
VVhip
User Image Miniero Scroll 37k

Dang! Really? I bought the MC with GC. I kinda feel cheated. lol

Actually this is an evolving item. Although I know how you feel. Most of the time when I buy something from the cash shop it winds up getting so cheap I feel like I wasted money.

To add to the thread
Nouveau Items
They're really pretty and pretty affordable!
It was going for 15 for a really long time 8D /bought three of them
neatflocks
Although there are none in the market right now, Mademoiselle Magpie would be a good deal with an elegant dress, coat and hair accessories.
You avatar is very pretty.

I really like a lot of the starter store items. They're not bad at all.

Summery Seeker

Rowdypants
[You avatar is very pretty.

I really like a lot of the starter store items. They're not bad at all.

Thank you!
I like a lot of starter and store items, too. I think there's some really nice and expensive-looking stuff that you can find in them!

Summery Seeker

Hey guys, I found time to update my list of cheap EI/REIs today! I re-organized everything and made it more visual. There were a lot of changes in values, probably because the marketplace dried up with a lot of these. If I could recommend picking anything up before it gets too pricey, it'd probably be Le Carousel and Dappy Dandy; the last generations are slowly making their way up in cost. If you want to see if any of these have gone down or up in price, you can check out my previous post, where they were listed from cheapest to most expensive at the time.

DandiiDooDad Spore (13k) was removed because a lot of you thought the price was too much due to alchemy, but I still think it's cute if you wanna check it out! Timmy is also absent because the cheapest is now ~200k, and that is a bit much for this thread.

Tell me if a link is broken or if you have any feedback! I'll also probably end up putting all these under a spoiler later because I know it is very long.

User ImageTama's Basket has a cute red panda and bamboo backround. 10k
User ImageOrindae has that cute-ugly frog we love, and the prince! 15k
User ImageCatastrophe has a plethora of cats. 20k
User ImageOwlpocalypse for all your owl-loving needs. 23k
User ImageBunnihilation more animal love. 30k
User ImageCoocoon lots of silky, moth inspired items. Also terrifying huge moth companions. 30-40k
User ImageFausto's Bottle has that pretty unicorn. 45k
User ImageMineiro Scroll one of this thread's popular items! 45k
User ImageWhite Drome Egg has some fierce eyes and wild hair. 55k
User ImageGro-Gain gives you that body hair you've been looking for. 60k
User ImageWingding shirts and butts! 80k
User ImageFurugasa Folklore items, some hair and a skin mod. 80k
User ImageCaptain Ara's Nestegg Pirate items! Skin mods and beards! 83k
User ImagePistolera has a lovely hair and very high quality black and ruby items. 87k
User ImageNartian Rock has those cute aliens and their fashion. 95k
User ImageMana Seed has big trees and beautiful backrounds, along with green and cream items and crystal eyes. 95k
User ImageLe Carousel has risen a bit, but is still a good deal for the beautiful items in it. 100k
User ImageApprentice Charm is that item with the ever-popular witch hat. It has items with soft blues and white, along with two hairs. 100k
User ImageBiancamella has tons of pink, gold and white. 120k
User ImageCheckmate includes lovely armor items and beautiful hair. 125k
User ImageDeinocti's Oath includes lots of items with royal blue and black. Plus a cute fox! 125k
User ImageEnchanted Book has lots of different poses, including gowns, coats, backrounds, hair and companions. 130k
User ImageKelp o' th' Loch I know we tend to like mermaid tails, so I've included this. 130-150k
User ImageGary's Island Adventure island-inspired items. 140k
User ImageYemaya's Pearl is added here because of all it's sea life! And MORE TAILS! 140k
User ImageDappy Dandy is another favorite in this thread. And with all those poses, why wouldn't it be?! It's really a steal at this price. 145k
User ImageAnesidora's Woe has purple! Face, leg, hair and arm mod are included. I could see a lot of different avatars being made from this. 145k
User ImageGimpi includes those heterochromatic eyes and lots of grey and black. 150k

Liberal Consumer

12,975 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Tipsy 100
● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
» The best cheap item for makeup
continues to be Effieminate .
It's my go-to face accessory.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items