Welcome to Gaia! ::

Summery Seeker

Skintimate Fruit Foam Facinator cute, cheap head/hair accessory with pastel colors.

The Adumbral Empress another nice headpiece. Deep purple clothes.

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
VVhip

User Image Want to scream Japanese like your favourite manga character? 35k and you can! I've no idea what these say. Who cares! You'll look cool saying it ;3

I don't know if you're actually interested, but from left to right, the speech bubbles say "Dame!" (which... I actually don't know how to translate literally, but you'd use it sort of like "Stop!" if someone was doing something bad), "Yamete!" which actually DOES mean "stop", literally, and "suki yo" which means "I like you".

The description says "W-waa! Wait a minute...!"

Slumbering Tengu

Sacrificed Apple
User Image Huin Seulpeum [ around 22k~25k ]
      WOW. The Korean style gown on this item is beautiful!
      I bought this item when it was like...80k lol
      Snap one while its cheap!

I'd just like to point out that if anyone doesn't like how long this dress is
Chop it down with the shorts from Berry Mousse Royale (85k)
and with a little covering from Raider Shih's Garment (20k) it can look really nice
User Image
There's tons of other stuff I'm sure you can pile on it if you just want those lovely sleeves >_>
Anyway hmm the price seems to have increased since you posted this, boo

Ice-Cold Victory

I just bought myself Fortune's Fool User Image for 26k. Price seems to fluctuate between 25-60k, so I'm okay with what I paid.
I'm hoping to use it in an outfit with the new Armor Ryder Boots User Image (now down to 5k)!

Benevolent Feeder

sDtUeBp
mrgreen do me a favor guys tip this post mrgreen
stare
Not really the place for this.
That and you don't even give anyone incentive to tip, what with your lack of capitalization and punctuation.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,750 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
sDtUeBp
mrgreen do me a favor guys tip this post mrgreen

If you want to earn tips here, try finding some great items at a low price and posting links. This is not the place to beg.

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Blitzkrieg King: Lovely teal blue and black item with a motorbike, bass guitar, gas mask, cape, and hairstyle straight out of an 80's hair metal music video. 40k

Toxic Kitten: I am astonished that this is as low as it is. Gothic lolita with an acid green/black color scheme and kitten ears and tail and ghosts and ribbon heels? WHAT?!

Coocoon: This is an ancient (by Gaia standards anyway) Evolving Item that I am actually surprised is so cheap- LMP on a couple of gens is going for around 70k. You get a lot of good clothing items including pants, socks, scarfs, gorgeous skirts, etc. in three colors schemes (white, dark purple, and a light green that would admittedly be a pain in the a** to match even today). Plus, backwings! Three of them! And earrings! And chest hair! Granted, it's of the furry insect thorax variety of chest hair, but I'm sure someone creative could use the white one at least for an old man cosplay. Did I mention neat moth companions, multiple moth poses, and moth masks? Seriously, go check this one out.

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Pets always seem to be popular here

User Image Canadian Bacon 11k

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
please ignore this, i posted in the wrong thread User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bossman420's Waifu

Devoted Cultist

15,650 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
Lazarus Larkin
VVhip

User Image Want to scream Japanese like your favourite manga character? 35k and you can! I've no idea what these say. Who cares! You'll look cool saying it ;3

I don't know if you're actually interested, but from left to right, the speech bubbles say "Dame!" (which... I actually don't know how to translate literally, but you'd use it sort of like "Stop!" if someone was doing something bad), "Yamete!" which actually DOES mean "stop", literally, and "suki yo" which means "I like you".

Most of me and my friends use ダメ for a different reason... Haha

Mythical Shoujo

13,450 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Lazarus Larkin
VVhip

Like this? emotion_kirakira

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Aged Streaker

buncy

and Dappy Dandy just got re-released a while back in a bundle and has some nice hats in it with different poses to them. sitting currently under 150k.
omg
i just died ; A ;
i love dappy dandy, i snatched it up just now, thank you!

on another note, i always thought this item was overlooked:

Spilled Pages
it has some hard color matching but the poses are amazing

Anxious Loiterer

15,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Overstocked 200
Wabbet
Pets always seem to be popular here

User Image Canadian Bacon 11k

Thanks! I just nabbed this li'l guy! whee