Welcome to Gaia! ::

Godlike Ghost

gaia_crown
Cockerel's Waltz is very cheap. ~30k for a nice hair, and 10 other poses (some of which aren't easy to use, but I'm sure someone can use them!)

Tricky Treasure

Resolute Hero - That hair for 36k? Probably gonna kick myself later for not picking one up

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
SO MANY GOOD DEALS crying

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

{Dapper Raptor}

black and white collar
smexy hat
ridiculously useful monocle
AND to be the cherry on top of this fabulous item
there is an exceptionally dapper raptor riding an old school bike

All for 30K emotion_dowant

Please excuse me while I take my new bff out on a bike ride emotion_awesome

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Leather Dress Watch: Exactly what it sounds like. A perfect accessory for any avatar, male or female. Watch comes in four color styles. Currently around 700g- that's right, an excellent multi-color accessory for less than 1k!

Satin Hairbow: My personal favorite accessory of all time. Simple hair bow with eight color choices. Currently around 7k.

Silk Bowtie: A simple bowtie available in eight colors. Currently sells for a little less than 6k.

Gracie's Soccer Ball: Exactly what it sounds like. Comes with multiple poses, including one where the soccer ball hovers over your head. Less than 100g!

Armadillo Pinball: So you're looking for an alternative pet/companion. Look no further! It's an armadillo, available in normal and rolled up into a ball versions. How much? 50g. Less than 100g. No, seriously.

Pot o'Skittles: Looking for a cheap accessory for a St. Patrick's Day avatar? Bam. Cauldron full of a rainbow of Skittles. Also has a cauldron full of brown ones; no sure what you'd use it for, but full disclosure and all that. Available for 70g. Yeah, less than 100g again! Get it while they're available; 4 listings left.

Classilke: An old EI with a ton of cute light blue clothing. Don't like light blue? Well how about both a caterpillar and spider body mod? How about butterfly backwings? This is one of those items that's gradually disappearing from the marketplace, so grab one while you can! Link is to the original which happens to be the cheapest and have the most listings at around 80k. Excellent price for so many items in one!

Supernatural Trickster

29,125 Points
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
This thread is amazing heart
However i`m poor again lol

Summery Seeker

Elama the Phoenix has both a cute companion and a nice cream cape & winged hood. Very cute.

Shirtless Raider

8,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Nerd 50
RIP Conan. I love the moon, and the hair works for a surprising amount of avatars.

Blessed Healer

Ran into this one today and had to post it before I forgot about its existence, even though it's a bit inflated now, looking at the graphs.
The GO Helmet has 6 cute animal themed helmets/hats. A blue cat, an brownish orange dog, a red bird, green lizard/dinosaur, a purple fish, and a panda. Lowest listing now is 16k. ^_^

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
Gamine
Resolute Hero - That hair for 36k? Probably gonna kick myself later for not picking one up
The cape pose on that is quite dashing. 3nodding

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gamine
that's a great item c: also, your avi is fantastic biggrin a splicer, right?

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Frothy

Gracie's Soccer Ball: Exactly what it sounds like. Comes with multiple poses, including one where the soccer ball hovers over your head. Less than 100g!

Umm..... lmp right now is 10k. gonk

Tricky Treasure

Lush Loves You
Gamine

JUST YOU, ME, AND ALL THE TASTY ADAM I CAN DRINK emotion_dowant (awesome Little Sister outfit)

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Gamine
Lush Loves You
Gamine

JUST YOU, ME, AND ALL THE TASTY ADAM I CAN DRINK emotion_dowant (awesome Little Sister outfit)
Bad man, bad man! Unzip him, Mr. B! Unzip him! (thanks! biggrin )

Enduring Loiterer

14,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Big Tipper 100
Consulting Time Lord
Frothy

Umm..... lmp right now is 10k. gonk

-shrug-

I posted that in the wee hours of the morning. That's all it took. Add it to your wishlist and check it again in a couple of days (or weeks since it is a very old sponsorship item).

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff