Welcome to Gaia! ::

Predestined Hoarder

I just discovered this item but I thought it should cost more:

Madam Zelle
User Image

Beautiful purple skirt to go with a lot of recent light purple items but mainly those super detailed gold jewelry. All that for 30k!

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
i just found Mlle Butterfly and i had to have it! it has a pretty white dress, geta, an adorable puppy, and an overdecorated pink sword ♥ and for only 40k! biggrin

Invisible Star

User Image Count's Vengeance - Dark, monochromatic, and comes with a bloody pose. At around 80k, it may be a bit on the high side, but to me it looks great for that price.

Edit:
User Image Hunter Ranger - Earthy colours like olive green, cream, and brown, with hints of gold. Lowest right now is 20k!

Cat

User ImageTDHP Device A portal themed item for only around 50k?! emotion_kirakira

(theres even a listing for 33k right now!)

Anxious Cutie-Pie

27,440 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
Lush Loves You
i just found Mlle Butterfly and i had to have it! it has a pretty white dress, geta, an adorable puppy, and an overdecorated pink sword ♥ and for only 40k! biggrin
Oh my gosh this is sooo cute I can't believe I have never seen this before.

Summery Seeker

I've recently noticed my lack of shoes. Shoes can be expensive, and frankly, most of the time I like to buy items with nice tops and bottoms than those that I only like the shoes in. So I was looking at anklets! But sadly, I think we are lacking in anklets, and even more so in cheap ones! I've put together the ones that I could find that aren't too bad so you can add some flair to your feet.

Silver Laurels are the most expensive that I will list, but it also includes some other poses that you may like. There is a nice cape, toga and of course, the laurels.
Unapologetic Sorry includes red, green, blue and yellow. They also have some nice black and white stockings.
Selection Fairy has a orange/yellow/gold theme going on.
December Birthstone Anklets are the cheapest ones of the birthstone set (and sadly the only ones I own ;o; ). They have a sweet blue color to them that I adore.
V-Day 2k13 Candy Heart Anklets might be overlooked by a lot of people, but I think you can easily work them in to many outfits! Don't underestimate the power of color at your feet!

Interesting Genius

14,250 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

Timid Lover

Necrodancer 26k
and
Hazardous Drummer 24k

They're really cheap right now. I remember they used to be at around 100-150k. =3

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Verenka
Necrodancer 26k
and
Hazardous Drummer 24k

They're really cheap right now. I remember they used to be at around 100-150k. =3
Ooo, I had been wanting the Hazardous Drummer. Thanks! I've found I'm pretty fond of orange items. 3nodding

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
Hazelaar
Verenka
Necrodancer 26k
and
Hazardous Drummer 24k

Ooo, I had been wanting the Hazardous Drummer. Thanks! I've found I'm pretty fond of orange items. 3nodding

Same.
I bought one a few months back at like 80k or so and even at that price I thought that was a steal.
~25k is a ridiculous price for that item.

Fluffy Werewolf

15,550 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Hunter 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
Just picked up Shell Collection. ABP is between 9-10k. Comes with some cute little seashell horns, a shark tooth necklace, anklets, and some earrings. Good for a beach themed avi.

Now for some green and cheap companions.

A cute green little one eyed cell companion is Unicell going for around 30k. Hold em in your hand and get cuddles, or receive a facehug. Also comes with an I am pose.

Another companion item is the Green Corallus Egg 2nd Gen. LBP is 1,600k. Pretty cheap for a beautiful snake companion based on the emerald tree boa. It also comes with a handheld egg pose, a snake head hood and scaled cape.

Last but not least are two frogs. We have Gregory the Leap Frog going for 300 gold. It's only pose is on your head, but its still pretty cute.

A bit more expensive, but still pretty cheap is the Frog MC going for about 20k. Comes with several companion poses, handheld, on the head, along with some lily pad accessories including a cape, a flower for your head, and a lily pad to stand on.

Ruthless Knight

12,200 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
This has probably been posted before, but I must confess my love for User ImageLa dragonne. It's such a beautifully made item and it's only 25k.

Pure-hearted Lunatic

22,650 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Hero 100
Faelrin
A bit more expensive, but still pretty cheap is the Frog MC going for about 20k. Comes with several companion poses, handheld, on the head, along with some lily pad accessories including a cape, a flower for your head, and a lily pad to stand on.

I bought this immediately since I'm in a froggy mood today (I'm reading a book that has a frog character). The lily pad umbrella is adorable!

Original Risk-Taker

11,050 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Clambake 200
  • Luck of the Draw 50
Yea items can be super expensive. Items like the mini nightmare wing, I'm just like...it's a pair of tiny wings, why do you want it? gonk /Just had to get that out of my system.......

Items like.......

Jaydis the White Queen: Went from somewhere around 700k to a nice drop of 450k or so!

That's the only one I could think of at the moment, but to me I like items with several poses rather than one.

Friendly Shapeshifter

33,490 Points
  • Pieversity 200
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hunter 100
eusheeta
Shattered Spectrum

HoC: Cataclysmic Landscape
User Image

Just 1k for a great background!!

How was I not aware of this AWESOME background?!

biggrin

Possibly because the only way to get it for free is to have a facebook account, then like the HoC facebook page. >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff