Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gracious Vampire

6,200 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
How about String Ensemble?

Some years back on my previous account (I've been away for some time and have started anew with a fresh account), I can remember that being an item a lot of people wanted. And now it's beneath 50k!

Unfortunately, in my excitement, I didn't stop to think about whether the item would fit with this avatar, and bought it on a whim sweatdrop So now I'm selling it again straight, because I need items that fit together with more things, at least in the beginning xp I need to learn not to be so impulsive.

xhuu's Wife

Married Millionaire

22,800 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Married 100
  • Over Easy 100
Skye Silverkin

Some years back on my previous account (I've been away for some time and have started anew with a fresh account), I can remember that being an item a lot of people wanted. And now it's beneath 50k!

Unfortunately, in my excitement, I didn't stop to think about whether the item would fit with this avatar, and bought it on a whim sweatdrop So now I'm selling it again straight, because I need items that fit together with more things, at least in the beginning xp I need to learn not to be so impulsive.

GOSH DAMN IT. I AM SUPPOSED TO BE SAVING

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Ultimatum Blade - just 2.5k on the MP for a pretty amazing sword. Not too shabby.

Illuminated Star

19,900 Points
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
User Image Affordable bargains! (^O^)

User Image Lotus of the Emperor :: Pretty head ornament, stylish yellow/golden brocade

User Image Golden Aurela :: Fancy circular background item

User Image Service Station :: Cheap crazed facemod (^3^) User Image

Prophet

koromyst
User Image Affordable bargains! (^O^)

User Image Lotus of the Emperor :: Pretty head ornament, stylish yellow/golden brocade

User Image Golden Aurela :: Fancy circular background item

User Image Service Station :: Cheap crazed facemod (^3^) User Image

omg Service Station perrfffeeccttt heart

Greedy Cutie-Pie

17,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Demonic Associate 100
Live Free or Pie Hard has a sweet red shirt, hair, and a cool face mod for around 20k biggrin
And this Quetzalcompanion has a pretty cute leg mod for 20k c:

Prophet

Lush Loves You

Omg just bought Live Free or Pie Hard I can't believe that is cheap, like the hair omg. You. are. my. hero.

Magical Kitten

Really cute mama ducky aprons come in pink, yellow, and blue, and all under 70k

Buggy Reveler

Lush Loves You

User Image

~
Just bought a Quetzal. <3 I needed another little colorful bird.
~

User Image

Ice-Cold Victory

Celaeno has a wonderful cream waist-nipper for about 20k. I use it all the time!

Prophet

Starish- is a pretty cool item, and only 43,500 and seems to be going down in the marketplace. It contains a cool belt, shirt, cape, and pants.

Golden Gumshoe- contains a hat, a cape, and cool legs for approximately 40k

Summery Seeker

The Borealis' are relatively cheap at ~40k. They have swirly hair and two-tone eyes if you are looking for more eye mods.

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
Skye Silverkin

I have that item and it works well when making a fire like avi! wink

Royal Werewolf

43,200 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
momochocolate
Starish- is a pretty cool item, and only 43,500 and seems to be going down in the marketplace. It contains a cool belt, shirt, cape, and pants.

Just bought that for a friend of mine! heart

Prophet

TINSTAAFL

THIS /(- heart - )

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items