Welcome to Gaia! ::

God almighty. I remember alot of these items being literally 10x the price compared to what they are worth now. I sure missed a lot.

Anxious Friend

For those who like pets, there's this cute little pig. Canadian Bacon is pretty cute for a pig with a few poses. It's only 20k in the MP but there's only 3 there so get them asap if this type of thing is your style!

And for those who like some backgrounds, Summer Springs Sunflowers is perfect for a tall accent of sunflowers! Only 1k!!

And then there is the Field Creeper at 11k. It's so awesome. Great pose with crows flying around you and a pretty sweet hat and coat. And a nice, scary mask/head pose with a creepy face on it. I'd recommend checking it out!

Hesitant Mystic

User Image Mod Concentric is a pretty cute red/black item going for only about 24k. I particularly like the stockings.

I may be biased because I love everything about this one, but I think 30k for User Image Madam Zelle is totally worth it. So many pretty gold accents!

User Image Painted Rose is only 13k for some really lovely black/red rose details.

Also I know they're gold shop items, and very old ones at that, but for anyone who likes the feel of the Upsidedown set, if you check the MP you can often find some of them going for about half their store price.
For example, User Image Aquamarine Upsidedown boots are about 18k in the GS, but on the MP they're only going for about 10k!

Magic Hero

Silver Sonata
This item is an INCREDIBLE vintage type steal. You get great black hair, darling black shoes w/bows and stockings, a kicky hat, a blazer draped over your shoulders, a piano, and more, and quite well pixellated.
35k?! SERIOUSLY? s**t, I snatched one of these up the second I saw the shoes alone. Thirty-five thousand only.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Crusader Gio
Silver Sonata
This item is an INCREDIBLE vintage type steal. You get great black hair, darling black shoes w/bows and stockings, a kicky hat, a blazer draped over your shoulders, a piano, and more, and quite well pixellated.
35k?! SERIOUSLY? s**t, I snatched one of these up the second I saw the shoes alone. Thirty-five thousand only.
I adore the blouse in that item. And it does work really well with the noir items we've been getting lately.

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
teaparty in space
I may be biased because I love everything about this one, but I think 30k for User Image Madam Zelle is totally worth it. So many pretty gold accents!
The top for that made me automatically think of Princess Leia's slave girl bikini top. xd

Hesitant Mystic

Hazelaar
teaparty in space
The top for that made me automatically think of Princess Leia's slave girl bikini top. xd
Ha, you're right! I didn't even notice that. xD

Smoker

Lion Tamer's Pride

User Image

FFFF- 24K?! Srs?

Man, I remember when this item used to be in the 2OOK-5OOK range.
This item is beautifully designed. I quite like the vibrant red on the sash, the leg mod is great, and includes one of the few scar items that actually look decent... And dat fuzzy mantle. Great for a warrior / Amazonian avatar, or even adds a regal-flare to a princely avi.

Partying Prophet

6,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Playful Captain's Hat is the best shade of cream and only 1k.
Seraphique Jacket and Seraphique Messenger Bag are only 1.5k and 7k respectively.
Easter is just around the corner, and for under 10k you can pick up some Easter 2k11 Robotic Bunny Ears.
Tax Man's Dinner has some unique handhelds and is under 10k too.
Another 10k item is Pongo the Ferret, and who doesn't love Mustelids?
Memphis' Sparkling Halo is just 10k as well.

Anxious Friend

Murdoc Betelgeuse
Lion Tamer's Pride

User Image

FFFF- 24K?! Srs?

This item is beautifully designed. I quite like the vibrant red on the sash, the leg mod is great, and includes one of the few scar items that actually look decent... And dat fuzzy mantle. Great for a warrior / Amazonian avatar, or even adds a regal-flare to a princely avi.

Ah dang man, it's that cheap? I won it fromthe RIG when it came out and was so pleased with that leg mod. I wore it for the longest time with some cool avis!

I can't believe it's that cheap now.

And to contribute..Prince Dhanun at only 168k. That wig, those cloaks, and that scarf!! The colors are gorgeous in it. Not to mention the pants and shoes aren't half bad either!

Fashionable Sex Symbol

4hikari
Shadowed Dancing Princesses has five pairs of shoes in various styles in gray/black/gold/cream. There's a listing for 40k (that's less than 10k a pair! Some shop items are more expensive!! burning_eyes ) with another at 50k. An amazing deal for such beautiful shoes!!

I paid 170k for those! > sad

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Anybody remember when this item was in the millions mark?
Now it's only 74k!!
It's the Donkeyskin.

High-functioning Lunatic

22,150 Points
  • Team Moira 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
Murdoc Betelgeuse
Lion Tamer's Pride

User Image

FFFF- 24K?! Srs?

I remember that being sooo expensive! emotion_jawdrop It's amazing how much these CI items fluctuate in price.

Here's a couple more bargains I found:
Empress Cotton - for an item with such beautiful pixelling, and in such a popular colour scheme, I think 117k is a steal!
Eternal Emperor - I remember playing about 400k for this ages ago. sweatdrop Now it's 56k, and it has such a gorgeous headpiece. The flowing kimono pose is lovely too.

Magic Hero

Murdoc Betelgeuse
Lion Tamer's Pride

User Image

FFFF- 24K?! Srs?

Gotta love that Monty Python reference in the item description. emotion_awesome

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Capriqua
Anybody remember when this item was in the millions mark?
Now it's only 74k!!
It's the Donkeyskin.

Been looking for this for a while! *snags one*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out