Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Punching Bag

13,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
User Image
Playful Captain's Hat - Literally under 1,000 gold, and a great cream hat at that.

User Image
Mineiro Scroll 3rd Gen. - 18 poses for 25k is pretty awesome, and it has a special dungeon feel to it. Plus two nice backgrounds.

Benevolent Entrepreneur

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
Gamine

they're at 400k now rofl I guess we know who stalks this thread and tries to AI s**t now, don't we...

neatflocks

Holy s**t.
*takes thread and hides it away from them*

chocolate lolita

wtf............
sometimes I just hate gaians and they're excessive mp listings. It was a free item too...idiots............................................................
I'm almost afraid to list any good bargains now.

Einrick

Hey now, any stalkers who want to buy them up are fine by me. I just realized I have a pile of them, and am fine with throwing them on the marketplace if people are buying now.

Einrick, you are awesome, I am going to do the same, 250 gold each, I have 3 spare of that item with me at this moment smile (put them up in my store now)

Honestly, I know what you were implying me on this crisis, Gamine. But I tell you I didn't bring up Xmas 2k11 Event Festive Antlers to the table because I hoard those (which I didn't, I only bought one at 230 gold that day when I said they were 250 to 300 gold each, there were many listings too). I think it was a great item, and the price was a steal at 300 gold each. So I say it's worth it so people can buy that great item.

No edit no photoshop, just a cut on the right side area
Items that I have bought history log
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/NasVoR_Rockstar/accusedmeforsomethingIdidntdo.png

My store sell history
http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff499/NasVoR_Rockstar/alright.png

Sorry for being this negative, but I have absolute right to say I didn't AI. I am rather upset you would think of me that way. Everyone has their right to say the truth when being wrongly accused.

Gaians have to think less negative of others, especially we don't know about that person at all... please relax...

SparkNorkx

This thread is just boosting certain item prices to go up insanely... cat_surprised

It has been smile I am glad good items get known and people start to treasure them.
Thank you

Slumbering Tengu

Hachiorsan: I'm not sure if Gamine's comment was aimmed directly at you
I figure it was more aimed at the people selling hoards of them for high prices
because there are like the same 6 or so names selling them starting at 420k
your name isn't one of those so I'd see no reason why she'd be accusing you

/can't we all be friends and share fun bargains? :c

There will always be people trying to AI stuff
it's been going around quite a bit in certain items
A couple of last year's Valentine's are getting AIed to s**t
the prices will drop and their plans will be foiled if you give it a wait
and sell the items at reasonable prices; it always happens c:
thanks guys for circulating things back at a reasonable price for those who want them

Anyway....
I've noticed Lady Alzbeta is at 57k
I swear I bought the thing for double the price oAo

The colors are a little funky but they vaguely match Mister Rufus sitting at 25k and the Rufus cosplay at 4k
& the shorts are a little short but can be lengthened most cutely with the bitty bloomers which are only 1k in the shops

User Image
How cool is that? O:

Also did I mention the top in it provides cleavage? because it totally does

/sorry for the long post, I just thought giving some helpful tips for using the item might be nifty

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Konan Tatsuhiko

/Snip

Oh my! I love the way those layer! Snagged one up for myself! Thanks biggrin

Sparkly Friend

La Jolie Dormeuse- picked one up for 55k. It wasn't that long ago that it was 3x that much! Several pretty things here but the hair is the best, imho.
Spartan Queen- just got one of these for 32k. You get great hair, a handheld horse, & a great background. Great buys!

Fashionable Hunter

11,600 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
An item I was overjoyed about Scratching off my Wishlist the other day, Bloodstone Maiden Specifically, Originally between 700-800k when I was stalking it, When I returned to the marketplace yesterday to pick it up, the damn thing jumps all the way up to 1.5 mil....*Headesk*

Unimpressed Manah is Unimpressed...

Benevolent Entrepreneur

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
Konan Tatsuhiko

Hachiorsan: I'm not sure if Gamine's comment was aimmed directly at you
I figure it was more aimed at the people selling hoards of them for high prices
because there are like the same 6 or so names selling them starting at 420k
your name isn't one of those so I'd see no reason why she'd be accusing you

/can't we all be friends and share fun bargains? :c

There will always be people trying to AI stuff
it's been going around quite a bit in certain items
A couple of last year's Valentine's are getting AIed to s**t
the prices will drop and their plans will be foiled if you give it a wait
and sell the items at reasonable prices; it always happens c:
thanks guys for circulating things back at a reasonable price for those who want them

If Gamine didn't aim at me, maybe it would have been much better and clear to point out whom she was aiming at, she quoted me, about the item I recommended... Suppose if I did actually AI, I post here and say x item are really cheap and good, then use other accounts to buy all that item from marketplace, list extremely high on that items. Do you see the logic? people can do that. but sure I don't and didn't.

Gamine
they're at 400k now rofl I guess we know who stalks this thread and tries to AI s**t now, don't we...

But anyhow it was rather negative of me to say what I have said. I am sorry Gamine. Sorry again for what I have said... There were lots of rather negative replies about AIers. I hate getting any suspicious of being one.

I hope you can somehow forgive me if you didn't really direct the accusation to me. I am sorry to say what I've said anyhow no matter what. emotion_puke I don't want bad label but somehow I also assumed...

emotion_facepalm

Maybe I was the negative one here cat_rofl cat_sweatdrop , most likely

sorry for this drama, again I am sorry everyone, especially to Gamine emotion_hug
And thank you Konan Tatsuhiko

User Image WIN Star was under 40k about a week ago. It's a really cool item. Right now is at 60k. If it will goes below 40k again. Maybe it's good buy emotion_yatta

Magic Hero

Severin's Advance is a great cheap item. Pretty little cream and black gloves, cute shoe clips, and a nice white blouse thing are included, plus some these green pants and a shirt which is okay, all for around 60k.

Acey Deucey's a pretty good item as well. 20k for a cute brown bag, kicky skirt and bow! Very versatile.

Tricky Treasure

Hachiorsan

Apologies, it was never directed at you, but in fact at the three or so people who suddenly had every single set of the antlers on the market at over 400k. Again I apologize for any confusion or ill-will I may have caused, I've been on a lot of painkillers the last few days lol

Benevolent Entrepreneur

13,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Contributor 150
  • Profitable 100
Gamine
Hachiorsan

Apologies, it was never directed at you, but in fact at the three or so people who suddenly had every single set of the antlers on the market at over 400k. Again I apologize for any confusion or ill-will I may have caused, I've been on a lot of painkillers the last few days lol

nope, it must have been me being too sensitive. I am once again sorry Gamine. Thank you for being nice to me after all these emotion_hug I wish you will get speedy recovery emotion_c8
Sorry for that drama again emotion_facepalm

WOW! Yuki Onna is at 50k (there are 55k and 60k listings too). I wonder how low will the price drop. That is one cool item! Be reminded - this is premiumci which means Gaia can put this in loots of CIs however much they will like emotion_yatta Same goes with WIN Star - thus the price keeps on dropping. Too much items, not enough demands.

Paladin Knight

32,890 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tested Practitioner 250
*gives cookies to Gamine and Hachiorsan* Not everyone is willing to let drama go. Thank you, both of you.

Magic Hero

Boogie Woogie Man is pretty swell. For around 40k, you get a snazzy loafers-and-slacks leg mod, a vest-scarf combo, a bangin' mafia coat with wide shoulders, and some other stuff. I just got this item and I'm in loooove. emotion_drool

Questionable Codger

8,600 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
giggerota
Necrodancer is a bit odd with its brown and orange colour scheme but for 30k its a bit of a steal

That's pretty, and I've not heard of it before. Just picked one up for 31k, thanks biggrin

Questionable Trickster

20,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
Legend of guardians

How can this only be 100L. It's one of the prettiest sponsor items ever, eek

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

The All Mighty Starmony!

Has everyone forgotten about this little guy??
The cutest little pony.
He comes with two starmony poses, a hair, a background, and an I Am pose!
For only 10k!
I've found myself collecting them!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas