Welcome to Gaia! ::

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Gamine
While not super cheap at 140k, Winner's Circle has some pretty laurels which I think give the 6 mill ones a run for their money. Plus those trophies are actually neat looking staffs.

Wow, I actually love those laurels. DO WANT. gonk

Tricky Treasure

Consulting Time Lord
Gamine
While not super cheap at 140k, Winner's Circle has some pretty laurels which I think give the 6 mill ones a run for their money. Plus those trophies are actually neat looking staffs.

Wow, I actually love those laurels. DO WANT. gonk

I'm a sucker for any item with stars! This is one of those sneaky items where you see the thumbnail and you're like "ugh it's probably just a bunch of holdable trophies", but it's actually hiding pretties beneath. That's why I love this thread, it's great for finding diamonds in the rough 3nodding

Big Member

Soreiyu
Nyem-Nyam
Soreiyu
I'm going to have to sift through this thread for some good hair, eyes, and legs items. *is poor and cheap just like my IRL counterpart*

Haha I love your avatar.

And yeah I'm poor too. O:

I changed it to this for the Vday event. I have not bothered to change it back since I find it kinda cute in a sorta creepy stalker kind of way.

Well imo it's hilarious and you should keep it.

Alien Sex Symbol

Tama Rama Ding Dong
I'm really enjoying my Le Saltimbanque pants right now.
Only 25k!!

What jacket are you wearing (if you don't mind telling me) I have been trying to find a decent leather jacket for ages.

And for irrelevancies sake.
Demonic Innocence has 2 more listings in 80k range. an ethereal white gown and gorgeous top. and the demon crawling out from under the gown is completely optional ;D and because there are only two listings in the 80k range it could be a sound investment.

Big Member

Ophelias Flower
Tama Rama Ding Dong
Only 25k!!

What jacket are you wearing (if you don't mind telling me) I have been trying to find a decent leather jacket for ages.

Demonic Innocence has 2 more listings in 80k range. an ethereal white gown and gorgeous top. and the demon crawling out from under the gown is completely optional ;D and because there are only two listings in the 80k range it could be a sound investment.
Moira's Black Jacket. And it's a gold shop item, so little loss in picking it up! emotion_awesome

Alien Sex Symbol

Tama Rama Ding Dong
Ophelias Flower
Tama Rama Ding Dong
Only 25k!!

Moira's Black Jacket. And it's a gold shop item, so little loss in picking it up! emotion_awesome

Fabulous thank you!

Hesitant Mystic

User Image Luminous Pangea is only going for 37k. The colors are a little weird, but I bought one and the hair is really growing on me. (no pun intended lol)

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

SO I found this

Wizardry Time!
I think it's supposed to be like a spin off of Adventure Time.
It is a bit inflated, but I still bought one just because it's well worth the price!
A cool hat with hair, a face mod, a cool backpack, an awesome book, and other poses.
I wish I had enough to get another one crying

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image Under 100k! (^O^)

User Image Brilliant Dynasty -- for a medieval chinese-styled 'upper' hair extension

User Image Right in the Feels -- Wailing/Bawling facemod. Not sure if it can be equipped together with the astra lament thingy though =D

User Image Sunny Bow --- adorable bow with a happy sun xP

User Image Dead Inside -- Halloweenish-themed background? Wonder what's behind it though... xD

User Image WIN star -- Wuuuutttt???!!! Major deflation alert! (O3O)

Here's one for 100k ++ (^O^)

User Image Black Maggie -- creepily awesome! (*O*) User Image

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Gamine

where did that item come from?! O__O
I love it!!! I must get one!! >·

Quaint Bunny

59,925 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
Tsukita-chan
Gamine

It's an exclusive item which comes from the Ultimate Race Bundle which was released a while ago.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

lilloulou
Tsukita-chan
Gamine

It's an exclusive item which comes from the Ultimate Race Bundle which was released a while ago.

ohhhhhh!!!!!! thank you so much!!
I'm usually always around those special items from bundles... but didn't remember that one xD
I need to get on or the laurels and the BG!! <3

Friendly Shapeshifter

I still can't believe that Regalinovo is so cheap now. It was 1-2mil at one time and now it's 100-200k. I love the items on it so much.

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
the Galaxy Vest is pretty sweet and for only 4k, you really have nothing to lose picking one up biggrin

Ginny is a super-cute guinea pig companion for only 15k c:

And if you want a ridiculous cat face but can't afford Cat Faces just yet, I Heart Waffles has a cat face available for all your feline needs :3

Krankles the Kiwi is a precious kiwi bird companion for 13k ♥

I love the headdress on Corona Austrina and it's only 13k

and how can anyone not love Nara? She's an angry fat little deer for just 11k x3

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Damn!! now that I have the gold, there's none Winner's Circle listed!! gonk

I smell AI soon... emo not fair... I want to buy one crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items