Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magic Hero

Opera Diva: 100k for a GORGEOUS cream gown, beautiful coiffed brown hair, and a singing mouth mod thing.

Invisible Star

Consulting Time Lord
SinnySpid
Been lurking this thread for a long time, so here is an item I recently discovered and want to share: Gregory the Leap Frog. Such an adorable frog for no more than 1k at the moment. I may not find a way to incorporate it into my avatar but someone might!

Are you cosplaying the guy from Cloud Atlas? emotion_kirakira
You recognize him! Actually I'm not, but he is definitely one of my favourites from that movie. whee

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
SinnySpid
Consulting Time Lord
SinnySpid
Been lurking this thread for a long time, so here is an item I recently discovered and want to share: Gregory the Leap Frog. Such an adorable frog for no more than 1k at the moment. I may not find a way to incorporate it into my avatar but someone might!

Are you cosplaying the guy from Cloud Atlas? emotion_kirakira
You recognize him! Actually I'm not, but he is definitely one of my favourites from that movie. whee

That is one of my favorite movies ever. 3nodding

Summery Seeker

Noble Scarf Sash - an elegant black scarf with silver accessories.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
why is pink body dye so expensive when you can get a Strawberry Smoothie Potion from Skin Tyte for 6k?
SDPlus #373 Kiva is shockingly cheap to me - the average buy price right now is only about 200k (the only listing is terribly inflated, i just bought mine in the exchange for 215k), whereas most eye mods like this cost atleast 1mil+ mad

the eyes are super pretty and remind me of the SDPlus #353 White Rabbit eyes, which are going for like 2mil o:

i'm kinda shocked that a pair of beautiful eyes like this are going for so cheap, considering most cheap eye items are gross and look like googly eyes lol

check it out before they go up again!! heart
oh, and i MUST second Sour Tsundere, it's the best investment i've made emotion_kirakira it's got the perfect face mod, cute shoes, cute dress, cute hairbow, cute speech bubble, i just emotion_drool

so cheap and cute!! emotion_bigheart

Summery Seeker

Tried to tektek an outfit today and just got distracted looking at nice items with good prices!

Gift of the Stars - Black, gold and white pieces. Includes a dress, headpiece and caplet. Also some stars to add flair to your avatar. I really like this item, particularly the headpiece.
Antique Keymaster - oh my gosh look at that jacket! Another black & gold item. Has a key you can hold, a cape, a hooded cape, THAT JACKET, belt, pants and shoes. Seriously, this price is crazy good for all these poses!
Striking Clockman - Light blue, gray, black, gold. Steampunk-ish! Has really nicely pixelated hair in it.
Angora's Soft Side - White, pink and orange-ish. Has a hair accessory, bolero, puffy shorts, obi/ribbon and shoes!
2k11 Masquerade Brooch Just a nice little pin with many colors in it that you could use to add some flair!
Brave Temperance - !!! Blue feathered things
Pink Breeze - Cute scarves, a cape and an adorable top.
Lotus of the Emperor - Gold accessories! You always need more accessories. Plus, look at the pixeling on that lamp. You could design a whole avatar around that lamp.
Aviary's Song - Birdiesss. Also more gold and black. And goggles!
Talisman of Good - White accessories! Ribbon, necklace, circlet, charm.

Magic Hero

Sunset Harvest- Supa cute short brown hair, really great gray button trousers, great brown boots, and a few other things, for just 60k.
Accessorized Mauling- 70k for a PERFECT baggy brown coat, great cluttery accessories and a ripped, bloody teddy bear. A LITTLE much for what it is but that coat is so worth it.
Le Carousel 3rd Gen- Excuse me, 70k?! Older gens of this go for upwards of 250k. I bought one for 400k months ago, argh! This piece has 2 beautiful headpieces, gorgeous carnival-y gowns, smoky blue eyes, and so much more. Damn. Buy this s**t before it hits the roof again.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

It utilises a lot of white ink...

...no straight thing was ever made."

Lush Loves You
why is pink body dye so expensive when you can get a Strawberry Smoothie Potion from Skin Tyte for 6k?

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
i know that. i'm saying, why are people still spending money and ink creating this expensive dye when you can just get a potion that does the exact same thing (and looks better than the pink body dye in my opinion) for 6k?

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Crusader Gio
Opera Diva: 100k for a GORGEOUS cream gown, beautiful coiffed brown hair, and a singing mouth mod thing.

Can't forget the shiny boobs lol

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Lush Loves You
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
i know that. i'm saying, why are people still spending money and ink creating this expensive dye when you can just get a potion that does the exact same thing (and looks better than the pink body dye in my opinion) for 6k?

Well, if you don't want to be pink all the time, the dye is something you can just take on and off and the potion isn't.

Alien Sex Symbol

Lazarus Larkin
Lush Loves You
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Well, if you don't want to be pink all the time, the dye is something you can just take on and off and the potion isn't.

but you could drink it and and a human potion 1000 times before you reached pink dye's price

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

shawtycon
SDPlus #373 Kiva

Ahh next listing is 36mil crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items