Welcome to Gaia! ::

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Murdoc Betelgeuse

Ghoul's Acre: I had to buy one of these for myself, I didn't even realize this was an item until now. Ghoul's Acre comes with an amazing detailed purple and black background great for any Halloween avi, Nitemare before Christmas avi or any ghoulish avi. Every pose is quite usable. It comes with an empty grave pose, two tomb stones and a spooky backdrop. Very much worth the price. (Lowest Buy Now Price: 29,000 gold)

Nek minnit 43k and 2 listings....

Anxious Garbage

I'm looking for a nice alternative to the Gray Body Dye. Any tips?

Dapper Fatcat

IDS Wheatley

I don't know if there's anything that's exactly going to match that shade, but the dark elf potions and possibly the vampire potions from the halloween event might help you out.
Dark Elf Potions
Vampire Potions

They all range different in prices, but they're all WAY cheaper than the gray body dye. You can also check Tektek for skins and stuff.

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Demonic Bookworm

30,400 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
This thread is draining my bank, but I do have something to add.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10005735/ such a lovely item even if it is a joke

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
This thread keeps making me poor... gonk

Apocalyptic Streaker

17,850 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Streaker 200
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Ghoul's Acre: I had to buy one of these for myself, I didn't even realize this was an item until now. Ghoul's Acre comes with an amazing detailed purple and black background great for any Halloween avi, Nitemare before Christmas avi or any ghoulish avi. Every pose is quite usable. It comes with an empty grave pose, two tomb stones and a spooky backdrop. Very much worth the price. (Lowest Buy Now Price: 29,000 gold)

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I remember when that item was hundreds of thousands in the MP. I just picked up the last one on the MP for 45k. It is amazing what items plummet drastically since its initial release yet still retains their awesomeness and versatility.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.

Stellar Succubus

IDS Wheatley

Since I'm here ready to post another post, here's a comparison between the gray body dye and the Blue Smoothie (Available for 6k in skin tyte as a consumable potion)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There's a lot of difference there, but when you use items for a complete avatar, the difference isn't nearly as noticeable!
Angelic and Nitemare headbands are extremely cheap. Remember way back when when they were about ten times more expensive and anybody flaunting them were like Gaian royalty? surprised

Stellar Succubus

Oh man, skins are awesome. So many expensive ones (white body dye huh?!)

I want to do a little post highlighting some of the pretty awesome skins we have on Gaia, that are cheap cheap cheap. All skins are pretty awesome, when used with the right avatar, so all of these should be more expensive than they are. And if this thread's history is anything to go by, I'm sure most of them will raise in price since I've no doubt some of you will think them awesome!

Almost all of these are under 100k as of posting.

User Image Yellow Body dye. 33k

Speaks for itself.

User Image Kink's Reprise. 34k

Deep bold blue! Comes with eyes, mouth and hair.

User Image Dandy's Reprise 50k

Light lemon yellow, with a cute mouth, eyes and daffodil wig.

User Image Everyone's Reprise. 70k

Dark skin, removes eyes. Has a wig and mouth.

User Image Superior Form. 60k

Six classic skins include Tiger/cat, Flame, Mecha, Jointed Doll, Dragon, and Rag doll.

User Image Uncanny Form. 68k

Six skins include rainbow, hessian sack, camouflage, cracked marble, snow leopard and ice.

User Image Masterpieces. 65k

This one's posted often, but it's still great. Fair skin and a wig, can be worn as one pose. Also some other great art themed poses.

User Image Dionaesil. 19k

This has been heaps cheaper, and isn't for the faint hearted in terms of avi design. Lots of weird and wild poses relating to creepy venus fly trap plants. The skin is amazing, if really unusual and difficult to use. This is the Endboss of skins, but such a great challenge for such a cheap price!

User Image Furugasa. 80k

Furugasa is a fairly old EI, it's a funny old Japanese ghost themed EI, full of weird flames and Japanese objects. The skin is actually quite appealing, if you can work around the grin, or make it work for you! Also has a couple of pretty cool long wigs that work fantastically with some bangs!

User Image Changeling baby girl. 94k (the cheapest boy version currently is 145k)

The stone style skin in this, if you can get past the face or work it well, is pretty amazing. The hue is quite nice. There are two other skins in fairly attractive tones that could be used for a variety of avatars for those desire a challenge.

User Image Tropical Disease. 9k

Yep. 9k, and many will look at the faces and think them unusable, but the faces are somewhat coverable with lips and eyes, especially the red toned one. Another challenge.

Embryonic Vials
User Image Ma.Ov.ph 65k
User Image Ce.Ch.be 67k
User Image Pt.An.sa 98k
User Image Ty.Go.li 120k

Based on various dinosaurs, there's quite a lot of poses, and quite a few skins in each. Some bones, which are interesting, but also some very brightly coloured skins to be had for those wanting to try out a colour theme with a skin to match.

User Image Dirge of the Deep. 114k

Some pretty nice blue and black themes, and an ocarina. The skin is great for a dark alternative, if you can cover the blue or work them well.

User Image Siren song. 120k

A blue ocarina for those cosplayers, and the skin is a bright blue.

User Image Chess Pieces. 65k

Though these have faces, the skins can be worn with eyes and mouths, a dark and light skin and other chess themed poses.

User Image Rose Self Portrait. 75k
User Image Sienna Self Portrait. 77k
User Image Sky Self Portrait. 79k
User Image Pale Self Portrait. 115k

These four self portrait items come with wigs and painting easels too, but the skins themselves are great, good substitute for more expensive skins that give a fair tone.

User Image Stellar Birth. 68k

A more realistic starry skin, it's a deep blue with stars dotted all over.

User Image Firefly. 49k

This skin's pretty interesting, a yellow to dark gray gradient, comes with a wig and a dress.

User Image Lumpy Space Princess. 47k

Uh muh Gad U Gaz. A cheaper alternative to other purple skins.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Roboken
Angelic and Nitemare headbands are extremely cheap. Remember way back when when they were about ten times more expensive and anybody flaunting them were like Gaian royalty? surprised
Oh my, yes, I do. This got brought up a few dozen pages ago but I'm still amazed at how accessible angel and nightmare items have become. It's not just the headbands. Do you remember the quest and charity threads dedicated to these duo item sets?

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Opera Phantomess
Murdoc Betelgeuse

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade. Masquerade!

I remember when that item was hundreds of thousands in the MP. I just picked up the last one on the MP for 45k. It is amazing what items plummet drastically since its initial release yet still retains their awesomeness and versatility.

Hide your face so the world will never find you.
there's one listed for 38k now, which is below abp. It's not my style so I thought I'd let someone who was watching the thread know.
Sir_Catherine
Roboken
Oh my, yes, I do. This got brought up a few dozen pages ago but I'm still amazed at how accessible angel and nightmare items have become. It's not just the headbands. Do you remember the quest and charity threads dedicated to these duo item sets?
Stop it. You're going to make me all teary eyed. cry

Fashionable Vampire

For those who want a bit of international flair for your avatar, Prince Soma is now at an astonishing 15.5k!

With a nifty wig, boots, earrings and more, what can you ask for?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10006677

...now if only I had waited and didn't pay triple this last weekend... emo

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Sifen Yamishi
For those who want a bit of international flair for your avatar, Prince Soma is now at an astonishing 15.5k!

With a nifty wig, boots, earrings and more, what can you ask for?

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10006677

...now if only I had waited and didn't pay triple this last weekend... emo

*didn't even see this item released with the Black Butler set*

emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items