Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Phasing Lily is deflating too I think because the rig
I remember when it was like 700k xD

Tiny Wildcat

Tsukita-chan
Phasing Lily is deflating too I think because the rig
I remember when it was like 700k xD

Thanks for the tip... it's been on my wishlist for the longest time. ;D Now I bought it.

Shameless Nerd

27,375 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Ophelias Flower
Lazarus Larkin
Well, if you don't want to be pink all the time, the dye is something you can just take on and off and the potion isn't.

but you could drink it and and a human potion 1000 times before you reached pink dye's price

I think its just an example of consumer bias. We don't want to buy something that is consumable when we could buy something reusable, even if the consumable product is cheaper and works just as well. I think we might subconsciously consider the potion a loss, once we use it, it's gone. You can't sell it back and get your gold, where as with the pink ink is a permanent item, and when you're done with it you can sell it and get your gold back. So, yeah, just human illogic.

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

-
❝ ❀
Celestial Array
and Angel Imp Plushie are so adorable
I really like the colors on the first one and for the second you get a cute little companion
❀❞
-

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Madame Zelle is a brand new item from Final Line, and I got one for 35k! I think it's up to 43k right now, though. The skirt and gold accessories are lovely.

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
User ImageApple rendez-vous has fallen to 64k. That red hair is extremely nice.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

User Image
Cat Burglar's Treasure

I just got this for the sell-back value, but with quite a few available for close to 35,000, it's still an amazing deal. Regal looking jewels and crown pose, golden statue, and two backgrounds (one of which being a lovely night scene).

User Image
Killer's Call

Not much higher than it's 20,000 sell-back value, look at that dress!

...no straight thing was ever made."

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

Edo Ukiyoe

I was looking around the mp and I found this
Backgrounds aren't for me
But I wanted to show you!
Look at that price right now for 4 backgrounds!

Blessed Healer

Shadowed Dancing Princesses has five pairs of shoes in various styles in gray/black/gold/cream. There's a listing for 40k (that's less than 10k a pair! Some shop items are more expensive!! burning_eyes ) with another at 50k. An amazing deal for such beautiful shoes!!

Tricky Treasure

Wizard School and Warlock School are neat faux-Harry Potter items for 50k; their blue and yellow counterparts are a ridiculous 2.5 mil, but if you're not a big stickler for colour, the green and red ones are a great alternative.

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
4hikari
Shadowed Dancing Princesses has five pairs of shoes in various styles in gray/black/gold/cream. There's a listing for 40k (that's less than 10k a pair! Some shop items are more expensive!! burning_eyes ) with another at 50k. An amazing deal for such beautiful shoes!!

I'm still surprised these shoes aren't 100k+ for the set. heart

Friendly Sailor

iymcool
4hikari

And then you see that the pink counterpart overshadows it for price. User Image
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?search=princesses

Tricky Treasure

RS Sailor Pink
iymcool
4hikari

And then you see that the pink counterpart overshadows it for price. User Image
]http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemsearch/?search=princesses

Almost 1 mil..geeeeez. I actually like the black ones better too, way more versatile.

Karasunosaki's Prince

Feline Friend

17,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
Count's Vengeance is down to 60kish--I remember buying one for twice that, if not more. It's a great item if you need a splash of color on your avatar.

And by "color" I mean "blood".

Magic Hero

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

User Image
Cat Burglar's Treasure

I just got this for the sell-back value, but with quite a few available for close to 35,000, it's still an amazing deal. Regal looking jewels and crown pose, golden statue, and two backgrounds (one of which being a lovely night scene).

User Image
Killer's Call

Not much higher than it's 20,000 sell-back value, look at that dress!

...no straight thing was ever made."

It needs to be known that Cat Burglar's Treasure has a WEEPING ANGEL POSE. emotion_kirakira It might get to be popular with the Whovian crowd.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff