9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Shattered Spectrum

HoC: Cataclysmic Landscape
User Image

Just 1k for a great background!!

How was I not aware of this AWESOME background?!

biggrin

Tipsy Pirate

Shattered Spectrum
Genki the Lucky Cat
User Image

A lucky kitty for just 5k! 4laugh

So cute!!!!! Had to buy it even though it was above 5k.

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image For only 32k and tons of cute poses, I definitely think this is worth it. Especially for a more cutesy-fiction avatar.

User Image This item never seems to get more expensive, despite being an awesome cream hat for only 1.5k!

User Image Sherlock fans would love this. It's only 1k for 4 different sweaters, and even a few extra poses.

Witty Genius

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
princess of the world

Cat

S i a m e s e K o n e k o
princess of the world

I don't know if I'd consider something that costs 12 million gold to be "inexpensive" sweatdrop

Witty Genius

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Shattered Spectrum
princess of the world

I don't know if I'd consider something that costs 12 million gold to be "inexpensive" sweatdrop

I totally read that wrong D:
whoops~

Cat

Shattered Spectrum
princess of the world

whoops~

If it helps, you're certainly not the first XD
dan, i wish that item was cheap though ;^;

Witty Genius

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Consumer 100
  • Contributor 150
Shattered Spectrum
Shattered Spectrum
princess of the world

whoops~

If it helps, you're certainly not the first XD
dan, i wish that item was cheap though ;^;

me too : (
It was 7mil now its almost 12 mil : (
my dream avie has 2 of them : ( lol

Friendly Friend

Yep, I realize that some of these may not seem cheap...
But they're great items to have, and the prices are just as excellent: all under 100k!
(Trust Me)
♥

User ImageXylophony is super, colorful fun~ With some drumsticks, a pair of shades, a shirt, and capris. Can't go wrong for 49k!
User ImageCat's Tangle is neat with a black and red color scheme. It includes lace-up gloves (with claws♥), ears, a corset, and a tail. All of these wonderful things for 75k (it's a teeny bit inflated right now, but it moves alot...so wait for it)! c;
User ImageWedding de Mortis has a very flowery (and pretty) red and creme color scheme. It includes a veil, skeleton sleeves, a rose necktie, a lace top, and a bloody rose skirt. Great, right? It's only 85k, too! (plus it's got a quote from Corpse Bride as the description, so you know it's good)
User Image Colorful Cabra is just... I mean... Look at those colors! Soooo many colors, and for 50k (wait for it)!! ♥
User ImageThe Raven Feathered Belt item is pretty cool, for only 5,400gg. They look similar to many pricey items with the same idea. Very convenient to have, ya know! It comes in black, red, blue, and white~

The HoC bunch is awesome♥:
User ImageDragoneye Savant is black and red, and comes with a wicked corset, hair + horns, a staff, and some boots that are to die for; all for 70k!
User ImageKolyr Godslayer is pretty cool with a metal-based look. It brings a creepy-yet-cool mask, a blade, shoulder armor, and greaves that look like the ones form Checkmate (but black and white). Not bad for 90k, eh?
User Image Thrice Cursed Legion is great with a fiery theme. It's got some nice greaves, a big ol' demonic blade, broken horns, and a shoulder horn. The excellent price: 50k~
User ImageZerakyl is one of my favorites from this collection. It's a purplish color, and it includes a collar, demon arms, and some of the coolest leggings ever. The price for this one is my favorite, too: only 37k! C:

Big Member

buncy
Ettard
what're some cool hat items

What kind of hats you looking for?

14th street has a dark brown fedora that I personally like. but I didn't spend 80k on mine.

Sweetheart Sweeper has a nice hat along with other good poses for 100k

I also like the newsboy hats which are gold shop items so they should be cheap if you buy on the marketplace

and Dappy Dandy just got re-released a while back in a bundle and has some nice hats in it with different poses to them. sitting currently under 150k.

dunno if that helps

s**t DANDY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! It used to be so expensive. O__O

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Nyem-Nyam
buncy
Ettard
what're some cool hat items

What kind of hats you looking for?

14th street has a dark brown fedora that I personally like. but I didn't spend 80k on mine.

Sweetheart Sweeper has a nice hat along with other good poses for 100k

I also like the newsboy hats which are gold shop items so they should be cheap if you buy on the marketplace

and Dappy Dandy just got re-released a while back in a bundle and has some nice hats in it with different poses to them. sitting currently under 150k.

dunno if that helps

s**t DANDY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! It used to be so expensive. O__O

It got re-released in a EI bundle, and somebody has to be the runt of the litter.

Sparkly Friend

Rumble Kitten: Waffles is flippin' adorable & in the 20k range is a steal imho! 3nodding

Witty Rabbit

19,525 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Shattered Spectrum

User Image

that is amazing
thanks!

Tricky Treasure

Wabbet
Shattered Spectrum

User Image

that is amazing
thanks!

Agreed, that's a damn good background for 1k!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff