Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
neatflocks
Binary Peaches
Yea items can be super expensive. Items like the mini nightmare wing, I'm just like...it's a pair of tiny wings, why do you want it? gonk /Just had to get that out of my system.......

Items like.......

Jaydis the White Queen: Went from somewhere around 700k to a nice drop of 450k or so!

That's the only one I could think of at the moment, but to me I like items with several poses rather than one.

*cries in a corner with 100k*

It's never cheap enoughhhh and it's mint-ish too omg. Just gonna... try and find something to sell.

Thank you for the nice find heart

Well on the bright side only 300k or more to go? .__.

Ikr, I love the long ponytails. But if you think Jaydis is amazing, try questing for the Renard doll, that thick blonde ponytail.......omg.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Binary Peaches

Oooh o: well best of luck xD

Thank you c:

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Binary Peaches
neatflocks
Binary Peaches
Yea items can be super expensive. Items like the mini nightmare wing, I'm just like...it's a pair of tiny wings, why do you want it? gonk /Just had to get that out of my system.......

Items like.......

Jaydis the White Queen: Went from somewhere around 700k to a nice drop of 450k or so!

That's the only one I could think of at the moment, but to me I like items with several poses rather than one.

*cries in a corner with 100k*

It's never cheap enoughhhh and it's mint-ish too omg. Just gonna... try and find something to sell.

Thank you for the nice find heart

Well on the bright side only 300k or more to go? .__.

Ikr, I love the long ponytails. But if you think Jaydis is amazing, try questing for the Renard doll, that thick blonde ponytail.......omg.

Argh, it's been on my wishlist for so long! Someday!

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
the original buttercream rose is at 30k. good for those who like to dress up as food?

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Strawberry Charlotte: With all the food related cutesy stuff we have, I'm surprised this isn't more expensive. Lowest current price is 96k, but average seems to be between 100k and 120k. Comes with a dress, one of the most adorable blonde wigs I've ever seen, high heel boots, and an arm ruffle.

Skyfish Ribbons: A little inflated at 40k compared to 35k but still remarkably cheap considering it has a white nightie/dress, white (not blue white, white white) ghostly "see through" arm sash, and ethereal white wing styled cape.

La Dragonne: One of my favorite armor items; listings currently hover around 25k. Comes with a cream and silver top and leg mod, blue shield, a dragon head to carry, and a gorgeous orange dress.

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Feline Bookworm

Nitemare Headband: I know most probably won't agree with this being a steal but I always remember this item being quite a lot of money back in the day so seeing it going for 14K astounds me. I always wanted one back in 'O4 but never had the means so I'm glad I've had the chance to pick one up for dirt cheap.

Boogie Woogie Man: At 41K I thought this was quite a good deal given it has a fairly decent leg pose. I quite like the scarf, too.

Pop Factory: It surprises me that this is also at 41K. I'm not a fan of Lady GaGa but I quite like the hair the item comes with.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Literatic
Nitemare Headband: I know most probably won't agree with this being a steal but I always remember this item being quite a lot of money back in the day so seeing it going for 14K astounds me. I always wanted one back in 'O4 but never had the means so I'm glad I've had the chance to pick one up for dirt cheap.

I remember selling that item for over 100,000 gold! 0.0! Can't believe how much it's dropped over the years.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

User Image
I just got Sisky the Wombat for 4k!
I love this little guy! <3

I remember when I had him a while ago and I wore it
And people for some reason kept mistaking it for Mona the Platypus XD

Anxious Cutie-Pie

27,440 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
I really like Nitemare Bustier its only 2k. Its an older item when it came it was only found in pink floating boxes,making them rare ( 2003) but over time more and more user aquired the item making it less rare and now its super easy to get. It's a super sexy item and layers really well under other items.

Stellar Succubus

B a n i r a b u
User Image
I just got Sisky the Wombat for 4k!
I love this little guy! <3

I remember when I had him a while ago and I wore it
And people for some reason kept mistaking it for Mona the Platypus XD

Hahaha oh dear they're completely different animals! Like... physically opposite XD I also just recently found out Siskataya likes wombies, and that's most likely why this is called Sisky :3

There's so much good stuff going cheap nowadays!

All of these are under 50k.

Under 50k
User Image 50k for the best armoured legs I've seen!

User Image Wrist band, hair ribbons and some interesting love themed backgrounds for 47k

User Image Cute pancakey accessories, adorable sleeves for 45k

User Image 41k for a great axe, hat, skirt and top with rose and black colour.

User Image fancy pants, fancy clothes, cool blue hairstyle 49k

Under 40k
User Image 39k, has a great dress that layers well with the white marilyn dress from Dream Town to make a decent substitute for the dress in Cherubic Queen of Solair ;D

User Image 32k for a good substitute for Ultra Satan hair. Also.. sailor moon cosplay smile (Came out the month I joined Gaia <3!)

User Image little over 30k, this has a pretty cool crown and face mask ;]

User Image Want to scream Japanese like your favourite manga character? 35k and you can! I've no idea what these say. Who cares! You'll look cool saying it ;3

User Image cute spring geisha gear. 40k Folded up fan could substitute for a long drag, a magic wand or a crop.

Under 30k

User Image great golden accessories, jewelry, wig, chestplate... fairly deflated 28k

User Image Hello, we're the Beatles! Rainbow, great purple pants, fantastic shoes and wig. Why's this only 21k?

User Image Its companion item at 22k is also remarkable. The mask can be used creatively, the tie's got a great colour scheme... and it's just... all you need is love... and this. biggrin

User Image Okay, so the heart chest gem removes any skin, so it's a bit useless, but the diamond gem tiara is amazing! 20k

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

User Image
I just got a Vasil's Guiding Fire for only 18k

I think for this nice dress, shoes, sleeves, staff and doll that's a steal!

Cold Guardian

38,000 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Winged 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Kallana is now sitting at around 65k it's got an adorable grey dress and a cute elephant bag.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Dapper Fatcat

Luminous Pangea has some pretty cute hair for 40k, I'm actually using it right now. c:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff