VVhip
User Image Miniero Scroll 37k

Dang! Really? I bought the MC with GC. I kinda feel cheated. lol

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Reznoir
So just a point on items that won't stop rising.
That OMG. It's up to like 23 mil now? it's stoopid. lol

Not an infrequent mistake, but that's not what the thread is about. We talk about inexpensive items here, which is much more fun! 4laugh

Cut ava, btw. 3nodding

IRL Man-Lover

12,425 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Supreme Supporter 500
SihadinaKenobi
Reznoir
So just a point on items that won't stop rising.
That OMG. It's up to like 23 mil now? it's stoopid. lol

Not an infrequent mistake, but that's not what the thread is about. We talk about inexpensive items here, which is much more fun! 4laugh

Cut ava, btw. 3nodding

thanks.⌒.⌒

Shirtless Cat

Warzones has some awesome backgrounds for only 36k!

Hesitant Mystic

User Image Queen Dorado is only 50k!
High-saturation reds with a tribal theme. It comes with a black/gold wig, red war paint/tattoo and some cute clothing. Well worth it, I think.

Enduring Spirit

OMG! When did Wizard School get so low in price? I bought two. It's going for 44k and down. Great item, don't miss the chance to get it!

O.G. Elder

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/7452/ G-bot - totally cute item with adorable head poses.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/39632/ Pirate Sando's Vest - cute white blouse, pirate head wrap, pants, etc. A must have.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/83359/ Cosmic Dust - RAINBOW SPARKLES AHHHH!

Popular Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

User Image

Mlle Butterfly
: I remember when this item cost in the 100k range. Now it's a mere 20k. The item comes with a cute little puppy, a harajuku like blade, and really pretty white and tan sandals

Edit: Beastly Rose: Beautiful white rose for 500gUser Image

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
teaparty in space
User Image Queen Dorado is only 50k!
High-saturation reds with a tribal theme. It comes with a black/gold wig, red war paint/tattoo and some cute clothing. Well worth it, I think.

I'm in love with that war paint *drool*

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

n o i r i s t
VVhip
User Image Miniero Scroll 37k

Dang! Really? I bought the MC with GC. I kinda feel cheated. lol

Actually this is an evolving item. Although I know how you feel. Most of the time when I buy something from the cash shop it winds up getting so cheap I feel like I wasted money.

To add to the thread
Nouveau Items
They're really pretty and pretty affordable!

Dog

User Image
Painted Rose

Lowest Buy Price at 7OOO!
Gorgeous red/white/black rose themed
item with four awesome poses !! Anklet,
scarf, head, and waist.
If you're looking for that extra texture
in your avatar, it's perfect.

Beloved Master

33,675 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Fusion Master 1000
Apologies if any of these have been posted already. Here's some less expensive items I really like. biggrin

V-Day 2k9 Chocolate (Any)
For only 500g, I LOVE the chocolate skin on this item. You can have it "with eyes" or "without", and it's just a really nice and inexpensive way to temporarily change avvie skin color without using a potion. Also comes with a sash that's pretty.

Catastrophe! (Any)
For 23k, this item has an assortment of great kitties, plus ears and tail that are super cute. My favourite is the little demon kitty that can be posed next to your avvie's legs. xd

Heroes Eclipse (Any)
For 4-5k, this is a great all-around background that matches with just about everything.

New Age Remembrance (Any)
An awesome background with a spooky moon. At only 800g, how can you NOT have this item?

Pale Self Portrait (Any)
This item rocks. With white skin, sketch hair, and a "portrait", you can get a great skin without buying a white body dye, and it works with eyes and such (unlike Masterpieces). 100-120k is about that this goes for.

Astra-39: Candlelight Embrace (Any)
A really neat background item, you can choose flickering flames, or you can layer this background with a number of other backgrounds to produce a "glowing" effect from the flames in the bottom layer. 260-280k for this item.

Asphalt Jungle (Any)
Another awesome background that can be layered with other backgrounds to produce streaks of light effect, or a gloomy effect. This might be my favourite item to layer! It costs about 160k in the MP right now.

Scenic Quest (Any)
This background layers really nicely with "effects" backgrounds, and gives four different scenes to choose from. If your avvie wants to hang out in a cave, or talk a walk through a quiet forest, this item delivers for only 100k.

Timmy (Any)
TIMMY! This is a great item. Whether you want your avvie to look like he's been in a fight, spent a night in prison, if you want a really nice background of a misty cliff, or a collection of evil beards, this is a super fun item in my opinion. You can get it for between 100k-350k, depending on which generation you are looking for in the MP. I love this item!

Benevolent Duck

angelicdom
Pale Self Portrait (Any)
This item rocks. With white skin, sketch hair, and a "portrait", you can get a great skin without buying a white body dye, and it works with eyes and such (unlike Masterpieces). 100-120k is about that this goes for.

just a note, but masterpieces does work with eyes. c: i think it's lips and facemods that you can't use with it - i'm wearing masterpieces and the reve marin eyes right now, and it works fine. c:

Loyal Gawker

17,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
White Terrier for a cute little dog. Looks great if you planning to make Dorothy from Wizard of Oz avatar.

Skittles Crazy Hair is a pretty cheap item and have 4 different poses to choose..and with all the hair add on items on gaia, I think it would make a nice hairdo, if you are creative enough

Slumbering Tengu

Conversation Hearts
just a note, but masterpieces does work with eyes. c: i think it's lips and facemods that you can't use with it

Nope face mods work with the Masterpieces skin too
it's the only way to be able to use mouths with that skin
it's just mouth mods themselves that don't work

as a contribution of my own
Remember those old ad grants
The ones with the princess stuff
Yeah they got cheaper

Amethyst Princess Dress is 18k
Emerald Princess Dress is 12k
and while not as cheap the Ginger and Flaxen Flowing Princess Locks are 95k and 130k respectively

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff