Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nautilus Raiment
I know this one gets mentioned a ton but right now it's lower than the 100k it floats around now. And for the poses and detail this is more than a steal.

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

Crusader Gio

It needs to be known that Cat Burglar's Treasure has a WEEPING ANGEL POSE. emotion_kirakira It might get to be popular with the Whovian crowd.

Might? Gio darling because of that pose I now simply MUST have that item emotion_dowant Thanks for highlighting that pose heart

Leichen Tombstone
Your right there costs can be insane... i can think of one item right now SKELETON one day its 11k now its up to 21k crazy.... crying

i totally xp agree

Magical Kitten

Prideful Revolt is currently only ~25K, which is a steal for that coat and leg mod.

Also, the Criminal items from the new rig each include a smexy heat, cape and jacket, and are selling for approximately their sellback prices

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Maquillage. Holy s**t this has dropped! Just nabbed one for 29k!

Dedicated Dabbler

SilentBreeze90
Prideful Revolt is currently only ~25K, which is a steal for that coat and leg mod.

Also, the Criminal items from the new rig each include a smexy heat, cape and jacket, and are selling for approximately their sellback prices

These are awesome! Thanks!

The one thing I hate about this thread is how much it makes me spend on really good looking items I'm probably never going to use sweatdrop

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Doom Lemons
Maquillage. Holy s**t this has dropped! Just nabbed one for 29k!

Thanks! Just nabbed one myself for my sis 3nodding

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Junior Gumshoe This item is awesome!!! It has a wig, a dress and a leg mod!!! all for just 75k lmp.

Jaybody's Husbando

Spiritual Bro

61,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
B a n i r a b u
Edo Ukiyoe

I was looking around the mp and I found this
Backgrounds aren't for me
But I wanted to show you!
Look at that price right now for 4 backgrounds!

I don't really like backgrounds at all, but I like the fact that 3 out of 4 of those ones are less backgroundy than most backgrounds.

On a side note:

User Image

Tweedle Numero Uno

&

User Image
Tweedle Numero Dos

are both awesome items.
The color schemes are really easy to work with too.
Both have an abp of around 30k.
Dos is a little inflated right now, but I think some cheaper ones should surface soon.

Friendly Friend

8,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
What bothers me is that in addition to item prices, some items aren't even for sale sad

Precious Carnivore

53,275 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
Fey Seer sitting pretty at 60k

only has three poses but they are good. A wig, Body suit and a nice purple and black striped top that I've currently got on.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

OMFG
Junior Gumshoe
I can't believe this is so cheap! There's one for like 78k!
Wtf this item is adorable! And it has a wig!

Dangerous Nerd

I have always been a fan of the Der Sandmann since it came out of that RIG a while back, and the belt, blindfold, and accessory of holding a spilling bag of gold dust provide a handy little touch to more than a few ensembles. It seems to always hover just around the 55k mark or lower as well, not a bad price at all compared to the other Sandman items.

And any gen of the Coocoon is always reasonably listed, and I've always been surprised by this. Sure the color selection in the purple range can be tricky to match but it has more than just the purples to work with for all of those poses.

Thirteenth Bilge rat

29,025 Points
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
giggerota
Fey Seer sitting pretty at 60k

only has three poses but they are good. A wig, Body suit and a nice purple and black striped top that I've currently got on.

OMFG DAT SHIRT. *nabs one* Thank youuu!

Questionable Codger

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
Have been lurking on this thread for a while and absolutely love it. Was browsing the MP and thought I'd contribute 4laugh

William the Playwright - Cute coat, pants, boots, quill and tights in a mix of blue, yellow and white...oddly mixed in with a pink shirt for 17k.

Little Princeling - Brown, red and cream shirt, pants, hat and boots with a cute yellow rocking horse for 24k.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff