Welcome to Gaia! ::

Handsome Man-Lover

Was looking for some cheap hats and found a few other bargains, all in the 40k range.

User Image More of a ladylike item, nice dress and an absolutely fabulous hat.

User Image Gorgeous purple dress with several accessories.

User Image Soldier look.

User Image Has an arm mod and a wig.

User Image 3 different hats and wrist accessories with a flower theme.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
milk bunnies

we have a heap of really adorb CHEAP items from the new rig , anywho my particular cheap favourites are..
User Image Sweet Strudel (52k) - it is really cute , especially those bangs & braid , and dress , they go well beautifully
User Image Mako Maki (80k) - a really nice asian warrior outfit , nicely pixeled as well c;

thats all i can remember for now , but there's so many amazing cheap stuff out there c;

Dat rig was the best. So many good items. Must have bought 6 bundles looking for Konpeito. Neeverr got it, but I did get some cute items.
Tsukita-chan
Daltar
buncy
SihadinaKenobi
buncy
Adventures of Sailor boy is a Flapjack tribute item. now at 50k

buy it for its tiny sailor hat.

Hat is good, but the things I can picture with that white and blue shirt... 4laugh

I just love it for the hat, its the only sailor's hat on the site I know of.

also Nautilus Raiment is under 100k again It's a little bit hard to work with but I love those pants/chaps and the coat is pretty neat.
Oh man, I remember I bought this at 120k+, but look at that now. It's down to half! emotion_jawdrop

I sold mine not too long ago for like 350k!!! emotion_jawdrop is 60k now!

Just picked one up for 40k! emotion_kirakira

Also:

Rotten State of the Mark - 15k for a holdable skull, an evil king, poison, and a cool curvy sword.

Mister Rufus - Right now there's a listing for 25k, for which you get a top hat with little cat ears, a nice blue vest, and a white wig.

Aeroglider - Yay! Treasure Planet item! 17k for your very own solar surfer, in both pristine and not-so-pristine condition. And speaking of Treasure Planet-

Hawkin's Treasure - Since when did this get so low? Right now it's 30k, and it comes with a floating islandy compass, a sash and bag, a coat, and a cool looking top and bottom. Dapper steampunkness. emotion_kirakira

Amorous, Passionate, and Romantic Knights - One of these is as low as 15k and the others are in the 30k range, for which you get a circlet tiara type thing - much like the one my current avi is wearing - a jeweled top, with or without shoulder armor, and detached shoulder armor.

10th Anniversary Go Gaia Skyline - 35k for a great background. Also 32 wing stickers in the shop.

Tricky Treasure

Aularen

Hawkin's Treasure - Since when did this get so low? Right now it's 30k, and it comes with a floating islandy compass, a sash and bag, a coat, and a cool looking top and bottom. Dapper steampunkness. emotion_kirakira

Snagged! I love that shirt

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
whoever anon-gifted me Truffle Man, you are awesome heart

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Bowie-Spawan
User Image More of a ladylike item, nice dress and an absolutely fabulous hat

Musical notes! Why didn't this item turn up when I was looking for musical notes!?! gonk

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

for the low price of about 1k, you get Kanala's Top , a gorgeous purple and gold top that drapes all over your avatar whee

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kittytub
for the low price of about 1k, you get Kanala's Top , a gorgeous purple and gold top that drapes all over your avatar whee
Thank you so much! I just got the last one listed at 1k. ^_^

I was so excited, I almost forgot what I was going to post originally. redface
Head of Night is at 28k, as is Holy Gauntlets. Royal Jelly Bee is at 40k, which is ridiculous for boots that cute.

bloodwitch's Wife

Eloquent Kitten

Anghared Wynn

np, i got one as a free gift from one of those gift ads gaia runs and saw how cheap/cool it is
ha, i seem to have made it inflate by 8k tho lol

keeping on topic...
Line-A-Design is an amazing layering dress. it layers over/under a TON of dresses without unequiping each other. it makes some pretty neat combos... for 35k, you can create a whole new dress emotion_bigheart

Indulgent Waffles

Anjoulie
Splash in the water
This thread is a great resource for finding new items.
I'm drooling over some that have been mentioned so far. Totally love the Nautilus Raiment__More moneyz plz. T-T

Some of my favorite, less pricey items include:

Tankoubon - where did this item even originate?

It's actually a free item and the grant link is still functional: clicky! wink

And shhhhhhhh about Nautilus Raiment.
I still want one too and was happy it was slowly deflating. gonk

Whee, now I have my own manga. haha thank you heart heart

Because of this thread a good chunk of my wishlist is now gone. With the amount of items all over Gaia it's overwhelming to check out the MP and I'm glad for these suggestions whee

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
The newest ad grant item, Kanala's Top is sitting at around 3k right now c: if you like purple and gold, you should totally pick it up!

edit: derp, didn't realize someone already posted this X_X

Interstellar Enchantress

23,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
Anghared Wynn

Head of Night is at 28k

And anyone who likes this item should check out its recolor, Head of Dreams, which is the same general price. 4laugh

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
SihadinaKenobi
Anghared Wynn

Head of Night is at 28k

And anyone who likes this item should check out its recolor, Head of Dreams, which is the same general price. 4laugh
Definitely. I have both, and love them. heart

Kawaii Carnivore

Denham
          It must have been re-released in the recent RIG or something, because Brosnya Dragoon suddenly dropped about 50% (now at ~60k) and has nicely detailed poses.

It has now dropped at 45k , so if you guys want one , snatch it right away *w* !

Loverboy

Ready for a nostalgia trip?
Time has taken a toll on those long sought after items that we once quested for~

User Image
Android Damage Prosthetics... ABP = 5g

User Image
Angelic Camisole... ABP = 680g

User Image
Angelic Headband... ABP = 3k

User Image
Coconut Bra... ABP = 5g

User Image
Nitemare Bustier... ABP = 2k

User Image
Nitemare Headband... ABP = 7k