Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hesitant Mystic

LightsOfDecember
Sibyl's Incantation
I'm not sure if this item has been mentioned yet, but I'm not entirely sure why it's not worth a bit more.
I love the hair (I'm using it in my current avi) in fact, it's only recently that I've been stepping away from using it almost constantly in my avis.
I also love the jacket, panel and staff that come with it.
It's current average is about 92K

I never understood why Sibyl wasn't valued at a higher price, I mean, it's got gorgeous long, LONG black hair and fairly usable green eyes...
Both super long wigs and green eyes (we are seriously lacking in cheap green eye mods) usually push an item up to at least the 200k mark if not higher...
I dunno, I guess it's just cheap because it's old?

(here's an item so that I'm on-topic with this thread)
User Image Turkish Delight is only 32k and well worth it for a veil, vest, puffy pants, gloves and some adorable shoes that I've found layer beautifuly with some other shoes and look like socks. heart

Ruthless Elocutionist

teaparty in space
LightsOfDecember

I never understood why Sibyl wasn't valued at a higher price, I mean, it's got gorgeous long, LONG black hair and fairly usable green eyes...
Both super long wigs and green eyes (we are seriously lacking in cheap green eye mods) usually push an item up to at least the 200k mark if not higher...
I dunno, I guess it's just cheap because it's old?

I suppose, but then again, I got it way back when it first came out (I'm not even going to try and remember when!) and it was relatively inexpensive then too...

I find it's also a awesome alternative to the white hair that can be found in Gogh Reed because it's got the same sweeping style and it shows more of your face.
User Image
That's actually why I got it in the first place. I liked the white hair, but I couldn't afford a Gogh.

Popular Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
Mary Kathryn the Crone

*beats head against wall*
I don't even want to talk about what I paid for it when it first came out. emotion_0A0

Girl we've all been there before User Image

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Just wanted to let everyone know
The Sphinx
Went down in price again
Get a wig, eyes, scarf, and really cool body mod.
I just got one for 14k!

Popular Gaian

7,250 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200

Grave Dancer Fairy Wings have to be one of my favorite wings on Gaia. Really pretty mint/light blue color. Perfect for any pastel themed avatar or any bug cosplays. In addition it is SUPER DIRT CHEAP retailing at 500g-1000g all day everydayUser Image

Ruthless Elocutionist

Choco_Slushie

Grave Dancer Fairy Wings have to be one of my favorite wings on Gaia. Really pretty mint/light blue color. Perfect for any pastel themed avatar or any bug cosplays. In addition it is SUPER DIRT CHEAP retailing at 500g-1000g all day everydayUser Image

Team them with a Fresh Garlic Dress, the hair from Talsi's Sash along with cork sandals and you can have a pretty cute fairy avi.

Alien Traveler

25,950 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cheercrusher 50
oh jesus I need to leave this thread @ D@ I had over 1mil this morning!

Owl Bard's Bestie

omg Captain's Stage Rapier is only like 15k and not held at that really dumb angle!! You know what I mean.

Comes in a whole bunch of colours! Most expensive is 64k though sweatdrop

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
LightsOfDecember
Choco_Slushie

Team them with a Fresh Garlic Dress, the hair from Talsi's Sash along with cork sandals and you can have a pretty cute fairy avi.

OR pair them with Seafoam Gown and Mint Sugarplum Puff Sleeves for an elegant and wonderfully inexpensive look!

Moonlight Lover

19,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Champion 300
Vittoria's Intimates has gotten so cheap! Three really cute panties and a bag for only 78k or so!

Lucky Saint

15,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Flz
Vittoria's Intimates has gotten so cheap! Three really cute panties and a bag for only 78k or so!
I remember when that used to be 500k! Yesh, come to my invo!

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I went shopping for y'all today!

I use the face pose from The Sphinx in almost all of my avatars. For 20k, the pouty lips and smoky eye shadow are just awesome.

I love all the jackets in In My Closet, a Michael Jackson inspired item. For 14k, it's 3.5k each jacket and completely worth it.

I had more but I got caught up in other things and all the listings were bought up >.<

Smoker

I apologize ahead of time if some of these are repeats.

HoC: Eldwyn the Bright: a nicely designed armour set (something I find that Gaia lacks) The blues seem to be fairly easy to match, and that electric blue-color that comes on the rapier is amazing. I love the armoured belt as well, and It almost reminds me of a cheaper version of the belt (Cancer Shell) which comes from the Zodiacal item. (Lowest Buy Now Price: 30,000 gold)

Card Croupier: I'm a little surprised this item isn't worth more, and it's lack of tags make it difficult to find. This item is amazingly pixeled in my opinion, the pinks would be easy to match. THE VEST IS AMAZING, and I bet would layer amazing over top of Louie's top's for the Shop's. You can seriously not go wrong with this item. It also comes with a pretty neat tribal ankle tattoo and an arm-band. (Lowest Buy Now Price: 30,000 gold)

Deerskin Loincloth
Tigerskin Loincloth
White Tigerskin Loincloth
Comes with a cute bra for the ladies, and a loin-cloth for both genders. (And for anyone who participates in OcTROLLber, I recommend you grab one of these babies while you still can, because when October hits, these are some of those items that Sky-rocket in price. (Price ranges from 8000 gold to 18,000 gold)

Ghoul's Acre: I had to buy one of these for myself, I didn't even realize this was an item until now. Ghoul's Acre comes with an amazing detailed purple and black background great for any Halloween avi, Nitemare before Christmas avi or any ghoulish avi. Every pose is quite usable. It comes with an empty grave pose, two tomb stones and a spooky backdrop. Very much worth the price. (Lowest Buy Now Price: 29,000 gold)

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
Thilath
oh jesus I need to leave this thread @ D@ I had over 1mil this morning!
It gets better, I promise. Within ten to fifty pages of following the thread you'll find the number of times you go "gotta have!" starting to slack off. In time you'll even have the willpower to simply add the item to your wishlist instead of buying it right off, especially if the price has jumped by the time you get to it. We've all 'lost' thousands, if not millions, here!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff