Welcome to Gaia! ::

Big Member

I'm really enjoying my Le Saltimbanque pants right now.
Only 25k!!
Really is a good thread, very useful.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Buggy Punk

Lush Loves You
Live Free or Pie Hard has a sweet red shirt, hair, and a cool face mod for around 20k biggrin
And this Quetzalcompanion has a pretty cute leg mod for 20k c:
Just want to point out that Quetzal's sellback value is 20k, so there's very little risk in buying it if you don't like it later. Such a pretty little bird. emotion_c8

Summery Seeker

Since we were all talking about antlers a few pages back, I thought I'd mention the beautiful ones from the Frontier Skies Earth Medal. There's only one on the market right now, but they are very elegant. 9k may be a little much, but the gold embellishments make the item pretty spectacular.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tama Rama Ding Dong
I'm really enjoying my Le Saltimbanque pants right now.
Only 25k!!

I always loved the hat on that.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I'm going to have to sift through this thread for some good hair, eyes, and legs items. *is poor and cheap just like my IRL counterpart*

IRL Glitch

24,725 Points
  • Olympian 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
          I am amazed that Eastern Sun and Western Moon is as cheap as it is. It's close to sellback value (a 45k item that has 40k sellback) and has a versatile color scheme.

Tricky Treasure

While not super cheap at 140k, Winner's Circle has some pretty laurels which I think give the 6 mill ones a run for their money. Plus those trophies are actually neat looking staffs.

Big Member

Soreiyu
I'm going to have to sift through this thread for some good hair, eyes, and legs items. *is poor and cheap just like my IRL counterpart*

Haha I love your avatar.

And yeah I'm poor too. O:

Magic Hero

Dewdrops- cutest bunch of adorable little companions things you'll ever see, plus a rad leaf to sit on. And it's only around 35k.

Symphonia- Among crazy mad scientist-esque hair, I like the handheld batons, one of which has beautiful music notes attached, and THE snazziest tuxedo Gaia has to offer. It's at just 32k right now.

Lion Tamer's Pride- A sweet red belt, badass scar, lion pelt coat, and pants for barely 30k! Bonus Monty Python reference in the item description. lol

Transforming Oil- Cool drippy black hair and some goop circling your avi, plus other stuff. Just 28k.

Line-A-Design- just 30k or so for a super pretty white dress, black anklet, background and crown.

Retro Raygun- probably my favorite handheld item of all time. I got it for 1k. Dirt cheap. emotion_kirakira

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Invincible Frames Is going for a pretty great price at around 60K, You get two lovely BG's and also some Nerdy Video game overlays! Also a really cute Dizzy Bird accessory for around your head smile

Reddel's Wife

Hot Wench

I guess it whatever people want at the time makes it so much

Dangerous Nerd

The Hellenistic Imperialism is sitting just above its sellback price, and I adore its color combo in the cape. The backdrop is lovely as well, and for those avatars that have need of a crown, it's not too shabby in that department either.

Dmitri James's Pardner

Phasing Lily under 50k with just a wonderful color scheme of black, orange, and creme with beautiful detail really.

Lonely Misfit

22,025 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Nyem-Nyam
Soreiyu

Haha I love your avatar.

And yeah I'm poor too. O:

I changed it to this for the Vday event. I have not bothered to change it back since I find it kinda cute in a sorta creepy stalker kind of way.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff