Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Lunatic

Tala Grey
Mako Maki, current price at 55k~ Lovely oriental themed items from the rig Culinary Coliseum. Has a kimono top, chopsticks for your hair, cute scarf and tabi shoes.

Goes really nice with Mod Concentric, and the more expensive, Mod Geisha.
O_O I haven't logged in years/ Anyways everyone is dressed up so extravagantly! I don't wear much, nor have that many items. Most of them are from 2004.

Seriously this thread is helping me look at what people are wearing o_o

Unholy Fairy

Brocoli Flavoured Turtle
O_O I haven't logged in years/ Anyways everyone is dressed up so extravagantly! I don't wear much, nor have that many items. Most of them are from 2004.

Welcome back! emotion_brofist

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

Snow Maiden is currently 10k. really good price for a winter themed avvy, it's cute as well!

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Lava Flow Dress: 20k for a gorgeously detailed dress and bolero. EDIT: Forgot to mention the lovely lava armlets that look like gold arm bands dripping gold chains.

Mujaji: 40k. Another fabulously detailed dress for cheap. Comes with a necklace, crystal head jewelry, and a puddle of water that's versatile for all your soaked avatar needs.

Pow: 45k-ish. Look at that pants slash leg mod, just... look at it. Glorious. The poncho top is nice too with its action pose, although the hands do suffer from the chunky sausage look. The hat would be nice for any sheriff/cowboy outfit, but the bullets are kind of very silly looking.

William the Playwright: 23k. Navy and gold clothes, good looking navy boots, and an awesome pink shirt. Bonus funny points to mods neglecting to remove the Cash Shop removal date from the description when this thing is at least more a year old.

Chemical Love: 40k. Sweet witch's hat, bikini-style top, boots that look like they're straight out of Sailor Moon, a zipper earring, and a corset/girdle (they call it a corset but it looks more like a girdle to me).

Chrysanthemum Empress: 55k-ish. Admittedly, the hair and headpiece would be hard to work with, but the gorgeous gold staff and gold, red, and black robes make up for it. The male/emperor version is also very nice but a little pricier at around 65k-ish.

Kirin Hunter: 40k, I love teal and I'm so happy to see it getting used more often. Nice looking teal and brown top, boots, skirt, and sleeves.

Berserker Pilot: 95k. Look at that hair. That is one bold hairstyle. That is a rat-tail mohawk sideburn mashup from heaven. And also a nice brown top and skirt, but that hair. emotion_dowant

Napoleon of Crime: 40k. Do you like the recent Black Butler RIG but can't afford those dapper men's clothes? Look no further, poor addled user! Check out this handheld tophat, vest, fancy leg mod, swishy cape, and cane. Excellent alternative, no?

Magical Medic

28,200 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Healer 50
  • Object of Affection 150
User Image
This thread needs some 10k and under items biggrin

Tama the Lucky Cat A cute little cat and bib.

Legion Armor Large gold/red shoulderguards and a beautiful red tabard. Its blue counterpart Fellowship Armor is going for 40k.

Hot Iron Crossbow Perfect weapon for those doing fantasy/hunter avatars.

Zebra Sukutai Zebra body mods and a pretty headdress.

Fairy Grove Pretty blue fairies and a nice blue mushroom background.

Yo-Yo Mi Pink yo-yos and pink yo-yo baos.

User Image

Magic Hero

Brocoli Flavoured Turtle

Welcome back! 4laugh
Whoa, how long has it been since you've last logged in? Your hat's worth a small fortune nowadays; you could always sell it and buy a humongous variety of extravagant items with that gold! wink

Magic Hero

Voracious Fog has some nice background-y detailing sort of pieces that add nice bits of smoke and fog to any avatars. They look like they'll layer nicely, too, and I love those foggy wings. 35k

Ode to the Studio Killer is now hovering around 90k! It used to be triple that...I got mine for 270k a few months ago. crying Gorgeous little gray + black hat, eye makeup, and struttin' boots, as well as 2 chilling full-face masks. A STEAL. emotion_drool
Wingbutt
Brocoli Flavoured Turtle

Welcome back! 4laugh
Whoa, how long has it been since you've last logged in? Your hat's worth a small fortune nowadays; you could always sell it and buy a humongous variety of extravagant items with that gold! wink

Last time I talked to people I knew was 2008/2009. Then I would log on once in a while.

Yeah I have some Sealed Letters, some Gaia Birthday Shirts , Lab Coat. Random things here and there.

I just checked the Marketplace for my AFK hat, it's like 10 Million o_o

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
I haven't posted here in a while so here's my contribution:

Marble Bubbles has 3 listings for 60K and it's got an adorable rainbow bubble dress.

I can't believe I never noticed the Flyer Set, the aviator hat is so cool. Currently sitting between 45k and 58k.

I'm pretty sure someone will fall in love with the bright green wig in Twisted Sour Apple. It's not too high over it's store sellback at 51k.

As far as I can tell, Overly Complicated Trap has the only hold-able piece of cheese on Gaia right now. Never know when you'll need some cheese, right? Priced at 20k.

And finally we have Trivia Master which has some pretty quirky rainbow glass and a rainbow and black tie. One listing at 20k, others at 40k.
Haha, looking at the recent posts... I already have most of those items. lol At least the ones that I'm interested in.
Anyways, here's a few that I've found in the past couple of days~

Captain Clarino - A pretty nifty item. It has a hat, coat, shoes, and a sash. I can't believe it's only about 10k now! But... it has no pants. emotion_donotwant But for 10k, it's worth your gold.

Lover's Anarchy - A good item for girls. I really like the purple color. I just wish we had more of it! It pretty has a full set of clothes and a wig. It's only about 100k~

Count's Vengeance - Want a horror themed avatar, but don't have enough gold? For 60k you can get some blood splatters across your body. 4laugh Oh wait. That should be twisted But it comes with a coat, pants, shoes and a nice bloodied sword as well.

Conqueror's Winter - Need some historical military wear? Here's a cheap alternative with a variety of poses. It's only 10k~ I honestly have no idea what country it's supposed to be from though. History isn't my thing. sweatdrop

Lion Tamer's Pride - I love the leg mod of this item. It's got some body scars on it too. It also includes a belt and a pretty awesome furry cape-thing. xd Currently less than 25k!

Faithful Mechanic - For all you steampunk lovers, this one is only 80k. And it's a lovely cobalt blue (+ cream). It's got a full set of clothes and comes with accessories also!

Well, these are all the ones that come to mind currently.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Dudes, Snow Feather is ~50k! I love the floofy hair flourish and mantle. n un The dress is also really pretty.

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Cask of Tamarins
User Image
These things are so cute.
I want my own tamarin in real life crying

Star Pointer
User Image
Amazing b&w item.
Could easily work with a lot of awesome avatars.

Mazarine Musketeer
User Image
Some interesting blues in this that might be hard to work with but could possibly produce some stunning avatars.

Go Goldfish
User Image
DAT HAYER! Oh...My...Guh...
I like it when cut with Agape a bit better, but it still looks good with the ponytail.
The other poses are pretty cute too.

Questionable Beards
User Image
These beards are definitely questionable.
I can see how they would be a bit difficult to work with for others, but I love them and think they could make a great avatar amazing.

Pink the Elephant and Friends
User Image
Come on, Pink is way too cute.

Unapologetic Sorry
User Image
Sorry bout it, but not really!
That hair is pretty cool and so are the other poses.

Confidential Mustard
User Image
That hair is too awesome, and the black and yellow/gold color scheme is pretty cool to boot.

Grotesque Operatives
User Image
Those scars and those tweezers xd love them to death.
The butterflies and broken heart are pretty sweet too.

Equestrianism Fashion
User Image
This item keeps bouncing up and down in price.
I finally snagged a few around 30~35k.
Those arm and feet mods look fun to work with, the rest of the fashion is good too.
Grab some before they jump back up to 80k >_>;

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
eek You want to talk about a steal? Check out November Day's hair item (as of 11:10 pm PST), White Heat. For the bargain price of 40k you not only receive that amazing white touched with red hair, but also an absolutely STUNNING red and white dress, a red and white boa that is neither too big nor too small, and a little bottle that has red fumes coming out of it.

I tipped her post not for her post but because of her hair item. Amazing find and deal!

Loyal Lover

Been staring at this for the past few days, contemplating on getting it.
Skyfish Ribbons
So gorgeous. Very pretty white item with only three poses.
A dress that is slightly transparent, a faint transparent sash, and beautiful pair of delecate wings, only going for around 30k.
I myself would be wearing those wings and that dress up so much. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces