Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hardcore Muse

If you put 1,000 in the min and 50,000 in the max on the MP you'd be surprised at all the little goodies you find in those price ranges! :3
But here are a few of my finds that I wanted to share.

Guertera's Witch - 85k is a little steep but that hat and top are to die for.
Guertera's Witch

Rosa Romance - LOVED this when it first came out but ended up selling it. It has since come way down to about 44k. I just loved the head band to pieces.
Rosa Romance

Pascual the Imp - 22k for this little guy! He's too freaking cute as a companion and that face mod is to die for! Love him.
Pascual the Imp

Marital Pendant - 24k for this little gem and to me it's a somewhat decent knockoff of the angelic pendant if you're wanting a cheap alternative. :3
Marital Pendant

King Tootie-Kamen the Chihuahua - 26k for this little guy and he's such an adorable companion not to mention you get a nice necklace with him for any Egyptian style avis you may want to make.
King Tootie-Kamen

Indigo Flutter - Two words: THAT DRESS. Love, love, love this item and it's a steal for under 50k. :3
Indigo Flutter

Moe-Ra- The dress, the stockings, the head piece all so very awesome! Around 50k but it's a steal for what you get. :3
Moe-Ra

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Deadly Music is a fantastic item for just 60k. it has a scythe, a pair of bloody headphones, a cool red and black shirt, and a sweet black scarf with little floaty music notes c:

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Mississippi Black Velvet
King Tootie-Kamen the Chihuahua - 26k for this little guy and he's such an adorable companion not to mention you get a nice necklace with him for any Egyptian style avis you may want to make.
King Tootie-Kamen

I have this little guy! SO cute! heart

Invisible Player

Mississippi Black Velvet
King Tootie-Kamen

I bought him immediately. I have a black chihuahua IRL. I swore I would buy a black chihuahua even it if was a rare RIG item....luckily he was cheap

Hesitant Mystic

Mississippi Black Velvet

Guertera's Witch - 85k is a little steep but that hat and top are to die for.
Guertera's Witch

I bought it when it was 200k+, damn my impatience! crying

Oh well, it's still a lovely item regardless of price. I love the flower-petal pose. heart

Savage Sweetheart

13,900 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
This

Lush Loves You

and this

Mississippi Black Velvet

are both really cute.

My Alice in Wonderland Red Queen's Wig is going for less than 650g. I really like it as far as sponsor items go. Plus, it's red. Plus, it's AiW.

Big Member

Sour Tsudere: A little steep at 85k, but you get a nice face mod, leg mod, dress, bows and action bubble.

HoC: Dragoneye Savant: Currently not in the market place, but it ranges from 40-60k, and has an amazing leg mod, I've been able to use it for a bunch of my avatars.

Shop Class Savant: 20k, can't go wrong, and the gloves that come with are great! I adore anything that mods Gaias weird fingers.

Ship's Last Stand: The hat is lovely. If you like Captain Cobalt, but find the 100k+ price tag too much, this is a great alternative for 20k.

Spellbound Shonen: Love the colour, the hood, those pants. Pretty much everything. Only for 40k.

Wakiya's Storm: 25K for feather dress and accessories. Super pretty.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Aquatica is 60k? It has great poses, and Gaia's first (and in my opinion, the best) mermaid tail.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Anghared Wynn
Aquatica is 60k? It has great poses, and Gaia's first (and in my opinion, the best) mermaid tail.

emotion_awesome If we're gonna talk about cheap mermaid tails...

All three Seafolk tails are 25k and under! They come in light green, light pink, and white. The simple style makes them easy to use, plus, they come with wigs!

The Orca Tail from zOMG! is only 200g. The Lionfish Tail, also from zOMG!, is 50g. cat_whee

Yemaya's Pearl is a regular EI, so the price is a little steeper at 130k. But you not only get two different fish tails, you get two dolphin mermaid tails and an octopus bottom. There are also several clothing, accessory, and companion items. Personally I think Yemaya's Pearl is a must have for anyone who wants to make underwater avatars!

Kelp o' th' Loch, I also consider a necessity for anyone who makes lots of mermaid/merman avatars. I really like the longer, somewhat sea-monster style of the tails as opposed to the traditional fish one we usually get. The tail comes in five different colors and I think that alone makes it work the 120k price tag. (though like most EIs, be sure to check all the generations. Sometimes one will be cheaper) If you're still apprehensive, there are a lot of other poses so you can more easily justify the purchase.

Hesitant Mystic

marshmallowcreampie
Anghared Wynn

All three Seafolk tails are 25k and under! They come in light green, light pink, and white. The simple style makes them easy to use, plus, they come with wigs!

The Orca Tail from zOMG! is only 200g. The Lionfish Tail, also from zOMG!, is 50g. cat_whee

Yemaya's Pearl is a regular EI, so the price is a little steeper at 130k. But you not only get two different fish tails, you get two dolphin mermaid tails and an octopus bottom. There are also several clothing, accessory, and companion items. Personally I think Yemaya's Pearl is a must have for anyone who wants to make underwater avatars!

Kelp o' th' Loch, I also consider a necessity for anyone who makes lots of mermaid/merman avatars. I really like the longer, somewhat sea-monster style of the tails as opposed to the traditional fish one we usually get. The tail comes in five different colors and I think that alone makes it work the 120k price tag. (though like most EIs, be sure to check all the generations. Sometimes one will be cheaper) If you're still apprehensive, there are a lot of other poses so you can more easily justify the purchase.

Ooo, if we're talking seacreatures here, there's also the Brave, Shy and Little Octopus items. (And the creamsicle octopus which I couldn't filter out of the search lol)
No mertails, but some beautiful tentacle legmods AND hair. Personally I love these items so much, and they're all 45k or under heart

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
teaparty in space
marshmallowcreampie
Anghared Wynn

Ooo, if we're talking seacreatures here, there's also the Brave, Shy and Little Octopus items. (And the creamsicle octopus which I couldn't filter out of the search lol)
No mertails, but some beautiful tentacle legmods AND hair. Personally I love these items so much, and they're all 45k or under heart

While we're at it, we also have the Amber, Obsidian, and Aquarmarine Seahorse Tails! They usually range around 10k-15k, with the Obsidian occasionally getting to 20k.

Invisible Ghost

marshmallowcreampie
Just realised I still didn't have the pink Seafolk. For 25k, why not?

Thank you!

Flip-Flopper

User Image
        (ノಥ益ಥ)ノ彡┻━┻
        Flip that table dammit D< TABLE TABLE TABLE SMEXY TABLE
        FUNNEST is looking for artists to join our hang-out!
        (click for info)

does anyone have a list of cheap premium items to suggest, as accessories (handheld or hats or bracelets, etc.) or outfit (clothing), or background items?
        Like items around 10k.
        I think I can go for items around 20k too. Max 30k tho.

No exclusively companion/doll items (like without clothing/accessories)

I'm trying to make outfits under 40-50k

Flip-Flopper

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas